What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

I'm happy he was motivated as such, no problem with it. ISRO historically hasnt let failure stop its growth. This personally doesn't blunt their credibility for them.
Its not call motivated. Dont kid yourself. You indian is always full of yourself. No such capabilities and claim rival even as inferior. That is called boasting and all boaster do not have good end. Serve you Indian, right! :lol:

Being unable to master 1960's technology is kind of shame... though I'm against wasting of money on such cosmetic projects while 80's of the population lacks toilets...

You have a space program too and sanitation problem. When did you get on a high horse. ISRO is creating the future brains of India. Some of which can offshoot to private sector, etc. Benefiting millions down the line. The money is well worth.

We said that failure is the part of every journey & success next to it. As usual, just you guys can't get over the failures in fear of loss of falsified superiority; you have to come with taunts & act big. This is all one Modi got to do on every topic. If Indians (Only Modi Sanghis) concentrated on mission instead of taunting Pakistan; may be there were chances to succeed but the reaction as such proves that all the planned chest thumping & superiority dreams shattered like that lander.

YOU have developed a narrative... and u r stuck there... Modi is not India nor he is the reason for ISRO's success...

Even an attempt of landing on moon and putting a Rover is a BIG ACHIEVEMENT...
Don't you feel proud for putting satellites in space... which is a NORMAL TASK for ISRO now...

Its not call motivated. Dont kid yourself. You indian is always full of yourself. No such capabilities and claim rival even as inferior. That is called boasting and all boaster do not have good end. Serve you Indian, right! :lol:

Why do you keep saying, 'you Indians', there's a billion of us. Not all the same views. Especially ones on defence forums dont represent most Indians. If his goal was to be on par with whatever agency, so be it. If that motivates someone, so be it.

Failures serves everyone, right. This is life, friend. Get up and move one. ISRO historically did so. GSLV Mark 3 was flawless bringing it to orbit, due to failures for example.

YOU have developed a narrative... and u r stuck there... Modi is not India nor he is the reason for ISRO's success...

Even an attempt of landing on moon and putting a Rover is a BIG ACHIEVEMENT...
Don't you feel proud for putting satellites in space... which is a NORMAL TASK for ISRO now...

Who denied ISRO achievement or anyone else's at all. But taking jibes at others will surely come back. We have moved a long way ahead as compare to Modi's extremism & Hindutva raj. Introspection can help to see how is stuck. The matter is not about ISRO but trolls taking jibes before time & tall claims.

i am not denail mode you're in stupidity mode, and how about Launch vehicle, launch vehicle takes more then 1 year to be built, do you have the back up of these lander/rover, i am just asking simple question, my opinion say that your next lunar landing mission could be 2-3 years away from now, get out of your stupidity @Tejas Spokesman
Nope.
ISRO already has a stock of backup for all important components.
Their integration along with that of launch vehicle plus testing will take 12 months at the most.

So anothe rmission in 12-14 months will be launched.

The only things that are happening in all Indian sectors are economic slowdown and corruption.

It is better to stop talking about economy and corruption... it will derail the thread... we have dedicated threads for that... show your ACUMEN over there...

Why do you keep saying, 'you Indians', there's a billion of us. Not all the same views. Especially ones on defence forums. If his goal was to be on par with whatever agency, so be it. If that motivates someone, so be it.

Failures serves everyone, right. This is life, friend. Get up and move one. ISRO historically did so. GSLV Mark 3 was flawless, due to failures for example.

Really? You still try avoid the issue most Indian think this way. Maybe its you only but my previous post just give a clear example of this bragging. And its just tip of an iceberg. There are just clear too many example of Indian bragging before success.

Really? You still try avoid the issue most Indian think this way. Maybe its you only but my previous post just give a clear example of this bragging. And its just tip of an iceberg. There are just clear too many example of Indian bragging before success.

I've been going though several forums regarding this program before it failed. Most of us knew the landing was going to the hardest part, failure rate being high. Hell, even the launch platform GSLV Mark 3, though successful those far, wasnt 100% validated in many eyes. Most of us was very much realistic about the program.

Back
Top Bottom