What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
China - Cao Yuan, 17, and Zhang Yanquan, 18 wins China's 7th gold in diving.

China wins men’s 10M synchro at London Olympics for 2nd diving gold

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, July 30, 11:09 PM

LONDON — Cao Yuan and Zhang Yanquan won the men’s 10-meter synchronized title, giving China its second diving gold medal of the London Games.

Cao and Zhang totaled 486.78 points in the six-dive final Monday, spoiling the medal hopes of Brits Tom Daley and Peter Waterfield, who were shut out.

Dana Vollmer, who failed to qualify for Beijing Games, set world mark in winning 100-meter butterfly gold.

German Sanchez and Ivan Garcia of Mexico won the silver with 468.90.

Nick McCrory and David Boudia of the U.S. took the bronze with 463.47.

Daley and Waterfield led through the first three rounds, but botched their fourth dive and dropped to fourth, where they eventually finished.
6591748520120730231138028.jpg

China's Yuan Cao and Yanquan Zhang win men's 10m synchronized platform diving final ! Congratulations on 7th Gold :china:
9b774a7f-73d5-420c-bbc2-acbb42f6f3fa_500.jpg

China triumph in the Aquatic Center as the consistent Cao and Zhang are rewarded for their beautifully executed dives with top spot on the podium with 486.78 points. Mexico's Jeinkler Aguirre and Jose Antonio Guerra claim a deserved silver with U.S. duo David Boudia and Nicolas McCrory taking bronze.

Russia lost to china by 1 point as well LOL

russia 207 china 208

final

Skorea 210 china 209

LOL!

Just as my German friend once told me: just by a cup of bad coffee in the morning, you are doomed with the difference.

:lol:

I am now waiting for the 8th, Women's Weightlifting 58kg---Li Xueying:china:

China win 2nd diving gold at Olympics

Buddy, could you provide some links here? Is there any video stream?

Its hard mate! I am watching live tv broadcast but please try these:

MyP2P | MyP2P.eu | Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more

and http://www.zqzhibo.com this is China focused! Try the CCTVs and I am not sure if the link is blocked in your area! You need to do a lot of translation to know the event. Pick the icon with the red and blue overlapping circles which indicate Olympic events and the "live" flashes

Good luck with the surfing and viewing the Olympics on the net!

ps: the coffee drinks in the morning turn sour sometimes !

UK- Daly/ Waterfield 4th!

One of the BEST diving final I've seen!

Thank God, daley was out, else bbc, particularly that horse-faced blonde female reporter of usual sunday racing who btw is the most ferocious china/chinese hater out there, amongst other bbc dumb hordes, would have yelled with the most terrifying high pitches imaginable "tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley ... ", after "rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington, rebecca adlington..." , followed by "chris hoy, chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy.." 24/7 for 200 millions times in the next 4 years like there's no tomorrow torturing me for no end. darn, just the thought of that horror already drove me crazy.

now americans start to preboast about their total medals,not gold medal.
lol,pathetic.

Dude, dont be a child and discount our greatest rival. Once they unleash their blacks and swimmers, watch their Talley rocket up. This Olympics will be hard fought and the Americans are definitely worthy and strong rivals. Respect them as we are far from securing top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom