What's new

LOL!! Crowd Shouts Modi - Modi when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede Stadium

democracy is good but its the system which it self is corrupt and political parties too are part of this system and helping it grow too
if there was no democracy in india ask the chinese or pakistanis how desperately they like to come to india..even though they will deny this ..one child draconian policy of china and percecution of minorities in pakistan is just on eexample of it..it is like sucess is counted sweetest by those who never suceed in similar fashion you wont be able to gage how important democracy is for maintaining the day to day freedom you enjoy in india without valuing it!!

Arey bro i just mentioned his name given to him by media but what about choicest of words these modi fans use for other leaders and also for fellow members here who disagrees with them ? is this the way to solicit support for a party which aspires to govern India ?

just go through modi sena replies and then advise me,its better to refer him as feku in retaliation then to abuse other fellow members here even if they are from bjp camp. The day they will stop making Indian political threads here i will stop too its my right to differ with there ideology

This is exactly my problem with all you congress and BJP cheerleaders, rather than critiquing real issues all you guys do is smear campaign.

Please do enlighten me which media refers to Modi as feku, it is term straight coined by congress in thier own smear campaign, and reusing which you have almost become a direct extension of the same process.

And btw I am not advising you on anything, I just posted a small observation when your claim was getting sanctimonious about political affiliations when your actions are exactly contrary to the aforementioned claim....

This is exactly my problem with all you congress and BJP cheerleaders, rather than critiquing real issues all you guys do is smear campaign.

Please do enlighten me which media refers to Modi as feku, it is term straight coined by congress in thier own smear campaign, and reusing which you have almost become a direct extension of the same process.

And btw I am not advising you on anything, I just posted a small observation when your claim was getting sanctimonious about political affiliations when your actions are exactly contrary to the aforementioned claim....

lol bro there is website dedicated to modi for his immense contribution as a lier and boaster

Pheku.in » Kachcha Chitta

i thank you for your sympathetic approach towards modi fans but can you show me even a single post of mine abusing any member here put of 1900 plus, i leave aside modi threads i will leave pdf itself and for there abuses i do not need to show you a post that you can find in plenty easily

Rise of the Cyber Hindu: An ever-growing online community of pro-Hindu, pro-BJP, pro-Narendra Modi, right-wing tweeters has taken over political discourse on the Internet : Elections - India Today 
if there was no democracy in india ask the chinese or pakistanis how desperately they like to come to india..even though they will deny this ..one child draconian policy of china and percecution of minorities in pakistan is just on eexample of it..it is like sucess is counted sweetest by those who never suceed in similar fashion you wont be able to gage how important democracy is for maintaining the day to day freedom you enjoy in india without valuing it!!

i do support your views but i never said democracy is curse what i said is the leaders irrespective of parties are corrupt

BZQ6mAuCEAAcPAo.jpg

LOL

This shows that people have finally given up on Congress... and the already know what kind of crap will be played out in Congress rallies.

No wonder congress and its supporters are getting desperate ...

when feku supporters start discussing petty Indian domestic issues at PDF then whats the problem in one member thanking the other irrespective of the country ( for me peaceful civilian is fellow member here), if you have such a hatred even for Pakistan members here then what are you doing here 

keep living in fools paradise same mother gave you two shocks in 2004, 2009 and ready for the third with third front in 2014

U just keep hating the Namo............................What is meaning of Feku?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I like your punch line.

Last edited:
too much desperation in your reply is obvious and understandable after two super shocks of 2004 and 2009
2004 was beacause of BJP failure and 2009 was because of Manmohan Singh. No one cares bout Mom Maino at all and now its time for Modi.

All congressis can only do is bullshit for next 6 months. No use dear. All your coalgate type corruption will see its day of fall. Thanks for bringing our GDP to 4%. And dont give all that PHENKU Sibbal's bullshit that its coz of global recession. During recession in 2008 we grew by 9% and now when recession has cooled down whats the logic of 4%. its all corruption that took FDI out and i dont need to tell you how corrupt Congress has been for past 60 yrs of rule.

Isse kehte hain 'PAPPU KA CHUTIYA KATNA' . :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom