What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

Precisely, before the landing period. All sort of bragging and the Sivan brag about how ISRO is not far off from CSA, claiming that after this with manned mission. ISRO will be on par with CSA. Even ISRO achieved these 2. There are still plenty of things ISRO need to accomplish to match CSA, space docking? Space module? Space walk? Space station? There are still so many ISRO need to meet to claim as on par with CSA.
Thankfully, this failure brought this guy back to reality. Stop bragging and make absurd comment. Concentrate on your own mission first.

Typical Indian behaviour, they will brag and put every other rival down. And when things don't go went and failed. They try to put on a brave front , act rational and claim failure as path to success, totally 180 degrees turn from previous arrogant. These Indian don't deserve encouragement. They are still full of themselves.

The Indians and her anti-China cheerleading brigade were bragging weeks before the launch. Just Google the articles. How this launch would change xenophobic India forever LOL

Just read the headlines now. All the bragging has transformed into sorrow.

You can tell from the video below (around 0:38) that something possibly went horribly wrong. By 1:01, the lander was tumbling out of control according to the computer graphics. By 1:18, you can already see from the trajectory chart that the mission has failed. It looks like one or more of the thrusters had failed around 0:38 in the video, and the lander was spiraling down until it smashed into the moon, ending all communications.

By the way, Dr K Sivan, the chief of ISRO, provided the live commentary in the video. Dr. Sivan recently bragged that "India is nowhere less than China in space arena". Oh really? :omghaha:

Dr. Sivan also provided live commentary for an earlier launch failure. He was pretty confident until around 1:07 in the below video. :omghaha:

Last edited:
USA sanctioned ISRO in the beginning (1980-1991 and then extended it after 1 year gap in 1992) but ISRO made its own Technology of PSLV despite the sanctions and hence USA was compelled to lift the sanctions setting it as wasteful.
Russia was always there .. don't say it is indigenous..

I am late for this game.

Congrat to Indians :enjoy:

You can tell from the video below (around 0:38) that something possibly went horribly wrong. By 1:01, the lander was tumbling out of control according to the computer graphics. By 1:18, you can already see from the trajectory chart that the mission has failed. It looks like one or more of the thrusters had failed around 0:38 in the video, and the lander was spiraling down until it smashed into the moon, ending all communications.

The live commentary guy in the above video is the same guy who did live commentary for another launch failure, as seen in the video below.

Apparently, it need very very advance system to do the final 15mins landing independently which Indian ISRO is lacking.

Precisely, before the landing period. All sort of bragging and the Sivan brag about how ISRO is not far off from CSA, claiming that after this with manned mission. ISRO will be on par with CSA. Even ISRO achieved these 2. There are still plenty of things ISRO need to accomplish to match CSA, space docking? Space module? Space walk? Space station? There are still so many ISRO need to meet to claim as on par with CSA.
Thankfully, this failure brought this guy back to reality. Stop bragging and make absurd comment. Concentrate on your own mission first.

Typical Indian behaviour, they will brag and put every other rival down. And when things don't go went and failed. They try to put on a brave front , act rational and claim failure as path to success, totally 180 degrees turn from previous arrogant. These Indian don't deserve encouragement. They are still full of themselves.

Bragging is part of the Hindu culture. Announcing a project and trumpeting its success before the project even begins is an Indian speciality.

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam

Mumbai to Surpass Shanghai by 2009: Manmohan Singh

upload_2019-9-7_16-43-21.png

Russia was always there .. don't say it is indigenous..

Nothing about the Indian space efforts is indigenous. Nothing at all. Foreign space agencies are massively helping India in this effort to gain equality with China. Russians have been helping India for decades.

Never mind the Russians, the Chinese invented the rocket itself.

Sending Lego Man Into Space by CanadianTeenagers was far more successful than Chandrayan mission.

Now that is such a promising example of what human will can accomplish, when not tainted by money, capitalism, hubris and arrogance. Well done and congratulations to the two boys who put a lego toy into near space with just their passion and sheer will. We can learn a lot from these two boys!

Well, all I can say is that Indians never fail to be entertaining.

Next time, remember to celebrate AFTER you have achieved something. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and don't put your cart before the horse.

Do you guys remember all the bragging from Indians about becoming a superpower by 2020? I wonder how that prediction will turn out. :omghaha:

Last edited:
No It's not failed. Partly, I mean the Lander and therefore Rover failed. Rest 90% equipment is inside Orbiter. It will do its work for the next 2 year. The mothership is perfectly intact and healthy. Chandrayan-1 was only for 1 year. This will have many more discovery in its time and we have enough materials in future to troll our best friends....:D:D

I am late for this game.

Congrat to Indians :enjoy:

Apparently, it need very very advance system to do the final 15mins landing independently which Indian ISRO is lacking.

The Indians were probably too cheap to pay the Russians for their most advanced landing system. Or perhaps some corrupt babu pocketed a portion of the funds for buying a Russian system, so the Russians sent over an inferior system instead.

So far nobody released the debris photo of the lander? I am sure CSA, ESA and NASA monitor these very closely.

ISRO until now haven't declared the rover or lander is dead?

So what is the update on the moon mission of India? What caused the failure? Is there any chance of recovery?

I would say, "a good effort, to India." Regardless of the fact that you are my enemy, still, good effort. To my fellow countrymen, I would say, that we as Pakistanis used our time more efficiently in working toward improving our country and surging forward to gaining knowledge. As opposed to belittling the enemy, or making fun of them.

Let us, as Pakistanis, as Muslims, be more grounded in our goals. Learn from the mistake of others and be realistic in our approach to achieving our goals.

Pakistan, we have to work toward improving the quality of our education system. To give our children the necessary tools with which they rise to new heights. We should be working toward making education affordable and accessible to all Pakistanis. This is the very basic human right that our Pakistan should aim for.

Without knowledge we are nothing and without the education (Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam) we cannot accomplish anything. Let us work toward this ambition. Let us give our children, schooling which shapes them into fine humans. Make it your goal, my dear brothers and sisters in Islam!

No It's not failed. Partly, I mean the Lander and therefore Rover failed. Rest 90% equipment is inside Orbiter. It will do its work for the next 2 year. The mothership is perfectly intact and healthy. Chandrayan-1 was only for 1 year. This will have many more discovery in its time and we have enough materials in future to troll our best friends....:D:D
The lander apparently is the mother of all this mission and the core technology need to validate. Cos Mars or any other planet is out of question if you can't master this first.

Back
Top Bottom