What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

I was following the events for a few days and what is happening is absolutely sickening!!!i have been to some of those areas and believe me they are poor, deprived, less jobs you name it!!!!

But it’s understandable why it’s happening, if you ignore the problem then it only gets worse. This deliberate policy of uk government not to liaise with communities has created the social disorder of criminality in the verge of gangs, thugs, yobs.

What’s more frustrating is that some of those doing the damage are targeting local businesses, people’s houses, their jobs money. Some of these people have paid their a** to get where they are and to lose it all in 20 min is absolutely horrendous!!!

I been in contact with friends and relatives and heard reports of armed, Pakistanis, turks, poles protecting their businesses, houses because there is no police to protect them.
There is no denying that racial tension isn’t prevalent. From my personal accounts, some of the police are criminals in uniform who like to do whatever they want to Asians or blacks.

I had and have many black friends and most are educated but come from countries like Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe , Nigeria (all mostly En speaking countries) but I also have come face to face with gangs of black,white and Asian people. Most poor blacks are from the amercias, carib and thunder unless you are friends with these sorts of people or be “nice to them” then they will steal your belongings no matter what ! 1 time a black guy stole our rubbish bin from where we used to live!

A gang of 4 people killed a 25 year old Pakistani guy in front of his sister just for a bar of chocolate. Another time a gang beat to death a Pakistani grandfather of 67 years old in front of his 8 year old grandchild. All involved were black and from poor backgrounds..

I mean how Low can you got??????
I just watched this video of a Asyraf Haziq getting robbed and I got no words to describe it!!! [quick link below) Why the hell some of blacks targeting other minorities and local people. If you want a war take it to the police or white racists, but leave us in peace!!!//!!!

A word of advice for all Asians reading this message irrespective of religion; please advise your relations, friends and any1 attempting to come to uk.

It’s not a holiday here because I know Pakistanis and Indians from rural villages come to the uk to have a better life but get embroiled in hardships and difficulties and then realize how difficult the reality is!!!! Asians , blacks in uk esp Muslims have to work to “prove” that they are following the laws of the state and not living of state money……….

It’s become a business trade for people to come to uk /Europe from the subcontinent but that trade exists because of the failures of our governments back home providing the necessary services that make up a proper functioning state…..

Whatever our issues at home, Asians abroad should stick together and set an example to our colleagues in the subcontinent that we can live peacefully together without interference from politicians and media eventually this concept can be applied to improve our relations back home.

Do not become Gurmit singh , stay united and stay peaceful thx………… :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

‪London Riots - Scum steal from injured boy.‬‏ - YouTube

Spreading into other major cities. This was in Birmingham, England's second largest city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spreading into other major cities. This was in Birmingham, England's second largest city.

I have to agree with what the guy in the middle of the video said. The government has done fck all for the next generation of Britons. Britain has had successive waves of bad governments followed by worse governments. Last election the tories had a sht platform but NuLabour sucked even more so now you have a coalition of dumb and dumber putting the screws on social services and programs to help kids.

Its a joke making fun of how whenever something bad happens in China, people say "actually, 10x the people died, the regime just hides it".

Colour me stupid :)

and two british pakistanis are rumoured to have been murdered on dudley road.

^From a blog on events going on in Birmingham..

May allah give them jannah and help their families if true..

UK riots: Trouble erupts in English cities

Sporadic violence has broken out in several cities around England, although London remains largely quiet with a heavy police presence on the streets.

Some 16,000 police officers have been deployed on London's streets in a bid to prevent a fourth night of rioting.

However, disturbances have been seen in Manchester, Salford, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham with shops being looted and set alight.

The PM is recalling Parliament over Monday night's "sickening scenes".

Forty seven people have been arrested so far over trouble in Manchester and Salford where crowds of youths have set fire to buildings and cars while 87 have been arrested over disorder which has broken out across the West Midlands.

In other developments:

• Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan said his force had faced "extraordinary levels of violence from groups of criminals intent on committing widespread disorder" on Tuesday
  • Some 23 people have been charged in the West Midlands with a total of 229 arrests following sporadic disorder in Wolverhampton, while youths have smashed shop windows and set cars alight in nearby West Bromwich
  • In Birmingham, riot police have surrounded the Mailbox, the city's high-end shopping centre, following the disturbances seen in the area on Monday night. Some 500 officers are on duty in the centre on Tuesday evening
  • Canning Circus police station in central Nottingham was firebombed by a male gang on Tuesday evening
  • In Liverpool, Merseyside Police have arrested 35 people in relation to disorder in the city
  • National Express coaches have suspended services to Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Manchester where people are instead being dropped off in either Manchester Airport, Oldham or Stockport
  • Metropolitan Police have arrested 685 people and charged 105 in connection with the violence in the capital, including a 21-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life following a fire which took hold of the Reeves Furniture store in Croydon on Monday night
  • A 26-year-old man found shot in a car in Croydon, amid rioting in the south London town, has died in hospital
  • Meanwhile, two 18-year-olds were arrested in Folkestone, Kent, and a 16-year-old boy in Glasgow was charged with breach of the peace while another man, aged 18, has been arrested. All relate to allegations of inciting violence through internet social networking sites
  • The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said on Tuesday that ballistic tests presented "no evidence" that a handgun found at the scene where Mr Duggan was killed had been fired at officers

Salford MP Hazel Blears said local police had assured her that officers' shifts had been extended and that "every effort" was being made to get all available police on the streets.

She also told the BBC that the "wall-to-wall" coverage of the violence may have encouraged more lawlessness.
Wounded officers

Some 111 Met officers have suffered injuries including serious head and eye wounds, cuts and fractured bones after being attacked by rioters wielding bottles, planks, bricks and even driving cars at them. Five police dogs have also been hurt.

However, Scotland Yard has drafted in special constables and community support officers to ensure five times the usual number of officers for a Tuesday will be on duty. Similar staffing levels will be maintained over three days.

David Cameron, who will chair a meeting of the Cabinet's emergency committee Cobra for the second day running at 09:00 BST, met officers in the Met Police's Gold command in Lambeth on Tuesday afternoon, before speaking to emergency service personnel in Croydon.

He condemned the "sickening scenes of people looting, vandalising, thieving, robbing".

He told rioters: "You will feel the full force of the law. And if you are old enough to commit these crimes, you are old enough to face the punishment."

The recall of Parliament on Thursday will allow MPs to "stand together in condemnation of these crimes and to stand together in determination to rebuild these communities", he said.

The prime minister returned early from his holiday in Tuscany to discuss the unrest, which first flared on Saturday after a peaceful protest in Tottenham over the fatal shooting of Mark Duggan, 29, by police.

London has seen a wave of "copycat criminal activity" since the initial disturbance, the Met Police said.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Stephen Kavanagh said the use of plastic bullets - never before fired to deal with riots in England - would be "considered carefully" in the event of further disorder.

'No Army'

But he added: "That does not mean we are scared of using any tactic."

Acting Commissioner Tim Godwin had earlier ruled out calling in the Army.

Officers believe some rioters have used BlackBerry Messenger - a service allowing users to send free real-time messages - to organise violence.

Monday's disturbances included:

• Violence and looting reported across London, including in Hackney, Croydon, Clapham Junction, Peckham, Lewisham, Stratford and Ealing
  • Three people being questioned on suspicion of attempted murder after a police officer was injured by a car in Wembley, north-west London, while trying to stop suspected looters
  • Buildings set alight in several areas, including Croydon where part of the Tramlink service was suspended
  • In Birmingham, 138 people were arrested after scores of youths smashed windows and looted shops in the shopping area
  • West Midlands Police said a police station in Holyhead Road in Handsworth, Birmingham, was set alight
  • Up to 200 youths with masks roamed through Toxteth in Liverpool, while Bristol police said they dealt with outbreaks of disorder involving about 150 people
  • A Nottinghamshire police station was attacked in the St Ann's area and 200 tyres were set alight in the street
  • Police dealt with "small pockets of disorder" in the Chapeltown area of Leeds

The Association of British Insurers says the damage is likely to cost insurers "tens of millions of pounds".

Monday's violence started in Hackney, north London, at about 16:20 BST after a man was stopped and searched by police, who found nothing.

Groups of people began attacking officers, wrecking cars with wooden poles and metal bars, and looting shops. Violence then flared separately in other parts of the capital.

'No justification'

Mayor of London Boris Johnson, who also cut short a holiday to return, was heckled by the members of the public while viewing damage in Clapham Junction on Tuesday.

Some people have complained there have been too few police to deal with the violence.

Mr Johnson told those gathered that those responsible for the violence "face punishment they will bitterly, bitterly regret".

However, when challenged to do more for communities, Mr Johnson rejected "economic or social justifications" for the violence.

_54502599_london_riots_tues464.jpg

BBC News - UK riots: Trouble erupts in English cities

I have to agree with what the guy in the middle of the video said. The government has done fck all for the next generation of Britons. Britain has had successive waves of bad governments followed by worse governments. Last election the tories had a sht platform but NuLabour sucked even more so now you have a coalition of dumb and dumber putting the screws on social services and programs to help kids.

That is what will happen to a country that cuts too much into its social welfare, education and civil services.
We are now having an increased number of poor and uneducated roaming the streets and the police are powerless to stop them.
I personally see America being very vulnerable to this as well as their social and economic structures are not that much different compared to the UK.

Bambam you live in the city?

Not in Birmingham, but looting happened to a local super market about 2 miles from where I am living and in another area about 3 miles out from where I live have had police moved in and closed the place down as well as all of the shops, no one was allowed into the area.

Literally, wherever there are gangs, there are trouble.

Not in Birmingham, but looting happened to a local super market about 2 miles from where I am living and in another area about 3 miles out from where I live have had police moved in and closed the place down as well as all of the shops, no one was allowed into the area.

Aston/Winson Green/Lozells/Handsworth: These areas have widespread fighting now, local asians taking on looters; police has confirmed 3 people were seriously injured in brawl in Winson Green.

These are just criminal youth that have seized the opportunity to loot, setting fires to buildings and steal play stations, flat screens and laptops. This has nothing to do with political protests, these are ordinary criminals. First it were black vandals, now white thugs have joined them on a pillage spree.

What kind of peaceful protest include robbing a wounded school kid by scum, molesting citizens and damaging public and private property?

Police should get the order to shoot at sight to restore law and order.

From what I understand the young injured student being robbed here is a Malaysian Muslim student studying in UK. Apparently his name is Haziq and this footage has been shown in Malaysia new and the PM of Malaysia has seen this footage himself...Unbelievable

My deepest sympathies and condolences to this poor injured student, I wish he gets justice.

Many of the British youths, English, Scottish, etc are vile degenerate scum these riots are evidence of that. Had Asians been involved in these riots these British people and media would perpetuate the most racist and hateful things one can imagine, their typical Islam bashing, bashing on immigrants, etc. They pontificate and try to portray themselves as good, innocent, and better we see here how many of them behave.

I'm sure there are still some decent English people, though examining the way UK society is many of them are just low quality people...

Probably a good idea to stay in :)

Aston/Winson Green/Lozells/Handsworth: These areas have widespread fighting now, local asians taking on looters; police has confirmed 3 people were seriously injured in brawl in Winson Green.

Yes it's getting crazier by the day. Despite heavy police presence in London, they are actually not doing much to stop and contain. It's now spreading into many different areas in the UK.

Probably a good idea to stay in :)

I know, but I can't stay in and wait for the Police to sort it out, more importantly, I have work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom