What's new

LIVE: INDIAN PM MODI ARRIVES IN ISRAEL FOR HISTORIC VISIT

After messing with Pakistan and China, Iran would have been really pissed off. Natural alliance are being formed. Good going India

Who non-muslim world? Name any country; except India iherself.

Keep your GAY thoughts to yourself. Modi displaying very well.
Bro understand if there is war China and Pakistan alone may be NK will be fighting together lot of other countries.

Hindu- the true enemy of Muslim. I bet, Modi even won't raise issue of Israeli oppression committed against Palestinians. Time for Muslim world to join hands. To all those Indian Muslims, whose conscience are dead, should wake up

Muslims do more damage to themselves than any Hindus can do. Speak for yourself.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu is an Ex Special Forces Soldier, battle wounded War Veteran and a die-hard nationalist. he has highest IQ for any head of nation (180), a topper in Harvard University.!
19702686_1415168518567405_5050714063202646881_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/IndiaAPM/posts/1415168518567405:0

I still remember when people in Indian set Riaz khokar as the bench mark of diplomacy ..... I think Pakistan is missing those seasoned diplomats

WHen ? And whos that guy ?

Please dont derail this thread.

Mods please clean this thread.

@waz @jungibazz

He was the ex foreign secretary of Pakistan as Ambassador of Pakistan to India during Mumbai blasts .... he defended his country ..and whole world kind of mum after such horrifying blasts ...... He has excellent diplomatic skills
WHen ? And whos that guy ?

data of farmers suicides in Pakistan? Did i denied sucides in Pakistan? You want to justify thousands of farmers commiting suicdes in mahrashra let alone whole bharat with it? Just one profession? One state?

As for whole bharat, it should be taught in you patshala, shiksha mandir, shakha, vidhyala or wherever you went for studies.. so some scums dont dare to lecture anyone and concentrate on solving their own problems.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_India

Data of farmer's suicides in Pakistan? Did I deny suicides occur in Pakistan? You want to justify thousands of farmers committing suicides in Maharashtra let alone whole Bharat with it? Just one profession? One state?

As for whole Bharat, it should be taught in your pathshala, shiksha mandir, shakha, vidyalaya or wherever you went for studies.. so some scums dont dare to lecture anyone and concentrate on solving their own problems.

Seeing that you have chosen to delve on matters of education and are implying that I need to be taught some stuff is ... interesting to note :). Perhaps, the above example may re-emphasize the point that I made earlier, no use pontificating when you yourself are no better (and perhaps as indicated above, are indeed much worse off).

@Gadkari

Data of farmer's suicides in Pakistan? Did I deny suicides occur in Pakistan? You want to justify thousands of farmers committing suicides in Maharashtra let alone whole Bharat with it? Just one profession? One state?

As for whole Bharat, it should be taught in your pathshala, shiksha mandir, shakha, vidyalaya or wherever you went for studies.. so some scums dont dare to lecture anyone and concentrate on solving their own problems.

Seeing that you have chosen to delve on matters of education and are implying that I need to be taught some stuff is ... interesting to note :). Perhaps, the above example may re-emphasize the point that I made earlier, no use pontificating when you yourself are no better (and perhaps as indicated above, are indeed much worse off).

@Gadkari

its still better then your terrorist PM, saalay Kalaay Angraiz. :lol:

this issue have multiple faces sir

uneducated unaware nation
religious maroons exploit situation for gains
hate of religions and looking everything throw religion
arab factor Pakistanis worship arabs and connect themselves with arab invaders of united Hindustan
ummah factor
and now we are point of no return israel is a naked reality it is here to live it will be here but we have no choice but to lose a very huge diplomatic support not only israeli but also in US lobbies .pakistan is ruled and run by emotions not brains hense we are in this place today even Muslim countries do not like us ban us to enter and label us terrorists

Uncle, you are one of the most senior members in the forum and I do respect and value your views. Though you've raised a few very good points, I'm intrigued and disappointed with your pessimism at the same time. I am not here to lecture anyone but I would request you not to ignore the fact that we're on a different course now compared to last six decades; we're going through a transitional phase.
1- After a very bad marriage and on-and-off honeymoon with the Americans, we've managed to reduce our dependency on Washington by seeking deeper relation with China. Bin Laden raid, Raymond Davis Affair and the massacre on Salalah can be described as the turning point in our bilateral relations with the Americans. For the first time in the history we stood up against the worlds only super power and closed the transit route to Afghanistan for 10 months in the aftermath of Salalah killings. This very move forced Pentagon/CIA/Washington to revalue the importance of Pakistan as the most important regional player wrt Afghanistan.

2- We made a policy shift towards Russia and were quite successful in opening a new chapter with our former cold war rival and enemy. Russians know that Pakistan played a major role in the their defeat in Afghanistan hence they're willing to move on. Doors are open for economic collaboration, Pakistan is no longer a pariah state for Moscow. Weapons are being exported to Pakistan.

3- And now the final part of the three AAA's - Allah - America - ARABS.
We distanced ourself from KSA's war in Yemen. The move surprised friends and foes as Pakistan is usually considered to be an Arab slave. Not this time, we put our own interests before them.
Another shock to be absorbed by the Arabs was when we took a stance in the Islamic alliance that we will not be a part of any alliance that goes against Iran. This move is unprecedented as we have historically always preferred Arabs above Persians.
Obviously there's a lot of backdoor diplomacy between Islamabad and Teheran and I am convinced that there's more going on than meets the eye. Border clashes with Iran, Kusbushan affair and the drone shooting didn't cause any damage to our growing relations with our western neighnor. Yesterday, Iran got the go ahead from Islamabad to build a 50MW solar farm in Sindh.
Despite all this, the new Muslim alliance is headed by a Pakistani, the legendary Raheel Sharif. This reaffirms our importance in the Arab and Muslim world.

4- SCO membership is an statement towards the west that we're now officially in Chinese camp.

5- American think tank recently gave the white house clear warning that relations with Pakistan may not be severed, it will hurt america more than Pakistan as we are leaning towards China and Russia simultaneously.

These are some serious policy changes and should not be ignored.
Israel is our last major frontier in the foreign policy and there too is a lot of backdoor diplomacy going on. We will engage Israel within few years and open diplomatic relations. Pakistan will not abandon Palestrina but gain a special position as a mediator.

Hence there's no need to be pessimistic. We're on the roll and good things are about to happen if we play our cards right.

Uncle, you are one of the most senior members in the forum and I do respect and value your views. Though you've raised a few very good points, I'm intrigued and disappointed with your pessimism at the same time. I am not here to lecture anyone but I would request you not to ignore the fact that we're on a different course now compared to last six decades; we're going through a transitional phase.
1- After a very bad marriage and on-and-off honeymoon with the Americans, we've managed to reduce our dependency on Washington by seeking deeper relation with China. Bin Laden raid, Raymond Davis Affair and the massacre on Salalah can be described as the turning point in our bilateral relations with the Americans. For the first time in the history we stood up against the worlds only super power and closed the transit route to Afghanistan for 10 months in the aftermath of Salalah killings. This very move forced Pentagon/CIA/Washington to revalue the importance of Pakistan as the most important regional player wrt Afghanistan.

2- We made a policy shift towards Russia and were quite successful in opening a new chapter with our former cold war rival and enemy. Russians know that Pakistan played a major role in the their defeat in Afghanistan hence they're willing to move on. Doors are open for economic collaboration, Pakistan is no longer a pariah state for Moscow. Weapons are being exported to Pakistan.

3- And now the final part of the three AAA's - Allah - America - ARABS.
We distanced ourself from KSA's war in Yemen. The move surprised friends and foes as Pakistan is usually considered to be an Arab slave. Not this time, we put our own interests before them.
Another shock to be absorbed by the Arabs was when we took a stance in the Islamic alliance that we will not be a part of any alliance that goes against Iran. This move is unprecedented as we have historically always preferred Arabs above Persians.
Obviously there's a lot of backdoor diplomacy between Islamabad and Teheran and I am convinced that there's more going on than meets the eye. Border clashes with Iran, Kusbushan affair and the drone shooting didn't cause any damage to our growing relations with our western neighnor. Yesterday, Iran got the go ahead from Islamabad to build a 50MW solar farm in Sindh.
Despite all this, the new Muslim alliance is headed by a Pakistani, the legendary Raheel Sharif. This reaffirms our importance in the Arab and Muslim world.

4- SCO membership is an statement towards the west that we're now officially in Chinese camp.

5- American think tank recently gave the white house clear warning that relations with Pakistan may not be severed, it will hurt america more than Pakistan as we are leaning towards China and Russia simultaneously.

These are some serious policy changes and should not be ignored.
Israel is our last major frontier in the foreign policy and there too is a lot of backdoor diplomacy going on. We will engage Israel within few years and open diplomatic relations. Pakistan will not abandon Palestrina but gain a special position as a mediator.

Hence there's no need to be pessimistic. We're on the roll and good things are about to happen if we play our cards right.
good points sir great post and i agree on most of the points in fact i am not gonna reply it as i have nothing to say more .

ROLL ON THE WORLD CLASS ISRAELI WEAPONS like
Phalcon Awacs
combat drones
Radars
missles
Jammers

AND SOON AIR FORCE TRAINING with those world class Israeli pilots

We are not 1.3 billion, neither we have the size of market which bharatis offer, we cant be bharat, we should follow countries of our size like Japan, France, Turkey etc.

Nothing to do with 1.3 billion. Go learn history & understand economics & your policies. I have explained in different threads. Giving you some more facts.

In 1965 US & UK ganged up with the west & Middle East to punish India for no mistake of ours. In-spite of a war started by Pakistan, the west along with Muslim countries victimized & strangled India for being a Russian ally. Do you know Pakistan clocked 10.4 % GDP growth in 1965, when India's GDP growth was negative (-) 2.6% in the same year. Russia coming to India's aid in 1971 made the whole west & Muslim countries fume, trying everything to cripple India & Soviet Union for breaking Pakistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/29/india.usa

American President Nixon & Security Advisor Kissinger said Indians are Bastards & Indira Gandhi a Bitch in 1971.

Even nature was against us adding to our misery, there were droughts in 1971-72 & the first oil price shock which brought high inflation along with economic stagnation.

The entire world ganged up to see a collapse of Indian & Soviet Union's economies. In 1991 Soviet union collapsed & India almost at a collapse. In 1991 our growth rate was 1.06 % when Pakistan clocked 5.42 %. In 1992 Pak GDP grew at 7.57 %. Between 1980- 1992 Pakistan economy grew at an average rate of 6.5 % compared to an average of 4.85 % of India. In the 90's PKR was stronger than INR. Up until even 1996 1 PKR was equal to 1.028 INR.

Both our Forex Reserves were almost same till 1975. Between 1976-1990 India's Forex Reserves was oscillating a little higher between 1.0-1.5 Billion Dollars. The wars with Pakistan, China followed with internal chaos like Maoist, Naga, Khalistan movement, LTTE apart from some other North East tensions & Kashmir almost sent our economy into the ICU. Pakistan & China were funding & arming proxies to bring down India. The worst was even Bangladesh backstabbing us by supporting & infiltrating ULFA at the same time. With no international support or money, India was literally fractured & bleeding from all sides & was almost brought to its death. The worst was the assassination of Indira Gandhi by Khalistanis followed immediately of her son Rajiv Gandhi by LTTE in 1991.

By mid of 1991 Balance of payment Economic crisis hit India, our Forex reserves dipped to 700 Million compared to 600 Million of Pakistan at the same time. With 6 times bigger population, the reserves was barely enough for roughly 3 weeks of essential imports, India was only weeks away from defaulting on its external balance of payment obligations. The west laughed at India & said India can never unite together with so many different languages, culture, religion, castes. It will break up into pieces. British proud of their rule always mocked, India was never a country & never will be. They can only be united under a rule like ours.

1991 Govt of India's immediate response was to secure an emergency loan of $2.2 billion from the IMF by pledging 67 tons of India's gold reserves as collateral security. The RBI had to airlift 47 tons of gold to the Bank of England and 20 tons of gold to the Union Bank of Switzerland to raise $600 million. National sentiments were outraged and there was public outcry when it was learned that the government had pledged the country's entire gold reserves against the loan. The Chandra Shekhar government collapsed a few months after having authorized the airlift. The move helped tide the collapse for the moment.

What followed next was a historic change in the Indian policies & economy. Narsimha Rao came into power who chose a non political Manmohan Singh as his Finance Minister. They both took some bold steps which was never tested in 45 years of the independence. The opposition & many diplomats were highly critical of trying some policies never seen in Indian history. But to everybody's astonishment the economic graph started to take a year on year upward movement for the next decade & then a boom.

18 years after this incident, India bought 200 Metric tons on gold from IMF, which was nearly three times the amount which India pawned to IMF in 1991.

The only difference was with all your attacks & proxies, Pakistan's inability to bring down or defeat India was building up your hatred even more. Your arrogance kept growing with the west & Muslim countries support. Even BD, Iran & Sri Lanka was on your side. You were having a honey moon period with the Afghan war, US funding with the Soviet withdrawal & collapse. You upped the ante seeing all our chaos with in India by diverting all these highly experienced Jihadis into Kashmir in the 90's. This was the turning point. You intensified your policies by promoting Jihadis & proxy war in Kashmir & other parts, we changed our economic policies & focused more on it. Slowly when money started pouring in, one by one our internal issues started to subside & fade away. Another blessing in disguise was 1999 Musharaf's Kargil Blunder, followed by Osama Bin Laden & 2001 Twin tower blasts.

From 2001 our economy blasted off like a rocket for the next 7 years. Mid 1991 Forex Reserves which stood at 700 Million Dollar (Not even 1 Billion $) has climbed to a mammoth 382 Billion $ by mid 2017 (compared to 16 Billion from 600 Million of Pakistan).

If not for Pakistan & our corruption, lack of vision of politicians, political differences, our economy would be at-least 5 times the size of what it's today.

https://www.quora.com/Which-country-has-fared-better-after-partition-India-or-Pakistan

Go through the above link to see some of the statistics to get an idea. It's no where the 1.3 Billion population. It's our money in the pocket which has given us the power. The snakes which you fed to bleed India is now not able to enter India at ease & they are not getting proper food & compensation. India just kept its guard down & focused on building such a strong foundation which Pakistan can never topple today. So everything is reversed slowly from 2001 against you & it is getting worse year after year.

Even today, you are continuing the same policies which has shown you failures. Extend a hand to India. Make peace. It's already late. Things might change.

Last edited:
If India chooses F-16 then Sufa configuration will be suits more than anything ........

Phalcon Awacs
combat drones
Radars
missles
Jammers

AND SOON AIR FORCE TRAINING with those world class Israeli pilots

Phalcon Awacs
combat drones
Radars
missles