What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

@Luftwaffe

When i become the PM,i am going to impose a tax on idiots.

my vote for this debate .. will be great to watch such debates infact media should encourage the leaders to come out debate openly live

That happens in a democratic and a free,society,not where some moron considers himself to be an 'Amir ul momineen'.

Last edited by a moderator:
So as expected, Nawaz Sharif has proven his inferiority complex by rejecting a democratic demand by PTI for a televised face off. This is just pathetic and a despicable show of toilet standard,democratic behavior

So as expected, Nawaz Sharif has proven his inferiority complex by rejecting a democratic demand by PTI for a televised face off. This is just pathetic and a despicable show of toilet standard,democratic behavior

The proper way to engage in a democratic debate would be for a media station to invite all leaders of major parties, give them all equal time for a brief, followed by a series of question asked to all of the candidates, without it becoming a machli bazar.

The proper way to engage in a democratic debate would be for a media station to invite all leaders of major parties, give them all equal time for a brief, followed by a series of question asked to all of the candidates, without it becoming a machli bazar.

PTI has raised a challenge. PMLN chickened out. MO can only be worked out if both parties agree to it.

PTI has raised a challenge. PMLN chickened out. MO can only be worked out if both parties agree to it.

That is my point: A major media outlet should take the initiative to provide a neutral platform for such a debate. Direct challenges will not go anywhere.

^ Nawaz Sharif considers himself to be 'amir ul momineen'. He won't accept any request from any TV or media oulet for such a debate.Mark my words.

^ Nawaz Sharif considers himself to be 'amir ul momineen'. He won't accept any request from any TV or media oulet for such a debate.Mark my words.

An empty chair with his nameplate would make for a powerful adverse visual image, and the opportunity for his opponents to go unchallenged, as the compere tells everyone that he was invited but refused. But the whole event has to be arranged by a neutral media outlet.

I am nt a supporter of Ik, but i think if it ever happen imran khan niazi will beat mian nawaz sharif by milles, for sure i can bet anything for it? But Not My Freedom For Speach!;):agree:

NS is not a debater ... He knows very well that he couldn't compete with IK .............

Back
Top Bottom