What's new

LIVE: INDIAN PM MODI ARRIVES IN ISRAEL FOR HISTORIC VISIT

:lol::lol::lol: thanks for advise sir . objection over ruled :enjoy:

ad one more thing emotions and religion sir

@waz @The Eagle plz take notice of this troll's unrelated off topic posts which have nothing to do with the subject in hand, the guy is inviting people from more backward countries to ridicule Pakistani society and Nation.

if my farmers are commiting thousands of suicides every year i will be observing them rather lecturing bharatis on how to solve their problems, but some people have no shame left, they are high on shupa powa their north korea kind media peddle them daily.. :lol: take care

Farmers, housewives, students, lovers, businessmen, accounts, lawyers etc. everybody commits suicides every year but our suicide rates are better than the US and China.

Our population is 17.5% of the global population, but our suicide makes for only 17% of global suicide. Which means we are BELOW GLOBAL AVERAGE.

This is the global suicide map,

Sucide_rate.PNG

Farmers, housewives, students, lovers, businessmen, accounts, lawyers etc. everybody commits suicides every year but our suicide rates are better than the US and China.

Our population is 17.5% of the global population, but our suicide makes for only 17% of global suicide. Which means we are BELOW GLOBAL AVERAGE.

This is the global suicide map,

Sucide_rate.PNG

good if you are satisfied with thousands of farmars commiting suicide every year due to poverty in state like maharashtra, i have no time to discuss your country. As i said take care and should add bye bye, just dont try to become 2 cent think tank, control your emotions, if i started to show backwardness of your society you will forget rest of the world, after all Pakistan is not known as country of snake charmers and taboo culture.

Modi meets the real deal. Jews who controls the world. One of our greatest allies.

good if you are satisfied with thousands of farmars commiting suicide every year due to poverty in state like maharashtra, i have no time to discuss your country. As i said take care and should add bye bye, just dont try to become 2 cent think tank, control your emotions, if i started to show backwardness of your society you will forget rest of the world, after all Pakistan is not known as country of snake charmers and taboo culture.

LOL at your "advice". ......... its as worthless as your potty mouth. Now piss off.

Hindu- the true enemy of Muslim. I bet, Modi even won't raise issue of Israeli oppression committed against Palestinians. Time for Muslim world to join hands. To all those Indian Muslims, whose conscience are dead, should wake up

Hindu- the true enemy of Muslim. I bet, Modi even won't raise issue of Israeli oppression committed against Palestinians. Time for Muslim world to join hands.
Don't be stupid.whats the Muslim world .do you know what will happen when the non muslim world joins hands.

LOL at your "advice". ......... its as worthless as your potty mouth. Now piss off.

i know dose of reality hearts but you malnutritoned ugly stinky bhangis should not discuss your lunch such as potty with me. As for piss, have Cow cola.. We dont take camel piss i am telling you in advance :P

we need indian diplomacy . india is doing great on diplomatic front . look even tiny rabs like UAE kuwait barking us . israel is our enemy iran bombing us weekly . what we have today in our hands ? we are failed on every diplomatic front .

Sir very true. It is unfortunate for Pakistan. God also respect a person, who respect himself. Pakistan has always being trying to sell itself very cheaply

data of farmers suicides in Pakistan? Did i denied sucides in Pakistan? You want to justify thousands of farmers commiting suicdes in mahrashra let alone whole bharat with it? Just one profession? One state?

As for whole bharat, it should be taught in you patshala, shiksha mandir, shakha, vidhyala or wherever you went for studies.. so some scums dont dare to lecture anyone and concentrate on solving their own problems.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_India

Last edited:
Kya Imran bhai ...sab aacha hoga ..next time vote for Imran Khan he is best chance for Pakistan
:lol::lol::lol: thanks for advise sir . objection over ruled :enjoy:

ad one more thing emotions and religion sir

After messing with Pakistan and China, Iran would have been really pissed off. Natural alliance are being formed automatically. Good going India

Don't be stupid.whats the Muslim world .do you know what will happen when the non muslim world joins hands.
Who non-muslim world? Name any country; except India iherself.

Joining hands is haram. Find a more halal way to doing it. :lol:
Keep your GAY thoughts to yourself. Modi displaying very well.

Back
Top Bottom