What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure, people who are not familiar with British culture would find this thing utterly boring, another area where Beijing scores over London.

another thing is special cheers for Britain participant as if they are somehow special than rest of the participant..ounchi dukaan pekha pakwan is proverb valid for Britain

another thing is special cheers for Britain participant as if they are somehow special than rest of the participant..ounchi dukaan pekha pakwan is proverb valid for Britain

Dude that happens everywhere, come on the home team always comes last for a reason.

1304169_M01.jpg

Now imagine if this was the real queen:lol:

Thats a defeatist mentality. With proper training any one can be atheletic.

sure training, diet etc is important but we cannot deny that genetics influence athletic ability as well. example of basket ball is there or why there is always black guys/girls win running competitions most of the time

no one answer my question why cricket in not there in Olympic ?

Out of all countries, I don't understand why India going bonkers about Olympics... They will only win like 2 medals, like they did last time

Prolly because not many country play cricket.

ICC is not interested. Also you need to build special infrastructure for cricket. Time was always a factor before T20 came in.

Out of all countries, I don't understand why India going bonkers about Olympics... They will only win like 2 medals, like they did last time

Thats because we are hoping for a better performance this time around. And thank you for your prediction, you should be in the betting business:lol:

Thought it was pretty good, at least nothing went drastically wrong.
I liked the industrial revolution bit but I don't know if non British people understood all the references especially the bit where the house was in the middle.
The LED light things on the seats were pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom