What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

Its not call motivated. Dont kid yourself. You indian is always full of yourself. No such capabilities and claim rival even as inferior. That is called boasting and all boaster do not have good end. Serve you Indian, right! :lol:
Exactly.... often experienced Gangadeshi behaviour before (arrogant, abusive, cheap) and after the failure (modest, philosophical and logical). But it does not end here.. after a few days, they twist their worst failure into success :enjoy:

I've been going though several forums regarding this program before it failed. Most of us knew the landing was going to the hardest part, failure rate being high. Hell, even the launch platform GSLV Mark 3, though successful those far, wasnt 100% validated in many eyes. Most of us was very much realistic about the program.
https://www.livemint.com/Science/4W...r-with-China-in-space-race-Isros-K-Sivan.html

India is at par with China in space race: Isro’s K. Sivan

None other than your own chief. I think his opinion and view matters.

Do you see CNSA chief or some significant high post in CPC say things like CNSA is on par with NASA?

I didnt malign you Indians. I just speaks fact. Stay Humble.

Russia was always there .. don't say it is indigenous..
@maximuswarrior
India didn't get assistance in developing PSLV from Russia. India only got cryogenic engine and that too was reverse engineered by India in 2014 in GSLV MK2. India eventually developed its own larger CE20 cryogenic engine for GSLV MK3. But the main technology of PSLV is 100% indigenous. India can launch even communication satellite upto 1.2 ton using PSLV and even without cryogenic engine, can enlarge the launcher to launch heavier communication satellite. India only got more advanced technology from Russia after it had obtained its own Indigenous technology. Bargaining for technology only gets those technology which a country already has but in upgraded manner. Those technology which is not available is never sold.

https://www.livemint.com/Science/4W...r-with-China-in-space-race-Isros-K-Sivan.html

India is at par with China in space race: Isro’s K. Sivan

None other than your own chief. I think his opinion and view matters.

Do you see CNSA chief or some significant high post in CPC say things like CNSA is on par with NASA?

I didnt malign you Indians. I just speaks fact. Stay Humble.

If he remembers himself saying it, he should humble himself. Better words should have been used.

I agree, this is something all Indian until now refused to admit. They keep harping on the so called 99.999% success.

This mission is all about soft landing. If it failed to hit that mark, it's a failure.
Tejas, Arjun and many others....But ******** always resort these project meant to learn and we have learnt much, we develop technologies out of failed projects.....:lol:

Who denied ISRO achievement or anyone else's at all. But taking jibes at others will surely come back. We have moved a long way ahead as compare to Modi's extremism & Hindutva raj. Introspection can help to see how is stuck. The matter is not about ISRO but trolls taking jibes before time & tall claims.

Trolls are everywhere on this forum... and the best part is that most of them don't have any knowledge about the topic... and taking jibes is the only option they have... and the cycle goes on... we have several examples on this forum...

If you ask me... yes indeed even the attempt is a BIG Milestone... it need to HIGHLIGHT SUCH EVENTS...

I know several people who want their daughters to study, to participate in sports... and it is happening due to Modi's "BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO" Mission...

I personally know how a brilliant mind... kicked the opportunity to join IIT and joined Indian Army after Kargil... How a 12 year old girl who was too shy... focused on education when Indra Nooyi became PepsiCo CEO... and today she is a Senior Manager at EY...

My 9 year old nephew called me @ 01:45... and he was like... this time we missed it uncle... but we will ACHIEVE IT...

Nope.
ISRO already has a stock of backup for all important components.
Their integration along with that of launch vehicle plus testing will take 12 months at the most.

So anothe rmission in 12-14 months will be launched.
then i say sorry to you you don't know how to worked that things up ISRO first to start a probe analyze so what the mistake (hardware/software) on this mission this takes months to get a result then eliminate/twig out/modify lander/rover so the will not crash landed again on next mission this few more months and main problem is launch vehicle assembly/built which takes more then 1 year, next mission of Indian lunar landing will be at least 2-3 year away, get out of your delusional mode, their will be impossible to re-lunar lander mission with in the year or so , even USA can't do its with its current capability or you have better tech then USA @Tejas Spokesman :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:o_O:what:

Big slap on his face. :lol:

It's not a slap on the face. They tried their best. The lander was supposed to be built by Russia originally, even. They pulled together the program the best they could, confident in a success, and weight of a billion on their shoulders they launched it. Personally, very proud of them. Anyone old enough knows failure, sadness, depression, it's up to your character to determine if it will stop your growth, ISRO never lets a failure stop its growth, it always made it stronger. That's what motivates me, even in their failures. I hope it reaches the Indian youth the same way.

Last edited:
what??? ISRO when did MANNED MISSION in the outer space since in the 70s, you do have any proofs/links on that @Hindustani78 o_O:what:

You can check in the main thread of Indian Space Programme.

By manned mission he must mean a Monkey is sent to space or a Rat...

You might have heard the name Pilot Shri Rakesh Sharma Sahab. There are more Indian Astronauts in that Batch of Pilot Shri Rakesh Sharma Sahab.

Back
Top Bottom