What's new

LOL!! Crowd Shouts Modi - Modi when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede Stadium

Obviously stage managed by BJP. Opportunely there is a high quality mobile phone available to shoot it too.

when feku supporters start discussing petty Indian domestic issues at PDF then whats the problem in one member thanking the other irrespective of the country ( for me peaceful civilian is fellow member here), if you have such a hatred even for Pakistan members here then what are you doing here

No bro, I dont have any problem with Pakistanis... But it is very interesting to see unity among some Indians and Pakistanis (Known as India's traditional rivals (you agree..????:agree:) ) in supporting the most corrupt govt. in India.:ashamed:

No bro, I dont have any problem with Pakistanis... But it is very interesting to see unity among some Indians and Pakistanis (Known as India's traditional rivals (you agree..????:agree:) ) in supporting the most corrupt govt. in India.:ashamed:

Corruption in India is national issue not related to congress alone, regional parties have done more harm on this issue then any single national party

Haha rahul ki pant gheeli ho gayi hogi ! phir bolega mai kissi se darta nahin and runs away the next moment.The public chanting is obvious whos in favor and whos not.

looks spontaneous. I dont think the people knew Rahul was coming. Anyway shows the mood of the people.

Yeahhhh right....30 people with ready mobiles get that exact second where rahul is seen saying the exact same thing 'SPONTANEOUSLY' . Yeahhhhhhh rightttt.

Wake up ! The scale would have been bigger, and more publicised if it was stagemanaged. TV stations would be airing it.

Oh scale would have been BIGGER...do you know the crowds in those stadiums? Getting 20 is a HUGE accomplishment. According to you everyone in the road is just waiting to cheer modi- that just isn't the case. Mosty people are nowhere near supporting Modi or Congress as much as you and I am. When these 'spectacular' expressions take place, automatically suspect foul play or kookiness.

Oh scale would have been BIGGER...do you know the crowds in those stadiums? Getting 20 is a HUGE accomplishment. According to you everyone in the road is just waiting to cheer modi- that just isn't the case. Mosty people are nowhere near supporting Modi or Congress as much as you and I am. When these 'spectacular' expressions take place, automatically suspect foul play or kookiness.

whatever. save your excuses. Congress needs more excuses in the coming days!

Crowd chants "Modi, Modi" when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede stadium

The political game takes another turn at Sachin Tendulkar’s last innings today at Wankhede Stadium as Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi entered the stadium to witness the match of his favourite cricketer.

As soon as Sachin was knocked out at 74 and the Congress’s expected Prime Ministerial candidate was displayed at the screen of the stadium, the crowd that was present at the stadium to cheer for the Master-Blaster suddenly changed their pitch and started whooping for BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate and Rahul Gandhi’s biggest contender Narendra Modi.
Even though it was a political gimmick, the Congress VP was certainly stunned for fraction of seconds.

Crowd chants "Modi, Modi" when Rahul Gandhi enters Wankhede stadium

What a plonker... :omghaha: 
When Rahul Gandhi strolled into Mumbai’s Wankhede stadium on Friday, he had little idea his poor record in election rallies across the Hindi belt would follow him here. Those who recognised him started chanting, “Modi! Modi!” when they saw him, underlining clearly their preference. In other news, Narendra Modi is continuing his tour of Chhattisgarh and has finished addressing two rallies as of this writing. A third one is yet to come.
Modi chant greets Rahul at Wankhede | Niti Central

Back
Top Bottom