What's new

LIVE: INDIAN PM MODI ARRIVES IN ISRAEL FOR HISTORIC VISIT

It is the army that destroyed logic and dragged in emotion into the public space.

The army works on emotions, not logic. The most logical thing is to not fight, but the army is build to be illogical and fight to the death.

The root of your problem lies there, but even someone like you is blind to this reality.

This is why there is truly no hope.
because i know situation sir i think its not ONLY army its nation as a whole . yes army use not work on emotions . inside pakistani public the issue is religion not army . blaming everything to army did not works . when israel was born it was not army whom stopping us to recognize it .

because i know situation sir i think its not ONLY army its nation as a whole . yes army use not work on emotions . inside pakistani public the issue is religion not army . blaming everything to army did not works . when israel was born it was not army whom stopping us to recognize it .

Bangladesh was in the same position as you, much worse actually.

Today they are on the cups of making a social break through.

Same religion too.

The only difference is that the army was slave to the constitution, not its master.

This resulted in the society maturing enough to elect sensible leaders, allowed institutions to build up that temper , guide and guard society and relationships build on logic and not emotion.

This much with 1/3 your resources.

fn-oA6Sf.jpg

Natural allies... :tup:

Bangladesh was in the same position as you, much worse actually.

Today they are on the cups of making a social break through.

Same religion too.

The only difference is that the army was slave to the constitution, not its master.

This resulted in the society maturing enough to elect sensible leaders, allowed institutions to build up that temper , guide and guard society and relationships build on logic and not emotion.

This much with 1/3 your resources.
i am not hopeless sir
but i want to see its happening in my life . society is changing every corner on globe every country is getting education - democracy free media free public . its all abut speed some are slower . i see paksitani youth in cities and small cites getting better more liberal but only problem i find out is hypocrisy in public they love US EU life style the look free world as model they know what is better but its take few minutes to turn them back an ignorant

i agree sir but what we earned in this ummah drama ? even Palestinians themselves are more close to india then Pakistan . what we earned for not recognizing israel ? total lose for pakistan

do not ask secrets buddy :azn:

just bcoz Arabs or Turk are eating shit does this mean we should also eat shit? I am not at all concerned about our relationship with tiny Israel of no relevence.. What we will gain from this tiny nation anyways which we can not from others with whom we have diplomatic relations for decades? Are we trading with full potential, are we fetching trade agreements according to our potential with whom [almost 200 countries) we have diplomatic relations?

we need indian diplomacy . india is doing great on diplomatic front . look even tiny rabs like UAE kuwait barking us . israel is our enemy iran bombing us weekly . what we have today in our hands ? we are failed on every diplomatic front .

Our success is that we uses politics only in few cases .Rest os all other diplomatic relations are totally on business and mutual interests .IFS ,Indian Foreign Service under the guidance of GoI formulates our diplomacy .They are cremie layer of our Civil Services.

i am not hopeless sir
but i want to see its happening in my life . society is changing every corner on globe every country is getting education - democracy free media free public . its all abut speed some are slower . i see paksitani youth in cities and small cites getting better more liberal but only problem i find out is hypocrisy in public they love US EU life style the look free world as model they know what is better but its take few minutes to turn them back an ignorant

The hypocrisy you see in your society is the hypocrisy that is rooted in your religion.

As long as you pretend that is not true, it will continue to hide in plain sight.

Iranian society has acknowledge this hypocrisy at some levels and that has helped them move beyond it. Pakistan is not even close to seeing it, much less acknowledging it.

Even the heroes of new generation are not the rich and the free, its the terrorists leaders and army chiefs.

If this is what inspires your society, then where is the hope ?

You have just jumped from the frying pan (US) into the Fire (china).

When was the last time the Chinese did something beneficial for the world at large ? Each beast has its own unique nature, and the nature of the dragon is to consume, not share.

They are going to consume you in bits and pieces. The army will allow it to do so, to ensure its own survival.

The smart will try to emigrate out.

The poor will suffer.

Nothing to do with vote bank politics in India since Muslims in India do not vote on basis of Palestine.

India now coming in the open is based on recent development in Gulf/Arab countries when KSA openly came against Qatar and Openly allied with Israel one way or the other so India as usual jumped in , in the open.

Our former Govts made such delusions here.but not any more .
Second thing is that we are already visited most of the GCC and we have their full support .GCC is our priority .
After all those Muslim nations we visited Israel .We knows how to formulates our diplomacy .
One decade ago ,GCC has more influence on us since we were not that successful like now but now our status is different and enable us to do this kind of policy.

The hypocrisy you see in your society is the hypocrisy that is rooted in your religion.

As long as you pretend that is not true, it will continue to hide in plain sight.

Iranian society has acknowledge this hypocrisy at some levels and that has helped them move beyond it. Pakistan is not even close to seeing it, much less acknowledging it.

Even the heroes of new generation are not the rich and the free, its the terrorists leaders and army chiefs.

If this is what inspires your society, then where is the hope ?

You have just jumped from the frying pan (US) into the Fire (china).

When was the last time the Chinese did something beneficial for the world at large ? Each beast has its own unique nature, and the nature of the dragon is to consume, not share.

They are going to consume you in bits and pieces. The army will allow it to do so, to ensure its own survival.

The smart will try to emigrate out.

The poor will suffer.

we will take lecture from your subhuman cow vigiliant kind when we are six feet under and when our PM will be elected terrorist, till then go lynch another Muslim and dont pretend to be an anal-yist.

@Imran Khan bhai randi rona kaheen or shift kar, aik special thread bana wahan in saree bhangiyoon ko jama kar k advice le in se Pakistan per

Still ,some of your news medias reported Army unnecessarily interferes in foreign policy matters concerns India,US etc .
Seriously?
AFAIK Civilians and Mullahs wont be allowed in high level decision making bodies in Pak Govt .

Army's only duty is to shoot when they gets orders from elected Govt .That is way of things in India

we will take lecture from your subhuman cow vigiliant kind when we are six feet under and when our PM will be elected terrorist, till then go lynch another Muslim and dont pretend to be an anal-yist.

@Imran Khan bhai randi rona kaheen or shift kar, aik special thread bana wahan in saree bhangiyoon ko jama kar k advice le in se Pakistan per

LOL.... this is probably the most honest and malice free and genuine view you will ever get in your life.

Unlike the US or the Chinese, I don't want anything from you.

But when people are blind to the most obvious realities, its pointless to speak the truth.

as i said we dont need advice from subhumans from eastern shithole which have less per capita income then Pakistan 65 out of 70 years, have more poverty then sub saharan africa combined let alone Pakistan, have more rapes and taboo culture then entire world combined, , enough, now lynch or rape, if not then go take hike on railway track, 2 takay ka think tank. Apna pichwara dhoya nahi, dosray ko lota bhar k denay ki fikar hai tere ko?

Its not a advice, its an observation.

Advice is given when there is hope, I see no hope.

I recommend building a tall wall and ignore pakistan till a time when that policy can be reviewed in light of evidence. And this is exactly what Modi is doing.

Do not bother to reply. My post was for Imran khan.

:lol::lol::lol: thanks for advise sir . objection over ruled :enjoy:

Our success is that we uses politics only in few cases .Rest os all other diplomatic relations are totally on business and mutual interests .IFS ,Indian Foreign Service under the guidance of GoI formulates our diplomacy .They are cremie layer of our Civil Services.
ad one more thing emotions and religion sir

Its not a advice, its an observation.

Advice is given when there is hope, I see no hope.

I recommend building a tall wall and ignore pakistan till a time when that policy can be reviewed in light of evidence. And this is exactly what Modi is doing.

Do not bother to reply. My post was for Imran khan.

if my farmers are commiting thousands of suicides every year i will be observing them rather lecturing bharatis on how to solve their problems, but some people have no shame left, they are high on shupa powa their north korea kind media peddle them daily.. :lol: take care

Back
Top Bottom