What's new

LOL!! Crowd Shouts Modi - Modi when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede Stadium

Lol the celebrations will come to halt in 6 month's time when Feku bubble will go bust in large parts of india

21462-Kelso-Burn--Ashton-Kutcher-U8LS.jpeg

Last edited:
The biggest mistake feku supporters making is by branding dissenting voice as anti national the result they have seen in karnataka, Himachal, Uttrakhand but they are very short of memory. so will be reminded again by voters in 6 months time.

No election can be won by based on hatred

ha ha... @[Bregs] showing his solidarity to Pakistan by thanking your post...:lol:

when feku supporters start discussing petty Indian domestic issues at PDF then whats the problem in one member thanking the other irrespective of the country ( for me peaceful civilian is fellow member here), if you have such a hatred even for Pakistan members here then what are you doing here 
Or Mother Maino will cry again???

keep living in fools paradise same mother gave you two shocks in 2004, 2009 and ready for the third with third front in 2014

The biggest mistake feku supporters making is by branding dissenting voice as anti national the result they have seen in karnataka, Himachal, Uttrakhand but they are very short of memory. so will be reminded again by voters in 6 months time.

No election can be won by based on hatred

Yes election is won by wasting my hard earn Tax money in NAREGA, Food begging Bill and other Bullsh!t.. Or by crying at Terrorist death (Mother Maino cried for Batla house terrorists but didn't care for Martyr policeman)..

Or by giving reservation to Muslim and Jat, Or by distributing Alcohol.. Corrupt Party of India is with Khooni Punja (Blood soaked hand) know how to win election..

Yes election is won by wasting my hard earn Tax money in NAREGA, Food begging Bill and other Bullsh!t.. Or by crying at Terrorist death (Mother Maino cried for Batla house terrorists but didn't care for Martyr policeman)..

Or by giving reservation to Muslim and Jat, Or by distributing Alcohol.. Corrupt Party of India is with Khooni Punja (Blood soaked hand) know how to win election..

too much desperation in your reply is obvious and understandable after two super shocks of 2004 and 2009

Back
Top Bottom