What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

If I were you, I wouldn't have jumped so quickly to discredit the Indians, especially when your very own space agency which has critical organizational and funding issues, just couldn't even dare to dream such a feet.
Rest of your post, with all due respect is plain off topic if not tacit trolling and I don't intend to fall for it.
Oh you are competing with us? Who haven't started our space exploration stuff...I thought you were competing with successful missions...sorry my bad

In your wet dream space exploration doesn't work as you think,you should be looking to eliminate mistakes/flaws in the hardware software or flaws in procedures,that if you attempt again this type mistake will not happen success rate will be higher then this attempt its takes years to analyze what happened to this mission flaws in the hardware or in the procedures,USA and Russia can't able to re attempt same mission again, so there is no way that India could re attempt within year
Get out of your wishful thinking,fantasy world,fairy tale @Tejas Spokesman
Get out of your denial.
Re-missions take much less time as the next we send a dummy orbiter which will serve as launch pad for rover & lander (main focus).
Orbitor costed 50% of the time & 60% of the cost of Chandrayaan

So next mission already has been approved in 9-12 months

Talk Less, Do More. Better luck next time.

India receives all the help in the world from Russia, US and European nations. This Indian space fantasy didn’t suddenly appear out of the blue. We know why India receives this help. It is only with one purpose in mind. For some it is money and for others it is containment and money.

Despite all these luxuries and head starts India fails to impress. You cannot buy success.

1. It's a feat in itself.
2. Some do, point is to appreciate.
3. Not a must at all.
4. With respect, I personally think that every institution should work its best regardless of how bad is another performing. Would you be against SUPARCO launching a space program if the Ministry of Health failed to deliver?
5. You congratulate on a good note. Then why make the taste sour. I could probably point out a 1000 things even before launch.

Look at this liberal cvnt licking his Indian masters boots LOL You seem a little disappointed. I bet you gonna have terrible day today.

Oh you are competing with us? Who haven't started our space exploration stuff...I thought you were competing with successful missions...sorry my bad
This was not meant to compare but to tell you politely that when you can't even think of something that ISRO has achieved so far, all those big talk criticisms sound funny.

This was not meant to compare but to tell you politely that when you can't even think of something that ISRO has achieved so far, all those big talk criticisms sound funny.

After torturing, raping and killing innocent Kashmiris God was bound to humiliate and punish you yet again.

Like it or not, this is another Abhinandan moment. Taking pride in loss.

After torturing, raping and killing Kashmiris God was bound to humiliate and punish you yet again.
Be careful what you are saying. I will wait for your comments when ISRO gets its job done (which most probably it will in its next attempt). I am sure we have been forgiven for our sins then.

Be careful what you are saying. I will wait for your comments when ISRO gets its job done (which most probably it will in its next attempt). I am sure we have been forgiven for our sins then.

Blah blah blah. The world always remembers the first attempt. Remember all the tough talk and muscle flexing that went ahead of the landing? You failed. Simple. Just take it on your chin and admit failure.

Rapists and killers of innocent Kashmiris shouldn’t expect success.

pibimage.jpg

Prime Minister's Office
07-September, 2019 10:32 IST
Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi Lauds the efforts of India’s Young Space Scientists.

Encourages them to remain hopeful and continue working hard on India’s Space Programme

Even as the Earth Orbiter 2 Mission lost its communication with the Control Centre at the ISRO headquarters , Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi who was witnessing the descent of the Earth Orbiter 2 Mission along with the ISRO Scientists at Bengaluru said “India is proud of our Young Scientists! They’ve given their best and have always made Union of India proud. These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!”

In a personalised effort to boost the morale of the Young scientists, Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi said “The country is with you, I am with you. The effort was worth it and so was the journey “

“You are those people who work for Mother India’s victory and struggle for it and have a grit and determination to make her proud. “

“I could feel and sense your despondency and emotions last night. I was amongst you when the communication from the Vehicle was lost. There are several unanswered questions but I am sure you would find the answers. I know there was hard work behind.”

“We might have faced a small setback in our journey but this would not let down our zeal and enthusiasm to achieve our goals”

Our resolve strengthens now.

“The whole nation was awake last night in solidarity with our Young scientist sisters and brothers. We came very close to the surface and that effort is highly laudable. “

“We are proud of our Young space programme and scientists, their hard work and determination has ensured a better life not only for our citizens but also other nations. It is their outcome of their innovative zeal that several people got better quality of life including better health care and education.”

“India knows that there would be many more proud moments to rejoice.”
This is not Sivan Sahab.jpg

“When it comes to space programme the best is yet to come.”

“There are new frontiers to discover and new places to go. We will rise to the occasion and scale newer heights of success. “

“To our young scientists I want to say, India is with you. True to your nature, you ventured into a place where no one had never gone before.”

“You have gone as close as you could. I can proudly say the effort was worth it and so was the journey

Our team worked hard and travelled far, and those teachings will always remain with us”

“The learning from today will get us a stronger and better tomorrow”

“I thank the families of our space scientists. Their silent but valuable support remains a major strength in our effort.”

“Sisters and brothers, resilience and tenacity are centre to India’s ethos. In our glorious history we may have faced moments that could have crushed us but we never gave up. This is the reason our civilization stands tall.”

In our glorious history we may have faced moments that could have crushed us but we never gave up. This is the reason our civilization stands tall.”

“We have made historical achievements. I know that ISRO also does not failures to let it down”

“There will be a new dawn and a better tomorrow. Without worrying about results we go ahead and that is our history.”

I have confidence in you. Your dreams are higher than mine. And I am fully confident on your hopes.

I am meeting you to get inspiration from you. You are a sea of inspiration and a living evidence of inspiration

I congratulate you all and wish you all the best in your endeavours.

View attachment 578247

Prime Minister's Office
07-September, 2019 10:32 IST
Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi Lauds the efforts of India’s Young Space Scientists.

Encourages them to remain hopeful and continue working hard on India’s Space Programme

Even as the Earth Orbiter 2 Mission lost its communication with the Control Centre at the ISRO headquarters , Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi who was witnessing the descent of the Earth Orbiter 2 Mission along with the ISRO Scientists at Bengaluru said “India is proud of our Young Scientists! They’ve given their best and have always made Union of India proud. These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!”

In a personalised effort to boost the morale of the Young scientists, Prime Minister of Union Government of India, Shri Narendra Modi said “The country is with you, I am with you. The effort was worth it and so was the journey “

“You are those people who work for Mother India’s victory and struggle for it and have a grit and determination to make her proud. “

“I could feel and sense your despondency and emotions last night. I was amongst you when the communication from the Vehicle was lost. There are several unanswered questions but I am sure you would find the answers. I know there was hard work behind.”

“We might have faced a small setback in our journey but this would not let down our zeal and enthusiasm to achieve our goals”

Our resolve strengthens now.

“The whole nation was awake last night in solidarity with our Young scientist sisters and brothers. We came very close to the surface and that effort is highly laudable. “

“We are proud of our Young space programme and scientists, their hard work and determination has ensured a better life not only for our citizens but also other nations. It is their outcome of their innovative zeal that several people got better quality of life including better health care and education.”

“India knows that there would be many more proud moments to rejoice.”
View attachment 578248
“When it comes to space programme the best is yet to come.”

“There are new frontiers to discover and new places to go. We will rise to the occasion and scale newer heights of success. “

“To our young scientists I want to say, India is with you. True to your nature, you ventured into a place where no one had never gone before.”

“You have gone as close as you could. I can proudly say the effort was worth it and so was the journey

Our team worked hard and travelled far, and those teachings will always remain with us”

“The learning from today will get us a stronger and better tomorrow”

“I thank the families of our space scientists. Their silent but valuable support remains a major strength in our effort.”

“Sisters and brothers, resilience and tenacity are centre to India’s ethos. In our glorious history we may have faced moments that could have crushed us but we never gave up. This is the reason our civilization stands tall.”

In our glorious history we may have faced moments that could have crushed us but we never gave up. This is the reason our civilization stands tall.”

“We have made historical achievements. I know that ISRO also does not failures to let it down”

“There will be a new dawn and a better tomorrow. Without worrying about results we go ahead and that is our history.”

I have confidence in you. Your dreams are higher than mine. And I am fully confident on your hopes.

I am meeting you to get inspiration from you. You are a sea of inspiration and a living evidence of inspiration

I congratulate you all and wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Failure is your fate. Taking fake solace won’t get you anywhere. You deserve failure in every endeavor. We hate rapists and murderers who oppress innocent Kashmiris. May you feel pain and more failures. Amen.

Every failure is a step forward towards success

Indians have proved it wrong time and again...

For them every failure is a step forward towards the next failure.

And doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is low IQ madness.

And BTW India is doing this 50 year late, US mission to moon was in the 60's a manned one.

Not sure why you are dragging Pakistan in this discussion , it’s an Indian mission attended by Indian PM and the accepted and people are even happy that ISRO has reached this level as you said failures happen , may happen next time too

Pakistan name was mentioned when Indians started to troll way before Mission startup. That is exactly the point as it should not be referred to Pakistan. India can have their achievements & can try as many times as India wants but the chest thumping that starts earlier causes embarrassment later.... embarrassment for trolls only not everyone.

Back
Top Bottom