What's new

Live: Prime Minister Imran Khan Address to the Nation

Very hopeless situation. Andhera hi nazar a rha ha hr taraf

Ilahi La'net will be Daim on this Satanic coalition Insha'Allah. In Turkey they did almost the same way to de-seat the Erbakan government in 1997 via a judicial coup. They used to call it post-modern coup initiated by the USA and Israil. They banned Erbakan from politics for life and banned also his party. The Turkish economy collapsed within 5 years of their rule via pet politicians. In 2002, Erdo'an, Erbakan's political heir, came with a majority. And, the rest is history.....

I think IK is advised to put off for the Uncle Sam has gone crazy as the Russo-Chinese Axis is preparing for the demise of the Western hegemony. So, they're taking their anger out on poor folks...

Erbakan was a legend. His Turk supporters were those who would rather die than back off. They know their place in the history and their value. They also have support from top religious scholars of Turkey.

Pakistan is the opposite, screaming naya Pakistan naya Pakistan will not change anything. How will you change Pakistan? What are your limits? What is your history? Your culture? Your values? Your education? One minute they screaming we love judiciary and then anti judiciary, next minute loving the generals and then speaking against them. The reality is the people get played by the elite and they don't understand what happened.

If only they followed the ideology of Allama Iqbal Rahimullah, we would be untouchable, 20Million people would be on the roads, not for IK but for Allama Iqbal Rahimullah Pakistan. The general and judges would jump on planes to Usa, that day we would know who were the real traitors.

Bajwa kisay gashti ma da put. Lull leni da haramzada suar khor. Edi aun wali naslan te lanaat.

After jailing hafez saeed and aiding elected prime minister, I hope this gandu burns in hell.

Hello @lastofthepatriots !
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I could not understand your text, so I had to ask translators of at least two languages, Urdu and Punjabi, for their services, so they could help me understand your message. My God, I have to say that I was appalled by the language you have used. I have today learnt curses which are not even imaginable here in the West. I have had to rinse my eyes with holy water thrice, yet I can still feel the burning sensation in my eyes.

My administration wants to clarify that Mr. Bajwa is a thorough professional, and does not deserve such remarks. We have a history of positive cooperation with Mr. Bajwa, and we want to continue helping the people of Pakistan with him.

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.

1649441903261.png

1649441920941.png

I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I could not understand your text, so I had to ask translators of at least two languages, Urdu and Punjabi, for their services, so they could help me understand your message. My God, I have to say that I was appalled by the language you have used. I have today learnt curses which are not even imaginable here in the West. I have had to rinse my eyes with holy water thrice, yet I can still feel the burning sensation in my eyes.

My administration wants to clarify that Mr. Bajwa is a thorough professional, and does not deserve such remarks. We have a history of positive cooperation with Mr. Bajwa, and we want to continue helping the people of Pakistan with him.

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.

View attachment 831989

I’m glad I could broaden your horizons, Mr. Lu.

Indeed! A Pakistani is far cheaper to buy! Because of COVID and Lira falling thankfully Turks are getting cheaper too now.

SS will win the elections with a 102% popular vote and a voter turnout of 134%. Just wait and see how democracy prevails over the commie fascist Imrun!!!!

Sorry buddy , we don't use the "C" word in Pakistan
Call a Supreme court session on Sunday

Public will ask the Judges for interpretation

Erbakan was a legend. His Turk supporters were those who would rather die than back off. They know their place in the history and their value. They also have support from top religious scholars of Turkey.

Pakistan is the opposite, screaming naya Pakistan naya Pakistan will not change anything. How will you change Pakistan? What are your limits? What is your history? Your culture? Your values? Your education? One minute they screaming we love judiciary and then anti judiciary, next minute loving the generals and then speaking against them. The reality is the people get played by the elite and they don't understand what happened.

If only they followed the ideology of Allama Iqbal Rahimullah, we would be untouchable, 20Million people would be on the roads, not for IK but for Allama Iqbal Rahimullah Pakistan. The general and judges would jump on planes to Usa, that day we would know who were the real traitors.
Guess what? Some folks might be inadvertently waking up the "sleeping giant"!! Looks like the Pak folks might behave differently this time...

I like this famous quote from Alexander the Great, who faced a real opposition in the lands comprising of current Afganistan and Pakistan...

1649442294215.png

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.

View attachment 831989

Lu , have you heard about Bornol?
Please send this urgently PDM will need it

I put it in English so it is easier to understand
1649442447083.png

Apparently A farewell address to nation as prime minister of Pakistan. When you are facing joint venture afford to topple your govt by both opposition and us as well as facing economic hardship its unlikely to survive. He will be remembered as a corruption free leader of Pakistan. 👍

Isn't it amazing how corrupt judges are given an easy escape to rule in whatever insane way and then if someone questions or condemns their flawed decision they are at risk of contempt?

Gn Bajwa, do you also want to join the ranks of these disgraced judges? Seems like it

Ilahi La'net will be Daim on this Satanic coalition Insha'Allah. In Turkey they did almost the same way to de-seat the Erbakan government in 1997 via a judicial coup. They used to call it the post-modern coup initiated by the USA and Israil. They banned Erbakan from politics for life and banned also his party. The Turkish economy collapsed within 5 years of their rule via pet politicians. In 2002, Erdo'an, Erbakan's political heir, came with a majority. And, the rest is history.....

I think IK is advised to put off for Uncle Sam has gone crazy as the Russo-Chinese Axis is preparing for the demise of the Western hegemony. So, they're taking their anger out on the poor folks...

*As for the all-powerful Turkish "neutrals", you can't find any trace of them now for they were the collaborators in the crime. The Ilahi Adalet is merciless. It offers some temporary leeway, but never a permanent relief.

Freedom comes at a Price , simply shooting a missile into Sea or testing a missile launch does not mean you are free

Why? Are you killing fish in Ocean ? The Enemy is inside attacking your Prime Minister and President of Pakistan

Turkish people protected their Head of State because they Don't fear anyone but Allah

Real test of your Bravery is when you stand up against injustice

Turkish People have shown from Time to Time why they are Unique

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom