What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby Douglas just took the Gold in women's all-around. Must be racism against China. No doubt about it.

I thought you were a so called expert in talking about fighter planes, never thought you were a sad faggot that would use cheap shots to derail topics to racism.

[

that American bad mouth coach and the bbc bad mouth Balding should apologize to Ye and the Chinese Swimming Team!

Especialkly Balding, she was the frist who started, ahead of the US coach even.

Given that she is no expert on swimming or others whatsoever, I believe then it's BBC's policy to defame Chinese athelts, not just a casual "remark".

Then BBC's sport editor David Bond ( it then forced me to believe that it rmust represent BBC House View ) reignited the attack after YE's been tested clean, minutes before her 200 final in front of public of the arqua centre, by saying I quote "( she) coming from no where... if she wins a 2rd gold, the doping convtroversy would be intensified..."

I thought you were a so called expert in talking about fighter planes, never thought you were a sad faggot that would use cheap shots to derail topics to racism.
That is so funny. When the Ye issue first came out, who were the first to call it racism? Sure as the sky is blue -- the Chinese.

That is so funny. When the Ye issue first came out, who were the first to call it racism? Sure as the sky is blue -- the Chinese.

Yes some Chinese members here immediately claim it's racism but why weren't you making any comments few days back right away when they were discussing about the accusation? Why reply on my sentence suggesting i was the one assuming it's racism? To me that's finding a cheap excuse to justify your comment. You quote a sentence of mine which i only mention the coach and the BBC press surely that's a cheap shot.

Especialkly Balding, she was the frist who started, ahead of the US coach even.

Given that she is no expert on swimming or others whatsoever, I believe then it's BBC's policy to defame Chinese athelts, not just a casual "remark".

Then BBC's sport ediator David Bond reignited the attack after YE's been tested clean, minutes before her 200 final in front of public of the arqua centre, by saying I quote "( she) coming from no where... if she wins a 2rd gold, the doping convtroversy would be intensified..."

Exactly, look who is being a racist with a comment like that coming from a BBC sport editor. With these kind of people talking in front of television a$$holes like gambit would be blaming us for accusing that coach and the BBC press being a racist SHEESH what a sad world we are living in.

It seems Chinese use the same guy for all events and he wins all the medals.:D
Just kidding

By that argument, the IOC should apologize as well because a drug test WAS performed. The demand for a drug test is a tacit accusation.

drug test is a standard procedure regardless of nationalities. all drug tests are required to be conducted at least on all top 3 athletes in an event.

It's not racism.

it's classic sour grapes caused by inferior complex. and they would use any excuses, any, e.g. "your shoelaces are other-worldly too long"...

the sour grapes have been cultivated and encouraged by both UK(using state media BBC) and US (John Leonard or any joe) to defame china/chinese athlets using any possible chances in teh games for their self-interests.

Thus in its nutshell it's policy issue, people.

gambit kid, do your homework well before pumping your juices allover the places will yer?

drug test is a standard procedure regardless of nationalities. all drug tests are required to be conducted at least on all top 3 athletes in an event.
It is very much an accusation. It is guilt before trial and the defendant must prove his/her innocence.

Gabby Douglas just took the Gold in women's all-around. Must be racism against China. No doubt about it.

that is a stupid vile comment! Douglas coach is Chinese. Where is an issue of racism there?

gambit kid, do your homework well before pumping your juices allover the places will yer?
As far as pumping each other goes, all of you Chinese boys would get the team gold for this...:lol:

All Olympic athletes must be tested even when accusation unexpectedly arise and need to be tested again. IOC doesn't need to apologize to Ye because they are the ones who can proof her innocence. Such a simple logic and still the so called fighter plane expert can't understand who should be apologizing.

It is very much an accusation. It is guilt before trial and the defendant must prove his/her innocence.

I suppose Ye is you what your meant the defendant. Ye doesnt need to defend at all because she is twice a champ and at least twice she is subject to drug test. but knowing it is a standard procedures for a mandatory drug test on the champions, why these bunch of so called professionals from america and the us media, and that balding of bbc and the british media just shut the fvck up and wait for the test results before spewing venoms of racism on our girl!

And Gabby is black...You missed the point.

of course I know she is black and I saw her performing in excellent fashion in individual all-round competition in gymnastics!

All Olympic athletes must be tested even when accusation unexpectedly arise and need to be tested again. IOC doesn't need to apologize to Ye because they are the ones who can proof her innocence. Such a simple logic and still the so called fighter plane expert can't understand who should be apologizing.

the only way of having these bunch of suckers to pay the price is to have them apologize in public and not to let them get away easily! The effect of having them apologize also register a point that 1. they admit their mistakes 2. that put a dent on their own career 3. shut the fvck up next time around and use their heads before commenting anything stupid

All Chinese Men's singles final - crowning of the King in Olympic Table Tennis later tonight!

Wang Hao (Seed #2)

1319150_M01.jpg

vs

Zhang Jike (Seed #1)

1310992_M01.jpg

In the clash for the Bronze, our Taiwan brother CHUANG Chih-Yuan (seed #5)
1290653.png
will be up against

Dimitrij OVTCHAROV of Germany.
1290733.png

Go Chinese Taipei!
In Badminton Mixed doubles

Zhang Nan / Zhao Yunlei beat Fishcher / Patersen (Den) 2-1 in one of the heart throbbing thrillers in the Olympics!

Zhao+Yunlei+Zhang+Nan+LOCOG+Test+Events+London+-skOnti1JdSl.jpg

6823__320x240_zhang-zhao-256-jo2010_0.jpg

The romantic couple will be up

in the mixed doubles final aganist

Xu Chen/ Ma Jin who beat Ajmad / NATSIR (Indonesia) 2-1 in another thrilling come-back semi-final!

Xu-Chen,-Ma-Jin-remain-invincible-in-group-stage-of-2012-London-Olympics-Badminton-News-176531.jpg

Ma+Jin+Xu+Chen+Yonex+England+Badminton+Open+WgukLj94I4Xl.jpg

Congratulations to all the great Chinese and Chinese Taipei Players!

Ho,ho,ho...

China has too many talents in badminton and table tennis. Disqualifying a few handfuls doesn’t matter!

Remember some Chinese American table tennis kids couched by Chinese champions may also be in London. Wondering how they are fairing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom