What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

science-hey_diddle_diddle-the_cow_jumped_over_the_moon-nursery_rhymes-nursery_songs-space_races-nfkn1798_low.jpg

May be Chandryan has landed on Mars instead of moon.

travel-tourism-astronaut-space_travel-distracted_driver-distractions-driver-jben304_low.jpg

Now India could try the following.:omghaha:
history-moon-asteroid-moon_landing-lunar_landing-space_travel-twtn110_low.jpg

France, Saudis, Spain and 250 countries don't have space program like you people but their citizens are happy
I hope you have heard about European Space agency ..Please see the list of members here
https://www.esa.int/Education/ESA_Member_States_Canada_and_Slovenia

And this where your arabian friends are headed
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1473116/saudi-arabia

We don't need space programs but I assure you the day india succeded in space program we will find some JUGAAR.

We dont need Vaccination Program ...we will find some Jugaar kind of analogy ...
They direction the space programs are headed, shows that sooner or later humans are going to leave the planet. Either because we would have destroyed it beyond repair or due extra terrestrial collision. So it would be smart enough for nations to put forward there efforts to create some resources that could atleast help its citizens to seek alternative destination if and when that happens, instead of relying on Jugaar...

I hope you have heard about European Space agency ..Please see the list of members here
https://www.esa.int/Education/ESA_Member_States_Canada_and_Slovenia

And this where your arabian friends are headed
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1473116/saudi-arabia

We dont need Vaccination Program ...we will find some Jugaar kind of analogy ...
They direction the space programs are headed, shows that sooner or later humans are going to leave the planet. Either because we would have destroyed it beyond repair or due extra terrestrial collision. So it would be smart enough for nations to put forward there efforts to create some resources that could atleast help its citizens to seek alternative destination if and when that happens, instead of relying on Jugaar...
Rehn do Baaji jitni dair mein aap ny 166 crore ko kahein bhejna hai utni dair main apny 35 crore ka bhi kuch kar he laingy. And BTW we are not going anywhere else. You will die here on surface of mother earth.

Their life revolves around China. I have no idea why they are obsessed with us. Anyway, the technological gap is big between us. We are preparing for manned landings. That's our goal! To beat the United States.

I remember last year when I wasnt a member here and a Chinese launch vehicle failed or something, Indians were showing their support to Chinese space agency as mishaps happen during these things.

But today, these third rate cheap racist (yes read Han Chinese racism against all other groups in China) trolls are badmouting ISRO. This is Chinese crap class. This is the truth. Cheap is a word associated with CHina and its now associated with its racist citizens too. THey dont even know whatever they are talking is crap.

Sending Lego Man Into Space by CanadianTeenagers was far more successful than Chandrayan mission.

These mockings are the reason India is growing. Not only to the people to the east. Even to some people inside India. Go on. These people havent achieved half of what India has achieved.

I remember last year when I wasnt a member here and a Chinese launch vehicle failed or something, Indians were showing their support to Chinese space agency as mishaps happen during these things.

But today, these third rate cheap racist (yes read Han Chinese racism against all other groups in China) trolls are badmouting ISRO. This is Chinese crap class. This is the truth. Cheap is a word associated with CHina and its now associated with its racist citizens too. THey dont even know whatever they are talking is crap.
I gave Indians support when pslv failed a year bck.
Hey chill, I still think ISRO did a good job but having the audacity to claim parity or superiority with Chinese tech is just boastful. I am not saying you, I am referring to the majority after mangalyaan. Yeap our things are cheap but who is even cheaper? The billions you Indians buy annually from China, now that's real cheap ***.lol

These mockings are the reason India is growing. Not only to the people to the east. Even to some people inside India. Go on. These people havent achieved half of what India has achieved.

Congrats India!!!

This would have been a greater insult.

Most of the mocking/making fun of is done in a lighter vein.

I gave Indians support when pslv failed a year bck.
Hey chill, I still think ISRO did a good job but having the audacity to claim parity or superiority with Chinese tech is just boastful. I am not saying you, I am referring to the majority after mangalyaan. Yeap our things are cheap but who is even cheaper? The billions you Indians buy annually from China, now that's real cheap ***.lol

Hey A$$hole. Everyone buys cheap because you sell cheap....Let that sink

Back
Top Bottom