What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

Turning this logic around IK is a coward and don't have the balls to tackle Hanif Abbassi (by the way mark my words - IK will lose against Hanif in RWP). PTI or IK is simply not worth it, they want the limelight on shoulders of PMLN, the day NS sits in any debate with PTI he will be accepting that principle opponent of PMLN is PTI which is not true. The battle like always is between PMLN and PPP. PTI is nuisance value created by GHQ.

Hanif Abbasi is not a debater .... He talks illogically .....

KH Asif policies par hi bat karey ga + party head is a joke. I can make my own party and I can be a party head :D

Have you ever seen a party leader who cant even defend his party position himself. That is exactly why a party needs democracy to bring a vibrant leader instead. Nawaz shareif always makes a fool of himself infront of others and he is a weak point in PML-N.

LOL!! lame excuses on part of noora league supporters,we are finding all around the web...
these guys really need to grow up!!

hanif abbasi could not face abrar ul haq when abrar busted the myth that electricity was federal issue...

forgot???

[video]http://tune.pk/video/57927/Super-Chitrooll-of-Ephedrine-Abbasi-by-Abrar-ul-Haq[/video]

Guys who is winning in the debate ? :pop:

Nawaz shareif needs a script to answer questions asked in an interview. He wont going to stand a chance in a live debate. So basically Nawaz Shareif wont going to reply to this challenge.

Guys who is winning in the debate ? :pop:

Nawaz sharif is hiding under the table. He's a biological form of an underachiever. There is no chance of him,coming to debate and even if he does debate IK, he knows that he will leave without cloths. :pop:

Hanif Abbasi is a personal servant of Nawaz Shariff, so why in the world would IK have a debate against a servant. IK will white wash Hanif Abbasi in the polls from Rawalpindi, will make him cry like a little girl :omghaha:. So what you are telling me is that Nawaz Sharif is a coward and does not has the guts to face the leader of another party in a debate? What you are telling me is that he lets his personal servants do the dirty work for him? Thank You so much for making that clear for us. Also i don't know what polls you have been looking at but PPP is certain for an absolute white wash. PTI leads the polls and PML-N follows them closely behind as a second. This is a battle between PTI and PML-N, anyone with half a brain and with some education knows that.

Anyone with half a bran might make this mistake but those with functional brains know the potential of PPP alliances as many regional players have not been accommodated by PMLN. A huge factor is BB income program where 5.5 MILLION families are directly getting support. Qadri, Musharraf and PTI all are GHQ horses carefully launched to create pressure on PMLN. Public won't be fooled easily this time you know :lol:

hanif abbasi could not face abrar ul haq when abrar busted the myth that electricity was federal issue...

forgot???

[video]http://tune.pk/video/57927/Super-Chitrooll-of-Ephedrine-Abbasi-by-Abrar-ul-Haq[/video]

is it debate or quarrel ? :pop:

Ahsan Iqbal has dne that on multiple times ( twitter _

There is a world of difference b/w formally inviting somebody through a letter and tweeting about it just as a shughal.

If true, why doesn't Ahsan Iqbal come forward with Asad Umar?

If you say so...we can as a PDF community email PTI to send a letter again, this time for anyone to come forward for a debate with Asad Umar...? What say?

It should be party head vs party head.

There is a world of difference b/w formally inviting somebody through a letter and tweeting about it just as a shughal.

If true, why doesn't Ahsan Iqbal come forward with Asad Umar?

If you say so...we can as a PDF community email PTI to send a letter again, this time for anyone to come forward for a debate with Asad Umar...? What say?

It should be party head vs party head.

oh yes, you as a PDF community plz email them whatever you want

Dont know how you define equals, 2 times PM and one time MNA equal ??? :omghaha:

Equals as leaders of a political party, but than again expecting Noon League supporters to deduce something is probably too much to ask. Oh and on a side note, how exactly were those two terms as a PM? Was he dragged out of office like a dog? How did the economy perform? How was the governance? Answer these questions and you might deduce my hidden message :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom