What's new

LOC Hot Tonight

News based on tweets MUST be banned. I thought they are already banned. In this era of Cyber Information ( and Mis Information ) such incidents.. reports.. must be handled with a "caution".

@Horus @WebMaster I suggest a New Section "Unverified News & Updates" or a "Rumor Mill" for such Speculations, which can be moved to Normal Section once the news is actually confirmed.

@Windjammer Bhai.. Heaviest artillery duals being reported since 1999 to hui... but.. Mamla tai tai Fiss .. lol

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but Please Keep a little patience, verify the ACTUAL Situation rather making/spreading sensational claims which turn out to be "Khoda pahad nikli Chuhiya" lol.

Suppose the SAME incident happens today, Its not wrong to report such an incident but remove any incorrect info like "Heaviest artillery duals being reported since 1999" , since you are quite capable of making an assessment of what can be or what cannot be the possibility in such scenarios.

If an ordinary "twitter" user posts a tweet saying Indian Army has Placed INS Vikramaditya on LOC, logic says... Its NOT Possible... or Atleast, we can wait for the same to confirm... Especially in the time when fake accounts are like...more than the real ones...

I hope you get the point.

Good Morning.

Last edited:
We are reaching a final settlement in Afghanistan, which will allow Pakistan to function effortlessly in the country. It is almost a complete victory for us.

Indian rage is at its limits, so they will start attacking LoC again.

Air Defence Guns were seen passing through Islamabad most likely towards LOC Via Muzafarabad
I made a video of a long convoy
However I'll crop & post just a small bit of it to not disclose the complete details of the assets being moved

Can you try and not be dumb here mate?

Calm your tits
I haven't uploaded it for a reason
All I can say is that it was of the heavy sort

Little retard, the mere talk of movements of assets is not allowed on the forum and is going to earn you a ban.
Is that hard to comprehend?

12.7mm AA Gun! Section weapon! The video looks more from an exercise, such a line up of guns is not usual, its a Video cut from an exercise!
Such guns are placed in bunkers or in trenches and are well camouflaged, that not the case in this Video! Just night firing exercise!

Don't do that.

You PDF fan boys are nothing but keyboard military intelligence expert's
If I know about it I can assure you the enemy knows about it too
Do you seriously believe that's how secret military movements take place?
Is this what? 1941?
Rolling down the streets is a show of force to deter the enemy from any misadventures
It's like sending a warning across to the other side
Infact if I remember correctly you guys regularly share pictures of PAF CAPs & their loadouts
You must be pretty dumb to think IAF doesn't know anything about these assets
How do you think they came all the way to balakot without a single shot being fired from our side?
I know what to share & what not to share
So kindly don't get your panties in a twist

The shit is not about who knows what. The shit is you don;t come here and screw it up and post it for the entire world to see.
What if they didn't and your post helped them assess defense assets movement?

@waz Look into this guy first posting army movements and then insulting members in a sequence of posts.

Some senior members here used to say that both Airforces have agreements that they would not fly close to LOC means staying kms away from LOC. I was talking from that context
That was before a fascist regime took over India. Now all bets are off including hitting each other's nuclear installations. I hope we hit theirs first.

That was before a fascist regime took over India. Now all bets are off including hitting each other's nuclear installations. I hope we hit theirs first.

Which fascist regime was there in India in 1965 ? When "Aggressor" Pakistan did attack First ?
Which fascist regime was there in India in 1999 ? When "Aggressor" Pakistan Attacked hiding on mountains ?

How conveniently you forget your own history while Blaming the opponent.

Last edited:
Which fascist regime was there in Indian in 1965 ? When "Aggressor" Pakistan did attack First ?
Which fascist Regime was there in India in 1999 ? When "Aggressor" Pakistan Attacked hiding on mountains ?

How conveniently you forget your own history while Blaming the opponent.
How conveniently you forgot 71. Also how conveniently you forgot to add that it was India that crossed the international border in 65 with an aim to capture Lahore and have tea at Lahore GymKhana club. You guys have a habit of twisting facts to suit your own flavor.
The reason i mentioned Modi was because he is backtracking on every commitments that his forefathers made including 370 that Indian leaders gave special status to Kashmir, what does that say about anything else specially any bilateral agreements made with Pakistan? Didnt he recently said about water treaty and how India will unilaterally back out.

Every thing they are doing to please their God Trump in order to show him that Pakistan is drilling them hard with the help of China so their human God Trump help them politically and militarily.

How conveniently you forgot 71. Also how conveniently you forgot to add that it was India that crossed the international border in 65 with an aim to capture Lahore and have tea at Lahore GymKhana club. You guys have a habit of twisting facts to suit your own flavor.
The reason i mentioned Modi was because he is backtracking on every commitments that his forefathers made including 370 that Indian leaders gave special status to Kashmir, what does that say about anything else specially any bilateral agreements made with Pakistan? Didnt he recently said about water treaty and how India will unilaterally back out.

Well, you missed the point entirely.

Like you mentioned 1971, yourself. Dont Pinpoint Modi for events between us.

65, 71, 88, 99 therewas no fascist modi.

Well, you missed the point entirely.

Like you mentioned 1971, yourself. Dont Pinpoint Modi for events between us.

65, 71, 88, 99 therewas no fascist modi.
You brought in wars i did not showing Pakistan to be the aggressor while leaving 71 out. And i also mentioned why i named Modi which you did conveniently ignore. Even at the height of war there were some established norms until Modi. So new rules of engagement are set which means all old should go down the dustbin.

Back
Top Bottom