What's new

LOC Hot Tonight

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Several sources reporting as LOC being very active tonight.
Heaviest artillery duals being reported since 1999.
Fighter jets buzzing in air,

Arshad Sharif
@arsched

·
18m

#PakistanArmy responds to ceasefire violations by #IndianArmy at #LoC Locals report CAP missions by #PAF Heavy exchange of fire reported from various sectors along LoC in #Kashmir

No News on this side so far. What is your source ?
If its so "HOT" it would have been "Australian" FIRE in the Media ( on BOTH Sides ) Already !

Indians going crazy before Trump visit.. seems like they have forgotten the last time what happens when they are silly with Pakistan in February..

I hope the Rules of Engagement are more flexible for PAF pilots than they were last time around..,

Indians going crazy before Trump visit.. seems like they have forgotten the last time what happens when they are silly with Pakistan in February..

I hope the Rules of Engagement are more flexible for PAF pilots than they were last time around..,

Areey bhai... Pehle News to Confirm hone dete.

I hope the Rules of Engagement are more flexible for PAF pilots than they were last time around..

i think it would be more strict ...as per "Eco-fools" we cant afford to make decisive decisions...

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom