What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

This is Medieval 3 Total War: London Edition

g20riots.jpg

So true police tactics resemble so much medieval melee warfare. Shield and baton versus Shield and short sword.

Unlike arab countries, police in the places like the UK actually care about human beings and won't shoot large groups of people.

Unlike arab countries, police in the places like the UK actually care about human beings and won't shoot large groups of people.

they do care about the perpetrators but damn care about the shopkeepers who are losing their livelyhoods due to softy policing....
tear gas wont kill those useless ferrel rats plundering shops....but police wont do that

These london riots are totally insane. Hopefully things would come back to normal once again.

3 Pakistani Youth were involved in a collision during brawl in Birmingham, two have passed away, other in critical condition in nearby hospital. RIP.

Yes the news is now confirmed..Happened in Birmingham Outside a mosque where these people were stood guard for the mosque..At 0115hrs in the night a car crashed into them and drove off..It was a hit and run tactics..All three died in hospital..
There was a large gathering of local community members in the hospital and the police came in large number..Angering the crowd who were complaining that the police were not there to protect when it was needed...now they are at the hospital for no obvious reason..The police say that they have made one arrest in relation to this hit and run incident and a murder inquiry is underway..
Strangely enough i cant find this news on the WWW..It was broad casted by a regional radio station this morning.But i found a youtube video.
R.I.P to the dead..and may the perpetrators never see daylight again and rot in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems these rioters need freedom, did anyone tell Uncle Sam of this? On the serious note, what nutcases these looters are, destroying and looting stuff which actually are for their leisure. Or maybe they want the flat screen TVs and PS3s for upcoming big games. Very sad to see and hear human and their property loss.

Seems these rioters need freedom, did anyone tell Uncle Sam of this? On the serious note, what nutcases these looters are, destroying and looting stuff which actually are for their leisure. Or maybe they want the flat screen TVs and PS3s for upcoming big games. Very sad to see and hear human and their property loss.

True they are looting stuff that are for their own leisure.

The only issue is that they don't have the money to buy it and so they are looting.

The latest, I believe, is that the riots are because of economic problems and the fact that the social infrastructure that was there in Britain has been cutback by Cameron's govt, resulting in a lot of chaps who were living off the land, finding it tough to get by.

My worry is that after these riots, Britain will no longer be the 'liberal' place it was.

Now, they have an excuse.

True they are looting stuff that are for their own leisure.

The only issue is that they don't have the money to buy it and so they are looting.

The latest, I believe, is that the riots are because of economic problems and the fact that the social infrastructure that was there in Britain has been cutback by Cameron's govt, resulting in a lot of chaps who were living off the land, finding it tough to get by.

My worry is that after these riots, Britain will no longer be the 'liberal' place it was.

Now, they have an excuse.

The riots are not due to economic problems but social rot that UK is trying to push under the carpet. The inequality in Japan is much worse than that of UK, but that doesn't make them go loot and rampage in the recent quake.

Back
Top Bottom