What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God, daley was out, else bbc, particularly that horse-faced blonde female reporter of usual sunday racing who btw is the most ferocious china/chinese hater out there, amongst other bbc dumb hordes, would have yelled with the most terrifying high pitches imaginable "tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley ... ", after "rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington, rebecca adlington..." , followed by "chris hoy, chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy.." 24/7 for 200 millions times in the next 4 years like there's no tomorrow torturing me for no end. darn, just the thought of that horror already drove me crazy.

This skank needs a picture.

Watching the gym team competition, China looks better, hope they somehow pull out a resurgence and get back in form like 2008. Man this is nervous ,

Oh man, on one of the Jap vaulter had a huge crash, almost landed on his face. Everyone is making big mistakes even the US team.

China is leading the gymnastics so far after 2 crashes of US team on pommel, if we are clean on pommel we may pull this one out, who knows?

This gym competition in London 2012 is not much about who is the best but who sucks the least. :lol:

Women's weightlifting李雪英 Li XueYing,China's 8th gold

101898248.jpg

8th Gold China

Women weightlifting @58kg

Li Xueying - 3 successive Olympic Gold Medallist!

Congratulations!

Go China!:china:

Thank God, daley was out, else bbc, particularly that horse-faced blonde female reporter of usual sunday racing who btw is the most ferocious china/chinese hater out there, amongst other bbc dumb hordes, would have yelled with the most terrifying high pitches imaginable "tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley,tom daley ... ", after "rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington,rebecca adlington, rebecca adlington..." , followed by "chris hoy, chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy,chris hoy.." 24/7 for 200 millions times in the next 4 years like there's no tomorrow torturing me for no end. darn, just the thought of that horror already drove me crazy.

What's her name?

This skank needs a picture.

Watching the gym team competition, China looks better, hope they somehow pull out a resurgence and get back in form like 2008. Man this is nervous ,

Oh man, on one of the Jap vaulter had a huge crash, almost landed on his face. Everyone is making big mistakes even the US team.

China is leading the gymnastics so far after 2 crashes of US team on pommel, if we are clean on pommel we may pull this one out, who knows?

This gym competition in London 2012 is not much about who is the best but who sucks the least. :lol:

I've given up hope on our gymnasts.

Li won the gold,
the next is Men's Gymnastic Group competition:cheers:

The Mexicans, Russians and Cubans dived very well too! Especially the Mexicans!

One shocker was the German pair who won silver in Beijing. They are second from last @7th place. Their coffee turned bad obviously!

Update on the gymnastics, our lead has increased thru the parellel bars, Japan is behind us in 2nd.

I think if we do decent on floor and Pommel (the real killer last event) we may pull thru. We are on high bar now.

Dude, dont be a child and discount our greatest rival. Once they unleash their blacks and swimmers, watch their Talley rocket up. This Olympics will be hard fought and the Americans are definitely worthy and strong rivals. Respect them as we are far from securing top spot.
But their media has been bad mouthing us all along.
Our tranning system is cruel,total national supported,blahblahblah.
And many of them predict they will get the most gold and medals because they are just superior to us and we just got lucky and home advantage in beijing.
It's the time to slap in their faces.

And many of them predict they will get the most gold and medals because they are just superior to us and we just got lucky and home advantage in beijing.
It's the time to slap in their faces.

They have nothing good to say about us. If we win they say our training system is inhuman, then they say our athletes are robots, then they say we cheat. If we lose, they absolutely love it. The white racists are a stain on this planet.

Fook what they think.
We thrash them, so they are humiliated and have no choice but to try to discredit us. Once whites start to praise us, then we should be worried and watch our performance. Chinese champions stand so high that losers can reach only them by slinging mud upwards.
What we can do here is totally fook over anyone who comes to this thread and discredit Chinese athletes. Let them losers come and we verbally thrash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom