What's new

LoC fire: BSF troops destroy 45 Pakistan posts, kill 5 officers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it just BSF against the SO POWERFUL AND MORALLY HIGH PA..??:what:...Indian government doesn't want to involve the army or the special forces...?damn they have assessed the might of the opposition...:toast_sign::coffee::cheesy:

LOLz another bullshit by Indian Media for chutya Indians who are jumping on these bullshit news as always... aween tu Murdered PM nahe ban gaya na akir kaar adi kom ********* hey jiske waja say dunya ke pehla mulk jiska PM murderest bana hey lol

yeah.... lets give brahmos to BSF!!!
No my friend,Brahmos will be over kill for any border forces in the world.Unlike Army which takes their respective HQ orders before do anything,BSF usually follows order of very local commander.One of the reason why even 155mm,130 mm artillery is not issued to BSF. Only 105FG,81MM and 120 MM mortars issued to them.

here we go.. looks like pak terrified. . always talk about nuke.. lol

LOL dhakan pehlay kudh article tu pharlay pora kahan Nuke ke dhamki di hey wohi na c***** wali adatain nahe gaye foran post karnay ke pari hey bas likes mil jayeen HAHHAHAHAH

Oh that song again... We will we will nuke you! :lol:

another dhakan pehlay kudh article tu pharlay pora... kahan Nuke ke dhamki di hey wohi na ***** wali adatain nahe gaye foran post karnay ke pari hey bas likes mil jayeen HAHHAHAHAH

in fact modi want to restore your pride and he lost . he don't informed properly that other side of border is not north korea its regular - updated - advances - modern -massive force there . ASAP he realized that pakistani forces and capable to defend borders he will be OK .

So these are told in Pakistani media!!! lol

See about your comment:

Regular: Usually takes over the govt by detataorship.
Updated: Not updated with world scenario. This is not 1999 any more.
advances: Tell me one thing which you have more advanced than India's.
Modern: Tell me one thing which you have something called modern in 2014.

:lol:

We were expecting this talk about 'Islamic bomb'!

Pakistanies going ape shit, after they became unable to counter with arguments. :rofl:

So these are told in Pakistani media!!! lol

See about your comment:

Regular: Usually takes over the govt by detataorship.
Updated: Not updated with world scenario. This is not 1999 any more.
advances: Tell me one thing which you have more advanced than India's.
Modern: Tell me one thing which you have something called modern in 2014.

:lol:

We were expecting this talk about 'Islamic bomb'!

Did you read the article ? if no thn .... agay samaj tu gaya hoga LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom