What's new

LoC fire: BSF troops destroy 45 Pakistan posts, kill 5 officers

Status
Not open for further replies.
end of the story yesterday at wahagah border was like this amd pic taken from indian side
View attachment 122853
I always wondered why scope is attached to AKs... that rifle kicks like an *** and scope or no scope is not accurate. May be because users wear sunglasses all the time....

Well we dont know what is right or wrong with a laptop or smartphone.But till now our govt spokesperson dont oppose this report.And with their intel support they know very well than any of us in this PDF.
Pakistan also know our real casulaties but fortunately we have transparent system so they cant claim anything new about our casualities.

Rest In Peace .

Oh My My these Pakistanis are under such a huge illusion...

But they are not to be blamed...

They have seen their democracy,judiciary crumble like pack of cards so many times that they have to be content with the Pakistani Army, which according to them is the last remaining patriotic institution..

Its high time to contaminate all flowing rivers into Pakistan with Arsenic and depleted Uranium..

Vikram Sood, former head of India's Research and Analysis Wing intelligence agency, said the upsurge in attacks reflected Pakistan's frustration at India and the United States' improved relationship and the lack of progress on talks with India on Kashmir.

"The Pakistanis are a little cheesed off. The United States is not paying them enough attention, Kashmir is lost to them, so they want to tell everyone they're still around and have a problem. We don't have a problem, it won't work", he said.

Well said! :tup:

India's killing Officers much like its killing separatist founding members and commanders.

Pakistani are blind kill as many we wish.
they just dont know how to count.
its a good thing for ia we can ply the innocent card and wipe their kind off the map.

end of the story yesterday at wahagah border was like this amd pic taken from indian side
View attachment 122853
Very bad Imran bhai

andhe lulle langde ke hath mein bandook? Hum guilt ke mare kuch kah bhi nahi sakte. Bhai ko khana aur chai pila ke bhej denge.

Pakistani are blind kill as many we wish.
they just dont know how to count.
its a good thing for ia we can ply the innocent card and wipe their kind off the map.

Very bad Imran bhai

andhe lulle langde ke hath mein bandook? Hum guilt ke mare kuch kah bhi nahi sakte. Bhai ko khana aur chai pila ke bhej denge.
saaly 2400 ke sunglass liye hain us ne . :angel:

Even am bored now nothing big happening, same old mortars and machine gun.Actually I was expecting some good old artillery and rocket barrage.

Even am bored now nothing big happening, same old mortars and machine gun.Actually I was expecting some good old artillery and rocket barrage.
yeah.... lets give brahmos to BSF!!!

Sharp decline in firing along border

Pakistan rangers targeted four BSF posts in Kathua district of Jammu overnight, in what comes as a sharp decline in ceasefire violations by the neighbouring country along the International Border.

"Pakistan is deliberately targeting our villages and civilians by heavy shelling, which continued even till Thursday morning. We are only firing at Pakistani border outposts, which is unfortunately causing civilian casualties there," Pathak told The Economic Times.

but why modi becomes darpok against china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom