What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
When track and field starts and US is uncatchable.... They will leave everyone behind in medals tally.... China still will get golds but not as much as US.... i hope india gets few because our 4 boxers already won their matchs.... 1 yet to start.... 4 wrestlers will start from 5th august.... Shooting we have gagan narang, one in single trap and vijay kumar in 25M.... Saina too might get medal but i doubt it will be gold.... Leander and mirza too might get a medal.... disc throwing too we might get a medal and also in 3000M run we are good (not best though).... My total hope is on our wrestlers. Specialy sushil kumar. So india might get around 5 to 7 medals.
Olympic Medal Tally 2012: Key Events for US to Hold the Lead | Bleacher Report

I'm actually looking forward to track and field. Olympic is full of surprises and we mustn't write off other nations. Can't wait to see Bolt again.

When track and field starts and US is uncatchable.... They will leave everyone behind in medals tally.... China still will get golds but not as much as US.... i hope india gets few because our 4 boxers already won their matchs.... 1 yet to start.... 4 wrestlers will start from 5th august.... Shooting we have gagan narang, one in single trap and vijay kumar in 25M.... Saina too might get medal but i doubt it will be gold.... Leander and mirza too might get a medal.... disc throwing too we might get a medal and also in 3000M run we are good (not best though).... My total hope is on our wrestlers. Specialy sushil kumar. So india might get around 5 to 7 medals.
Olympic Medal Tally 2012: Key Events for US to Hold the Lead | Bleacher Report

track and field usa is not strong as they used to be and in this olympics the most they can hope for is 4 golds

US is champion in track and field.... if you remember i did told that this olympic china wont be at top.... by the way what spot england at? i heard they loosing many medals? They even declared their pm as bad luck because in any event he comes the brits lose the medal....

An Indian portending that China will lose to the U.S?
The race is still on and unlike one particular Asian country lagging and whimpering all the way through the games, China will put up one hell of a fight all the way to the end.
The U.S is about to loose their blacks on the games but their 'entitled' medals will be chipped and gnawed away by the likes of Jamaica.

An Indian portending that China will lose to the U.S?
The race is still on and unlike one particular Asian country lagging and whimpering all the way through the games, China will put up one hell of a fight all the way to the end.
The U.S is about to loose their blacks on the games but their 'entitled' medals will be chipped and gnawed away by the likes of Jamaica.

No matter China or USA will be the winner, it will not be India 4ever.

China secured women's single and mixed double gold and silver medals in badminton,2 golds and 2 silvers,the finals will be fought bw Chinese players.

Chinese badminton player Wang Yihan has just easily defeated India's top prospect for a gold medal - Saina Nehwal.
Sorry Indian comrades, we know you really needed this gold but we take it anyway.
Score 21-13, 21-13.

Lin Dan vs Lee Hi playing now, my prediction is that Lin Dan will defeat him and face Lee CW at the final and grab gold
Chen L will face Lee Hi for the bronze, so China will aim for the gold and the bronze in this single men badminton category

30 golds is all we need to come second in this olympics , but if we can get 35 then we are in a serious position to retain our number 1 position

Match of the year in Badminton:

Super Dan vs LEE CW in the epic match of Men's Singles

131757695_51n.jpg

Super Dan - the Greatest Shuttler on earth

1320416_M01.jpg

CHEN Long

vs LEE of South Korea for the Bronze!

So all Chinese finals in Women's singles and mixed doubles of badminton. 2 Golds and 2 Silvers in the bag!

Go China! :china:

...spewing venoms of racism on our girl!
My oh my...:lol:...Got enough of the hyperboles? Show me a single article from reputable news sources that are filled with racially charged words and phrases.

of course I know she is black and I saw her performing in excellent fashion in individual all-round competition in gymnastics!
Gabby Douglas and her Chinese coach put the lot of you in intellectual shackles.

Immediately after Ye incident, the Chinese here wasted no time in putting out their version of why Ye was under suspicion: Racism.

A few Pakistanis got into the act sucking up to the Chinese, saying things like how 'Westerners' do not like Asians upsetting their place in the world. The word 'Westerners' meant the white folks.

Never mind the fact that black athletes Ben Johnson (Can) and Marion Jones (US) were busted for doping.

Never mind that the Williams sisters (blacks) continues to dominate tennis.

Never mind that despite his current slump, Tiger Woods (black) is still formidable in golf.

Never mind that Lance Armstrong continues to be dogged by allegations of doping.

Never mind that blacks dominate professional sports basketball and American style football.

The 'Westerners', meaning the white folks, have no problems celebrating non-whites who excels and win.

And yet, despite the history of doping worldwide, a history that China have participated in...

Chinese doctor reveals state-sponsored doping - Yahoo! Sports
Chinese Olympians were subjected to a state-sponsored doping regime in the 1980s and 1990s, a retired chief medical supervisor revealed to Australian media on Friday.

Xue Yinxian, the former chief doctor for the Chinese gymnastics team in the 1980s, said steroids and human growth hormones were officially treated as part of "scientific training" as the country emerged as a sporting power.

"It was rampant in the 1980s," she told the Sydney Morning Herald. "One had to accept it."

Xue said athletes often did not know what they were being injected with and medical staff who refused to participate were marginalised.
...A legitimate suspicion that have been levied against top professional and amateur athletes worldwide, that was tossed in Ye's direction is immediately categorized as race based by the Chinese and the Pakistani suck-ups here.

A Bronze in 25m Rapid Fire Pistol - our 6th was awarded to Ding Feng!

Team member Zhang Jian was 5th best!

Also earlier our Women's Team Sprint event in Track Cycling, Guo Shuang and Gong Jinjie who broke the world and Olympic record at 32.422 in the first round beat Germany in the final. But on reviewing the match tapes, our team was penalised and finally awarded a silver - our 11th. We are launching an appeal against the ruling. Let's see how it goes!

inline_416697877985.jpg

174935241.jpg

In the same event, team GB was disqualified altogether and no medals was awarded! The Ozie team got the Bronze!

Match of the year in Badminton:

Super Dan vs LEE CW in the epic match of Men's Singles

CHEN Long vs LEE of South Korea for the Bronze!

So all Chinese finals in Women's singles and mixed doubles of badminton. 2 Golds and 2 Silvers in the bag!

Go China! :china:

Lin Dan is the superman in world badminton arena. LOL! I remember I saw his match years ago. He was so inhumanly fast! Incredible. Reflection, speed and endurance! Just amazing.

I event suspect he can read the muscle movement of his opponents! Otherwise how could he possibly predict the opponent's next movement so much in advance? :lol:

My oh my...:lol:...Got enough of the hyperboles? Show me a single article from reputable news sources that are filled with racially charged words and phrases.

Gabby Douglas and her Chinese coach put the lot of you in intellectual shackles.

Immediately after Ye incident, the Chinese here wasted no time in putting out their version of why Ye was under suspicion: Racism.

A few Pakistanis got into the act sucking up to the Chinese, saying things like how 'Westerners' do not like Asians upsetting their place in the world. The word 'Westerners' meant the white folks.

Never mind the fact that black athletes Ben Johnson (Can) and Marion Jones (US) were busted for doping.

Never mind that the Williams sisters (blacks) continues to dominate tennis.

Never mind that despite his current slump, Tiger Woods (black) is still formidable in golf.

Never mind that Lance Armstrong continues to be dogged by allegations of doping.

Never mind that blacks dominate professional sports basketball and American style football.

The 'Westerners', meaning the white folks, have no problems celebrating non-whites who excels and win.

And yet, despite the history of doping worldwide, a history that China have participated in...

Chinese doctor reveals state-sponsored doping - Yahoo! Sports

...A legitimate suspicion that have been levied against top professional and amateur athletes worldwide, that was tossed in Ye's direction is immediately categorized as race based by the Chinese and the Pakistani suck-ups here.

This is my last few words to you vietcong troll during these Olympic weeks! You are wasting my time watching the games!

Let the Olympic organization disqualify Ye! If they cant then STFU!

Lin Dan is the superman in world badminton arena. LOL! I remember I saw his match years ago. He was so inhumanly fast! Incredible. Reflection, speed and endurance! Just amazing.

I event suspect he can read the muscle movement of his opponents! Otherwise how could he possibly predict the opponent's next movement so much in advance? :lol:

Lee was playing very well today against Chen Long. He dictated the match as much as Lin against the S Korean. The final tomorrow will be explosive inside and outside of the arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom