What's new

Live: Prime Minister Imran Khan Address to the Nation

Pakistanis are not Turks. On one order Erdogan was able to get millions of Turks on the streets to end the foreign backed coup. PM Khan despite his best efforts cannot achieve the same.
Pakistanis like to eat, drink, burp and sleep. Pretty much the average life of a Pakistani.

Please for the love of God and your independence go out in his support and stay peaceful. If I could have I would have been among the first…

You won’t have this guy around forever

I hope there won't be any objection if Public meets our "Beggars can't be choosers"

If military has any objection let us people know

Since all Member of Parliament will be there , ideal time public has time to say hello to our PDM friends

There won't be any Supreme court session on Sunday this time

Last edited:
I hope there won't be any objection if Public meets our "Beggars can't be choosers"
If military has any objection let us people know

Since all Member of Parliament will be there , ideal time public has time to say hello to our PDM friends
It seems IK has conceded defeat and decided to go in opposition, which in my opinion is a bad idea, PDM will make life hell for PTI. Pakistan will be back to square one.

1649439695918.png

These guys will have have their office next door to assembly

Public can meet them and ask about Article 6
Last Sunday they opened the court on Sunday in haste

In case they can explain it a bit better their position

People can bring their English Dictionary so we can , go word by word Article 69

Our Supreme court Judges have a different vocabulary

Imran khan should resign, take some rest and come back with fresh planning’s because PDM will die by it self in a year and in next election they will not be together.
For right now nuteral won again!

Well the problem is the different English Dictionary Supreme court judges use

Saturday's Agenda

Agenda
  • Attend National Assembly session Saturday
  • 1 on 1 Session with PDM
  • 1 on 1 Session with PTI renegades
  • Discussion about Letter
  • National Assembly Speake will get Petition and he will review validity

Follow up Session
  • Meeting with Supreme Court Judges in case they want to open a session on Sunday again
  • Public will be waiting for our Honorable Judges to come save their "Beggars can't be choosers!"

1649440749710.png

Member of Parliament in 1 place , Public in 1 place what can be more beautiful that that ?

Supreme court is also welcomed to attend please , do attend !!!

Last edited:
T
It seems IK has conceded defeat and decided to go in opposition, which in my opinion is a bad idea, PDM will make life hell for PTI. Pakistan will be back to square one.
How do you conclude this.
Has he resigned or said he will sit in opposition, he said I am going to the public for support.

IMG-20220408-WA0016.jpg

Imran khan should resign, take some rest and come back with fresh planning’s because PDM will die by it self in a year and in next election they will not be together.
The first task usa will give them is to keep IK out of PAKISTANI POLITICS by any mean
Kuch logo ne qasam kha rakhi ha k junaid safdar or bilawal ko hamarey saro psr musallat kar k rehna ha.

Last edited:
Ilahi La'net will be Daim on this Satanic coalition Insha'Allah. In Turkey they did almost the same way to de-seat the Erbakan government in 1997 via a judicial coup. They used to call it the post-modern coup initiated by the USA and Israil. They banned Erbakan from politics for life and banned also his party. The Turkish economy collapsed within 5 years of their rule via pet politicians. In 2002, Erdo'an, Erbakan's political heir, came with a majority. And, the rest is history.....

I think IK is advised to put off for Uncle Sam has gone crazy as the Russo-Chinese Axis is preparing for the demise of the Western hegemony. So, they're taking their anger out on the poor folks...

*As for the all-powerful Turkish "neutrals", you can't find any trace of them now for they were the collaborators in the crime. The Ilahi Adalet is merciless. It offers some temporary leeway, but never a permanent relief.

Last edited:
T

How do you conclude this.
Has he resigned or said he will sit in opposition, he said I am going to the public for support.

View attachment 831977

IK body language didn't look too good, or maybe he is surprised how everyone is compromised, I sincerely hope he plays smart tomorrow and has a ace up his sleeve.

Public is just coming to know when is the Election 83 Days ?? Seven days past what is status

President of Pakistan stated election in 83 days , and public want to know so we can plan our Sherwani as well

Supreme court judges if they want to share their opinion , they are welcomed to open Session on Sunday !!! Public will be there waiting for you, your Sherwani is also ready !!

Personally public will make you put it on you on Sunday

Bilawal needs Sherwani or Frock ? Let us know early before their is a National Incident on Streets

Last edited:
Indeed! A Pakistani is far cheaper to buy! Because of COVID and Lira falling thankfully Turks are getting cheaper too now.

SS will win the elections with a 102% popular vote and a voter turnout of 134%. Just wait and see how democracy prevails over the commie fascist Imrun!!!!
You can buy but be warned, once they arrive they some how get all their extended family members over and establish their own community. Go ahead let the buyers buy as many as they can. 🤭

Back
Top Bottom