What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

Imran should force nawaz for live debate

media can force him as well

No match between a circus lion who lived his entire life in a cage and a cornered tiger. IK will tear NS apart withing minutes in a live debate, and NS knows it so he won't ever dare to come against in IK one to one in a live debate..

Heck this noora don't give live interviews.. He often miserably failed in recorded interviews.. Even meera can defeat him in a live debate.. :omghaha:

Many Pmln leaders have challenged IK for a debate, if IK cant debate with them, why should Nawaz Sharif debate with IK ????

Are you an idiot? I thought you were a mature political activist...

"Leaders" of mainstream party go against eachother...Who is the head of n-league?

Ganja will have to accept it ... otherwise there ain't a hidding place . Its a sixer by Kaptaan ... How can someone possibly defend Ganja on this ?

Equals as leaders of a political party, but than again expecting Noon League supporters to deduce something is probably too much to ask. Oh and on a side note, how exactly were those two terms as a PM? Was he dragged out of office like a dog? How did the economy perform? How was the governance? Answer these questions and you might deduce my hidden message :omghaha:

Bold part : nice brought up :tup:

Are you an idiot? I thought you were a mature political activist...

"Leaders" of mainstream party go against eachother...Who is the head of n-league?

main stream party ??? Is Pti a main stream party ?? I dont think so

:lol:

What does @cb4 @Tiger Awan say about this?

Nawaz Sharif was last Prime Minister in 1999 and his government was incomplete. Back then things were different i.e. no electricity issue, no as such domestic terrorism , low level of inflation, kargil conflicts etc. If he should have a debate, it should be against Musharraf

Nawaz Sharif is as new as Imran Khan. They both have no control over today's issues. Both will do nothing but repeat their manifestos. If Imran Khan really wants a debate, he better have one against Shahbaz Sharif, who was the Chief Minister of Punjab. Both are complete opposites and IK is usually the one who mocks Punjab's progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
hanif abbasi could not face abrar ul haq when abrar busted the myth that electricity was federal issue...

forgot???

[video]http://tune.pk/video/57927/Super-Chitrooll-of-Ephedrine-Abbasi-by-Abrar-ul-Haq[/video]

Abrar ul haq is a huge fraud. I have insiders who tell me he uses donation of Pakistan community to buy BMWs, and to play betting games. He is also known as a drinker

Nawaz will never accept this challenge. He knows IK will skin him in 15 minutes and everyone will know that he's a clown.

TRUE :tup:

tumblr_lshw4w5Thj1qhe380.png

lol this is so damn funny. Debates occur between those who are in power and those who want to be in power. In the U.S when Democrats are in power, the Republicans debate. When Obama was President, Romey debated.

Nawaz Sharif is neither Prime Minster/President and nor is Imran Khan.

It has been known for sometime now that Imran does not speak against PPP. In fact it seems Imran Khan is not interested to go up against Raja Pervez Ahraf (Prime Minster) and Zardari (President) who are trying to get back their seat again. I must raise this question.

Imran Khan does not deserve a debate with twice Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan as he's not a seasoned politician.

Imran Khan should consider a debate with his equals, such as Javaid Miandad or Inzamam-ul-Haq.

If we study history, Lions are those who confront there enemies directly not send there servants on the battle field. So if Ganja has the blood of a Sher then he will accept this challenge. But we all know that he is a coward.

Imran Khan should consider a debate with his equals, such as Javaid Miandad or Inzamam-ul-Haq.

So you support Mushy...isn't he running and suffering like a dog.

Imran Khan is one of my favorites. He should be the Prime Minister of Pak. Wish him all the luck!!

my vote for this debate .. will be great to watch such debates infact media should encourage the leaders to come out debate openly live

lol this is so damn funny. Debates occur between those who are in power and those who want to be in power. In the U.S when Democrats are in power, the Republicans debate. When Obama was President, Romey debated.

Nawaz Sharif is neither Prime Minster/President and nor is Imran Khan.

It has been known for sometime now that Imran does not speak against PPP. In fact it seems Imran Khan is not interested to go up against Raja Pervez Ahraf (Prime Minster) and Zardari (President) who are trying to get back their seat again. I must raise this question.

You must be a joke.

Debates occur between party heads competing for the power..Me and you know, that Imran Khan's PTI and Nawaz Shareef's PML(N) are competing for power in Pakistan..so its only logical that these two guys debate on policy issues...

McCain and Obama weren't in power...they were running for power..and hence they debated.

IK and NS aren't in power..but they are running for power..hence they should debate.

Please stop being an idiot, and accept that your party sher is a coward.

Imran Khan does not deserve a debate with twice Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan as he's not a seasoned politician.

You're an idiot.

Romney deserved a debate with Obama? LoL!

main stream party ??? Is Pti a main stream party ?? I dont think so

You honestly don't think so? :azn:

Coming from a loser party so your second option of muk muka is noon league.

Back
Top Bottom