What's new

LOL: His email ID is gmail@rajinikanth.com

An Indian friend told me that Rajinikanth consider a God in his home state. There is a mandir after him. Can an Indian verify this info for me?:undecided:

Not joking or sarcasm. I really want to know if there any truth to it. ;)

An Indian friend told me that Rajinikanth consider a God in his home state. There is a mandir after him. Can an Indian verify this info for me?:undecided:

I don't know exactly if there is a mandir but yeah he is considered God by Tamilians.

People here in California are buying tickets each for $30:woot::woot:, the most expensive ticket I bought was for Avatar 3D @$14.00

I don't know about Rajni but Tamil people have built temples for couple of heroines :)

In India .... especially in South India ... Film stars are demi-gods :) they have much more influence than a politician and any good message from them will make a quick impact on the whole masses.

I love India and their craziness for movies, cricket and wat not ... we are crazy for things that keep us happy :D

Well for Khushboo and Tamanna and another actress there are temples built by their fans for sure. I have seen it on TV too. Not sure about Rajini but i can tell u one thing Tamilians particularly and we andhrites too mostly just love rajini.

All the things u find silly when another actor does looks very good when he does. I just love his movies. Well thats it we are crazy in south about him.

Little off topic but I wanted to mention here in past when social circumstances were different low caste Hindus tried to worship Muhammad bin Qasim but he forbad them those poor were oppressed by the cruel rajas and the muslim invaders gave them equal rights as a human being the point is in Hindu culture they worship whoever does please them or release them!!!

Maybe lame for you, but I found these Rajnikanth jokes extremely hilarious.

U ll find them lame,when you come to know abt the true nature of this gem of a person.

No point arguing with you guys.Carry on.:wave:

P.s.: If by chance you come to Tamil Nadu ,dont say these for your personal safety reasons. :lol:

There is no temple and certainly he is not considered God,But we consider next to God for the humble and charitable person he is.

P.s.: If by chance you come to Tamil Nadu ,dont say these for your personal safety reasons. :lol:

Really? My Tamil friends used to take these in good spirit and some even cracked one or two joke of their own too! Keralites specially laughed more on Rajni.

I know he is good man with humility, no doubt on that.

Really? My Tamil friends used to take these in good spirit and some even cracked one or two joke of their own too! Keralites specially laughed more on Rajni.

I said generally,u never know in Tamil who is a die-hard Rajini fan and who isnt.

A sort of general travel advisory..:lol:

I said generally,u never know in Tamil who is a die-hard Rajini fan and who isnt.

A sort of general travel advisory..:lol:

Haha I know, I have some pictures where they celebrating Robo in our Chennai branch. I wanted to post them but they have office logo and all so didn't!

U ll find them lame,when you come to know abt the true nature of this gem of a person.

No point arguing with you guys.Carry on.:wave:

Its got nothing to do with the nature of a person or about me visiting any state.

Its all about sitting in front of my computer and after a very hard working day, enjoying Rajnikanth jokes and then LMAO. :wave:

Its got nothing to do with the nature of a person or about me visiting any state.

Its all about sitting in front of my computer and after a very hard working day, enjoying Rajnikanth jokes and then LMAO. :wave:

Whatever.....but as I said these jokes may not come good if you come here.there are many who take this seriously and will create a problem for you.

:wave:

Haha I know, I have some pictures where they celebrating Robo in our Chennai branch. I wanted to post them but they have office logo and all so didn't!

Chennai branch of ...?

Whatever.....but as I said these jokes may not come good if you come here.there are many who take this seriously and will create a problem for you.

I will remember that if I ever plan to go anywhere in Suuth India, untill then I am going to enjoy the jokes. :wave:

Rajnikanth enters the Bigg Boss house.

The next day:-

Rajnikanth chahte hain ki Bigg Boss confession room main aaye.

:lol:

How dare u fuking guys come woth short Pennis to **** Rajini, U cannot eeven dare to thin of him.he is diety in the Indian film industry who is creating trends still at age of 60 years.that is Rajini. u all Mother fuckkers, shut u ur *** holes cultivate a habit to appreciate that is good,be good indian.:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

I also heard Sachin Tendulkar is called god and cricket is their religion. They have a temple for dogs now, but its good India is living up to its nickname which is the country of temples.

Back
Top Bottom