What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

NS is an absolute failure in life. He was an academic failure during his college days and was a political failure when he was PM twice. His tenure was without a doubt one of the worst in Pakistan's history, to sum my point up he lacks integrity and the charisma that is required of a leader. So, you are absolutely right in stating that IK will skin him alive in an open debate.

But there is one thing he is good at, and that is corruption and looting. This is how he has been able to stay popular among the illiterate Pakistanis, by handing out patronage and money. I am willing to bet anything that the supporters of PML-N on this forum are in someway associated with PML-N, they derive benefit from them in some way.

That is the way almost all politics works Sir. And why single out NS for that? Supporters of the military, Imran Khan, NS, Zardari, and other entities that present their views in this very forum, derive benefit in some way or another, from those that they support, too.

When did any PML leader challenge IK for a debate?

Hassan Nisar did, but IK made it quite clear that why should i debate a personal servant of NS? A debate happens between two equals, leaders of there respective parties. When was the last time we saw a debate between the leader of the Democrat Party with a low level member of the Republican Party. Its quite obvious that NS lacks the intellectual capacity that is required to face someone like IK in a debate, this is why he has refused to accept the fight.

You have got to be kidding me...!!!

PPP is completely riding on the Bhutto factor, no media campaign, no jalsas, no rallies, no nothing. They are just sitting and waiting to see what happens...except Sindh, PPP has no chance anywhere.

They don't care, they have made enough money with the help of PML-N which there great great grandsons will enjoy.

That is the way almost all politics works Sir. And why single out NS for that? Supporters of the military, Imran Khan, NS, Zardari, and other entities that present their views in this very forum, derive benefit in some way or another, from those that they support, too.

I support IK and i don't derive a single benefit out of him. Are you telling me that all those people whom showed up in these massive Jalsas derive personal benefits out of PTI? In fact i stand to benefit more if PML-N comes into power because i have two family relatives whom have PML-N party tickets. At the end of the day, i choose to further the interests of my nation further instead of my personal interests. PML-N Government would be exactly the same as PPP; corrupt and extremely inefficient.

The mention of Imran Khan in that list is downright ABSURD (I would extra bold this if it were possible for emphasis).

Many Pmln leaders have challenged IK for a debate, if IK cant debate with them, why should Nawaz Sharif debate with IK ????

Stupid logic. Bazari guftagu karney kay liye bulana debate nae hota. NS and IK face to face on their past performances will certainly going to decide everything. Secondly IK is a party chairman and it is only logical to ask other party chairman for debate.

The mention of Imran Khan in that list is downright ABSURD (I would extra bold this if it were possible for emphasis).

ABSURD

Forgot about font size.

Stupid logic. Bazari guftagu karney kay liye bulana debate nae hota. NS and IK face to face on their past performances will certainly going to decide everything. Secondly IK is a party chairman and it is only logical to ask other party chairman for debate.

Debate is not going to be a debate on some Hamid Mir type program, it should be equivalent to US Presidential debate.

I don't expect the end result of such a debate to be "HARAMKHOR, SITA WHITE" ki naaray baazi.

it would be great if whole country would demand an open live debate between PMLN and PTI first leadership (Imran Khan VS Nawaz Shareef). I am going to tweet this every 30 minutes. Let PMLN supporters see competency of their leader and decide if this is what Pakistan needs.. Even if this debate doesn't happen, PMLN will loose value in the hearts and minds of people of Pakistan.

I support IK and i don't derive a single benefit out of him. Are you telling me that all those people whom showed up in these massive Jalsas derive personal benefits out of PTI? In fact i stand to benefit more if PML-N comes into power because i have two family relatives whom have PML-N party tickets. At the end of the day, i choose to further the interests of my nation further instead of my personal interests. PML-N Government would be exactly the same as PPP; corrupt and extremely inefficient.

People who are supporting PTI right now are being led down a well-trodden path with promises of a bright future. The benefit that they get is that they get to have some hope until reality sets in.

Its either Pmln or anti Pmln in this election, every party is trying to stop Pmln but they will fail

Had ho gaye yaar. Tum bi jahiloon kay saath jahil bananey chaley ho. Didnt expect this from you.

Why absurd Sir? As I just explained:

People who are supporting PTI right now are being led down a well-trodden path with promises of a bright future. The benefit that they get is that they get to have some hope until reality sets in.

May 11th is not that far away. we will still be here to talk about what happend.

KH Asif policies par hi bat karey ga + party head is a joke. I can make my own party and I can be a party head :D

ABSURD

Forgot about font size.

Debate is not going to be a debate on some Hamid Mir type program, it should be equivalent to US Presidential debate.

I don't expect the end result of such a debate to be "HARAMKHOR, SITA WHITE" ki naaray baazi.

Exactly if NS wants to be PM then he should stand his ground and present his position himself.

When did any PML leader challenge IK for a debate?

You have got to be kidding me...!!!

PPP is completely riding on the Bhutto factor, no media campaign, no jalsas, no rallies, no nothing. They are just sitting and waiting to see what happens...except Sindh, PPP has no chance anywhere.

Ahsan Iqbal has dne that on multiple times ( twitter _

Gayee ki dum bey-sabab nahi Ghalib.........Kuch tu hey jis ki parda-dari hey!!

Bhai Aap ko kis kee Dum say ikhtelaf hai. Yeh dono Dumdar or Pardaar hain. Sirf aik kay par abhi nahin phaile or doosray ne pehley he tamash dikha diya hai.
Araz

Are they the leaders of the party? A debate is held between equals, it is quite clear that NS is afraid of IK and that is why he does not has the balls to face him one on one.

Dont know how you define equals, 2 times PM and one time MNA equal ??? :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom