What's new

Live: Prime Minister Imran Khan Address to the Nation

‏‎وزیراعظم عمران خان کی تقریر سن کر آرمی چیف اور چیپ جسٹس کے شرم سے اور غیرت سے ڈوب مرنے کی باتوں میں کوئی صداقت نہیں-ذرائع

When India "bombed" balakot and killed a few trees and a crow, I'm now convinced the story about Bajwa's legs shaking in fear are true. The writing is on the wall and this gentleman is not fit for being the COAS of Pakistan. The sooner he goes the better for Pakistan. We require true patriots, not people who's priorities lie in enterprises and businesses elsewhere.

Pakistan establishment is messing with the wrong people. If IK was not a patriotic Pakistani, he would play the Pathan card and establishment would wet their pants. I spoke to many PPP followers and they saying Pathan is going etc. Zardari and co use the Sindh card to blackmail establishment and so can Khan. In Pakistan it's always mentioned that Bangalis revolted, we are witnessing why this happened. When the establishment, elite and politicians ganged up against Mujber Rehman, slogans such as "tum udhar and ham Idhar" were screamed, we witnessed the consequences. These haram eaters would let the country be destroyed than leave their chair of power.

When India "bombed" balakot and killed a few trees and a crow, I'm now convinced the story about Bajwa's legs shaking in fear are true. The writing is on the wall and this gentleman is not fit for being the COAS of Pakistan. The sooner he goes the better for Pakistan. We require true patriots, not people who's priorities lie in enterprises and businesses elsewhere.
6 saal yaad aa rha not fit for role of COAS

That story, planted by the same bastards that you are complaining about, was about the FM and not the CoAS. There is not a single CoAS post 1965 who has not seen action with India and them getting flustered over some Indian threats is comical to say the least.

But the army bashing aside, I too am disheartened by the fact that an honest man is being shown the door by no less than the courts to let crooks into power.

But reverses are part of the game. IK must surely pick the right people to be by his side. All odds are stacked against him and now its only up to the people of Pakistan to rise up and get him back in.

Last edited:
Body language of IK is telling he is bogged down. I think he clearly knows now what the establishment wants. Just look at development in these past few days. Just recently, Gen Tariq was asked to not head the commission to investigate this foreign conspiracy. Who could ask that?
Everyone is intelligent enough to know that. Pro PTI voices are being removed from the mainstream media. Whereas Hamid Mir and Salim safi types are still on air.
All this makes it very clear that courts, mil establishment, opposition and media are on one page. Its a shame that a nation of 220 million is enslaved to few elites. But maybe we deserve this. I cannot see how can a person with even average intelligence support all this? How can we allow corrupt people to back in power and expect anything good? A person on bail with cases of billions of rupees will be PM soon. As a nation how can we accept that? Do we have no integrity left?
Disgusting. This is unacceptable that a sitting PM is made powerless by the haram eaters. He tried to make Pakistan in to a better nation but these snakes ganged up against him.

Body language of IK is telling he is bogged down. I think he clearly knows now what the establishment wants. Just look at development in these past few days. Just recently, Gen Tariq was asked to not head the commission to investigate this foreign conspiracy. Who could ask that?
Everyone is intelligent enough to know that. Pro PTI voices are being removed from the mainstream media. Whereas Hamid Mir and Salim safi types are still on air.
All this makes it very clear that courts, mil establishment, opposition and media are on one page. Its a shame that a nation of 220 million is enslaved to few elites. But maybe we deserve this. I cannot see how can a person with even average intelligence support all this? How can we allow corrupt people to back in power and expect anything good? A person on bail with cases of billions of rupees will be PM soon. As a nation how can we accept that? Do we have no integrity left?
Time to pack up and migrate.

A nation with no moral compass that normalized corruption and oppression is a doomed nation and Cursed.

The End

Time to pack up and migrate.

Nobody wants more brown Muslim immigrants.... Ukrainian blonde haired blue eyed immigrants only.

Time to fight. A flood of people to cripple each city and town. The people of Turkey faced tanks and F-16s to defend their leader.

Pakistani do not fight. They are mostly corrupt. The minority like you and those here are too few.... We are just keyboard warriors... Nobody will sacrifice for a nation they don't believe in...

Last edited:
Maryam Nawaz says Imran should leave Pakistan and go to India. Just saw this in Times now.

I think that she is upset with Imran's positive comment about India :laugh:

Pakistan establishment is messing with the wrong people. If IK was not a patriotic Pakistani, he would play the Pathan card and establishment would wet their pants. I spoke to many PPP followers and they saying Pathan is going etc. Zardari and co use the Sindh card to blackmail establishment and so can Khan. In Pakistan it's always mentioned that Bangalis revolted, we are witnessing why this happened. When the establishment, elite and politicians ganged up against Mujber Rehman, slogans such as "tum udhar and ham Idhar" were screamed, we witnessed the consequences. These haram eaters would let the country be destroyed than leave their chair of power.

They can easily kill Imran Khan off now... He isn't Prime Minister so he is vulnerable. They will not make the same mistake twice...

Don't worry about any backlash... Not a single Pakistani will protest because they are too busy watching Bollywood, getting high behind doors, drink parties, or worshiping their Chaudharies tribal leaders.... All corrupt to the core.

Maryam Nawaz says Imran should leave Pakistan and go to India. Just saw this in Times now.

I think that she is upset with Imran's positive comment about India :laugh:

She will do the bidding of India now... India needs her in Pakistan

Nobody wants brown more Muslim immigrants.... Ukrainian blonde haired blue eyed immigrants only.

Pakistani do not fight. They are mostly corrupt. The minority like you and those here are too few.... We are just keyboard warriors... Nobody will sacrifice for a nation they don't believe in...
I'm finally going home after 7 years in the summer. My only regret will be I was never fortunate enough to set foot in naya Pakistan.

I looked forward to touring the country, seeing its beauty, going up to Hunza etc. Today it all seems like rocks and sand again. I can never accept slavery - I cannot identify with it.

I just want to spend a couple of weeks with my aging grandparents now - they're at that age where you can't be sure you'll see them again.

It seems IK has conceded defeat and decided to go in opposition, which in my opinion is a bad idea, PDM will make life hell for PTI. Pakistan will be back to square one.
Agreed. They have so much power even now with their leader sitting in foreign countries, once in government they will really make a mess of things. This is the end of the road for Imran Khan in Pakistani politics, unless we have a revolution.

They can easily kill Imran Khan off now... He isn't Prime Minister so he is vulnerable. They will not make the same mistake twice...

Don't worry about any backlash... Not a single Pakistani will protest because they are too busy watching Bollywood, getting high behind doors, drink parties, or worshiping their Chaudharies tribal leaders.... All corrupt to the core.
If no one comes out then why should we all be stressing over this? We should rather work hard or seek education. All I know is if Europe opens their borders, there will be no Pakistanis in Pakistan.

I'm finally going home after 7 years in the summer. My only regret will be I was never fortunate enough to set foot in naya Pakistan.

I looked forward to touring the country, seeing its beauty, going up to Hunza etc. Today it all seems like rocks and sand again. I can never accept slavery - I cannot identify with it.

I just want to spend a couple of weeks with my aging grandparents now - they're at that age where you can't be sure you'll see them again.
From your posts it seems like we live in the same area. Have a good holiday. Make sure you check the weather before going GB.

Back
Top Bottom