What's new

Loadshedding 12-14 hours, your area?

u meant jalandhar with india??
btw my grandpa took right decision by migrating from sialkot :D
so where exactly do u live in Jalandhar my grandfather's friend still post letters to him and my grandfather is mashAllah in his 80s

I am proud to say i did not vote for sher ,i voted for PTI
then plz KPK is waiting for you :devil:

so where exactly do u live in Jalandhar my grandfather's friend still post letters to him and my grandfather is mashAllah in his 80s
i never saw my grandfather..he died young :( ......only my father told me about him!!
cant tell the exact area here(sorry hope u dont mid :))....but can say i live in the heart of city only.....area falls b\w dilbagh nagar and adarsh nagar :)

In Rawalpindi 12 - 14 hours...

well thats pretty confusing, if its 2700 MW then this much loadshedding doesnt make sense...
Reminds me of the news that Pakistan did not even have the technology to strictly monitor shortfall of electricity. They just used to present random numbers to prove their efficiency.

If we do children's maths... Imagine if 2kw of electricity is used by a single household in average...

500 houses = 1 mw
5000 household = 10 mw
50,000 = 100 mw
500,000 = 1000 mw
2.5 million = 5000 mw

So by that logic, if we have an electricity shortfall of 5000mw and if we have to do uniformed loadshedding, The cycle of 2.5 million people would run across the country who would have to face loadshedding for an hour at a given time. I think in the nation of 200 million people (may be 80 million families?) - electricity shortfall of 2.5 million households at a given time is understandable.

Not to forget, the nonsense claims a part, we all know that the more electricity The Government is going to provide, the more losses it's going to incur and the more subsidies needs to be given to the public under current high generation cost of electricity. So they fetch extra money on important days to provide electricity and take it away on average/forgettable days. If they have allocated a budget of 240 billion rupees for subsidies, they wouldn't want to exceed that or else they will have even tougher time to ready the next budget.

i never saw my grandfather..he died young :( ......only my father told me about him!!
cant tell the exact area here(sorry hope u dont mid :))....but can say i live in the heart of city only.....area falls b\w dilbagh nagar and adarsh nagar :)
our area lies between adampur and jandu singha

our area lies between adampur and jandu singha
yea i remeber adampur....bcuz v have an airbase there :P
jandu singha is also herd.......but this area is outer city....very far away from where i live it will b like 50 KM

India too have a load shedding problem ?
Yupe in small town, villages there is problem of load shedding. But in our area Nuclear Power Plant is in progress which will provide extra 4000 MWH electricity to Haryana and it will help to decrease load shedding in Haryana. The project budget is more than 22000 crore its in Gorakhpur Village just 16 KM from my town.

today 15 mins power cut :chilli::bunny:.......that makes 15 min this week :devil::devil::azn::azn: in jalandhar punjab:cool:
only 15 mins?
smileys-angry-559707.gif
smileys-angry-559707.gif

I don't remember the last time i lost power in Kerala

There was a proposal to start power cut after election..... But since 7th of April, we are getting rain every now and then, and that has reduced the load and they decided not to..... I dont think there will be any power cut this year also...... By next year we may start getting power from Koodamkulam..... So No powercut in future also.... :)

Why don't you guys discuss Indian electricity shortfall in your own respective thread?

This thread was about a loadshedding in Pakistan I reckon?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom