What's new

LIVE: INDIAN PM MODI ARRIVES IN ISRAEL FOR HISTORIC VISIT

@DavidSling @Solomon2 Can you guys translate whats written in these transcripts
Those are Manuscripts of details of land given to the Jewish migrants who then settled in the state of Kerala by the then King Cheraman Perumal during 9th century. (The Map in it is state of Kerala). It's written on Bronze earlier transcript were written on Bronze plates. That's a replica though.

This visit was many years in the making. I'm surprised it took so long. Anyways, enjoy my fellow Indians and Israelis.

As for the Pakistanis, you guys are screwed. The muslim world as a whole is majorly screwed at this point in time.

But always remember, Allah (swt) is the best of planners.

This might just be the best meme ever.
what about this one

chikna.jpg

and this one not tomake fun of any one just for fun @ MODS please excuse

faardoonga.jpg

BiBi is a great salesman ...:enjoy:

he knew what to show and when to show NaMo so he did and guess what NaMo too just found the next pet project for india's Auto revolution a Land based AIP(air breating tech with Oxygen & Hydrogen cell technology) which converts sea water into pure drinking water and prduces lomotless electricty aswell just think of its potential in a ntion like india ........ it can be mass produced in milions of vehicels and our pure drinking water and electricty & tranpotaion problem in costal india will be a thing of past :D

what about this one

View attachment 409676

and this one not tomake fun of any one just for fun @ MODS please excuse

View attachment 409677

BiBi is a great salesman ...:enjoy:

he knew what to show and when to show NaMo so he did and guess what NaMo too just found the next pet project for india's Auto revolution a Land based AIP(air breating tech with Oxygen & Hydrogen cell technology) which converts sea water into pure drinking water and prduces lomotless electricty aswell just think of its potential in a ntion like india ........ it can be mass produced in milions of vehicels and our pure drinking water and electricty & tranpotaion problem in costal india will be a thing of past :D
These are great. You made my day boss. hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom