What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

only 15 mins?
smileys-angry-559707.gif
smileys-angry-559707.gif
yea :D
only 15 mins(must b because of some fault or maintainance) that too today only else last week we didnt have any cuts.....for past month i can say load sheding for whole month was not more than 4-6 hours.......

ok hope to visit Jalandhar soon
yea u r welcome bro :)
inform me when u visit here will b glad to help u find nice spots in jalandhar :)

The government should look at investing in nuclear power. I mean its really stupid that we can gloat about creating nuclear weapons but can't provide decent services to our citizens.

Atom bomb ko handi main daal ke kha to nahi saktay?:hitwall:

I am in Mumbai since last 7 years
I can count 'more than 30 mins power-cuts' on my figures(mostly due to sume technical probs, no load shedding) :yahoo:

Bc garmi se matt mari gayii hai.

**** it I broke my promise and ordered a fucking generator. **** you politicians, i hope you choke on a BBC.

Fucking bc man the amount of loadshedding is fucked up. **** this world. **** Al Qaeda. **** CIA. And **** you Indians with no loadshedding :(

**** you Karachi walas with no loadshedding you pieces of lucky shits. Fucking bc kunday karachi main bund hamari. Aag laagado in kalon ko :D

Azaab-e-Jamhuriat.

Yupe in small town, villages there is problem of load shedding. But in our area Nuclear Power Plant is in progress which will provide extra 4000 MWH electricity to Haryana and it will help to decrease load shedding in Haryana. The project budget is more than 22000 crore its in Gorakhpur Village just 16 KM from my town.
Good job) We too are working on nuclear power projects and i hope in the near future we will get rid from this loadshedding thing..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom