What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

It's so true, in Asian culture, such despicable act such as looting is frowned upon, and mom is usually the one carrying the big stick and doing the discipline.

Very right but anyone claiming Asians will spare the chance, well that will be just a tall fake claim ;)

I think the world is deeply concerned about a crackdown on dissidents and deterioration of human rights in London over the last few days.
:) No my dear the WORLD is NOT concerned because its NOT China, neither Syria nor Egypt not even Saudia its UK and you already must be seeing too many apologists on this thread specially our bharati members who were jumping up and down when such riots were recently seen in Muslim countries

How about China passing a resolution in UNSC condemning UK action against these 'peaceful' dissidents.

To pass a resolution maybe not easy, you know the UK and US always block the resolutions they don't like at the cost of human rights and bla bla but i think we can try at least. It is quite simple to make a draft, just take the ones drafted by UK against Syria or Egypt but change a couple of country names. it's gonna be funny.

:) No my dear the WORLD is NOT concerned because its NOT China, neither Syria nor Egypt not even Saudia its UK and you already must be seeing too many apologists on this thread specially our bharati members who were jumping up and down when such riots were recently seen in Muslim countries

Its sad that you are equating people fighting for their freedom with people fighting for their free flat screen tv.

Its sad that you are equating people fighting for their freedom with people fighting for their free flat screen tv.

you live in india not in UK. you don't even have a flat screen TV. What all these UK things have something to do with you?

you live in india not in UK. you don't even have a flat screen TV. What all these UK things have something to do with you?

I think he should also protest, riot.. anyway i got one.. i will sell it and then riot.. burn cars..

You don't live in India either. So from now on refrain from commenting on commenting on threads relating to India.

PS: I own a flat screen TV Made In India.

.........................delete.....................

I think he should also protest, riot.. anyway i got one.. i will sell it and then riot.. burn cars..

Also don't forget to upgrade your flat screen tv ..free of cost ofcourse.

You don't live in India either. So from now on refrain from commenting on commenting on threads relating to India.

PS: I own a flat screen TV Made In India.

obviously your logic is bad. All I asked is the cause that drag you into this thread of British repression of its people. But your respondense is misleading and irrational.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom