What's new

LOL!! Crowd Shouts Modi - Modi when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede Stadium

Obviously stage managed by BJP. Opportunely there is a high quality mobile phone available to shoot it too.
BJP managed to do this in a congress ruled state.

And mobile phones are ubiquitous everywhere and so capturing the incident o video is not difficult.

As for spontaneous chanting if you have watched any match you would see "Mexican Waves" which are also stoptaneous and the whole stadium participates in them. No one pays them for the same

when feku supporters start discussing petty Indian domestic issues at PDF then whats the problem in one member thanking the other irrespective of the country ( for me peaceful civilian is fellow member here), if you have such a hatred even for Pakistan members here then what are you doing here 

keep living in fools paradise same mother gave you two shocks in 2004, 2009 and ready for the third with third front in 2014

Justice Katju statement comes to my mind every time I go through your posts. It is our bad luck that people like you vote in large numbers or has right to vote.

The biggest mistake feku supporters making is by branding dissenting voice as anti national the result they have seen in karnataka, Himachal, Uttrakhand but they are very short of memory. so will be reminded again by voters in 6 months time.

No election can be won by based on hatred
But elections can be won by massive corruption, inflation, zero governance, scams, a floundering foreign policy, and a sinking economy?

Then Congress will surely win - and keep screwing us for the next 5 years. (And that includes Congress apologists too!)

@[Bregs]

Do you support congress?

It gives me an impression you do but cant come up openly for obvious reasons. You hide your support while claiming to be anti modi.

@[Bregs]

Do you support congress?

It gives me an impression you do but cant come up openly for obvious reasons. You hide your support while claiming to be anti modi.

i do not like modi, hating modi doesn't means i support congress or not but i certainly do not support feku and for me all political parties are same corrupt and lairs, and this PDF is not the place to discuss political affiliations of Indian politics 
But elections can be won by massive corruption, inflation, zero governance, scams, a floundering foreign policy, and a sinking economy?

Then Congress will surely win - and keep screwing us for the next 5 years. (And that includes Congress apologists too!)

congress wins or BJP its not going to make much difference in the lives of common Indians

congress wins or BJP its not going to make much difference in the lives of common Indians

Then why hell have democracy and election.Dont u think its waste of money when life is not going to change

Then why hell have democracy and election.Dont u think its waste of money when life is not going to change

democracy is good but its the system which it self is corrupt and political parties too are part of this system and helping it grow too

i do not like modi, hating modi doesn't means i support congress or not but i certainly do not support feku and for me all political parties are same corrupt and lairs, and this PDF is not the place to discuss political affiliations of Indian politics

Incredibly surprising as most of your threads on PDF are all about smear campaign on Modi? At Least maintain your stance... Despite my disdain for rahul gandhi or mulayam sing yadav, I wont refer to them as "feku" "buddhu" whereas on multiple occasions I have seen you refer to modi as "feku" which was a specific term coined by congress campaign.... So you trying to distance yourself from congress or getting sanctimonious about not discussing political affiliations if outrightly disingenuous

The bigger question that I want to ask is ...what the hell was Rahul Gandhi doing there.... isn't he supposed to be working overtime to ensure that congress wins the next elections.... or may be that part of his job has been outsourced to some chamchas...

Or may be Congress has understood that this guys is going to do more damage while giving political speeches... so lets keep him busy somewhere else.

Incredibly surprising as most of your threads on PDF are all about smear campaign on Modi? At Least maintain your stance... Despite my disdain for rahul gandhi or mulayam sing yadav, I wont refer to them as "feku" "buddhu" whereas on multiple occasions I have seen you refer to modi as "feku" which was a specific term coined by congress campaign.... So you trying to distance yourself from congress or getting sanctimonious about not discussing political affiliations if outrightly disingenuous

Arey bro i just mentioned his name given to him by media but what about choicest of words these modi fans use for other leaders and also for fellow members here who disagrees with them ? is this the way to solicit support for a party which aspires to govern India ?

just go through modi sena replies and then advise me,its better to refer him as feku in retaliation then to abuse other fellow members here even if they are from bjp camp. The day they will stop making Indian political threads here i will stop too its my right to differ with there ideology

Back
Top Bottom