What's new

Little fighter Chandan gives up the cancer battle

RIP kid. My condolences to his family and friends.

Watching little kids with cancer is just unbearable.
I've watched middle aged people die painfully of cancer, and even that is unbearable. So for a child to go through that...

RIP little brother. Allah bless you. I'm so sorry. My prayers for the family.

I hate cancer with a passion and what it does to people. This is why I'm guiding my girl into medical research.
Wish her all the best, and hope that she discovers ways to prevent or treat this horror.

Rest in peace my little warrior.

Speaking as a biomedical researcher, and working on certain cancers alongside HIV, Cancer is not to be hated but to be faced with all your might and courage. Unfortunately, we will see a consistent rise in cancer cases for the average age of humans continue to increase, and cancer (mostly though not exclusively) is not a disease but an eventuality of biological system that has outlived its usefulness.

Cancer risk rises rapidly with age... and since we are getting older and older the cancer cases are rising with our life expectancy. Cancer risk is also connected with life style choices and the environment we live in. Even genetics play a role, and since people are much more likely to pass on genes (which would not have been passed on in the past) these days (due to medical advancements), the risk of spreading genes which are more vulnerable to cancer increases too.
And then there are random mutations as well.

But that does not mean that we are not making any progress, the survival rate of cancer has doubled, the methods of diagnosing cancer early have rapidly progressed as well while the quest of finding a cure for it has had some remarkable victories in the past year alone.

RIP..Thinking about it cancer is spreading like anything. Everyone have someone they know have cancer now.

I had. Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.Detected in the final stages, 4 yrs back.

I lost both my grandpas to this disease...

On topic... it good to see hal/indian airforce do this... we in Pak have a campaign called "Make a wish"... where the wishes of children suffering from such diseases are fulfilled...

A few ex:

naima-gul-pilot.jpg
KK.jpg

Last edited:
Brave warrior. May your spirit find eternal peace in the world Beyond.

So sad to see this little guy die for nothing!

He had the grit of a real Lion!

Salute!

RIP little brother. Allah bless you. I'm so sorry. My prayers for the family.

I hate cancer with a passion and what it does to people. This is why I'm guiding my girl into medical research.
--
Ammenn..
let her win nobel to cure cancer in all form in future..
------

I lost both my grandpas to this disease...

On topic... it good to see hal/indian airforce do this... we in Pak have a campaign called "Make a wish"... where the wishes of children suffering from such diseases are fulfilled...

A few ex:

View attachment 191936 View attachment 191937
Sorry to hear that
good initiative by your side making wish come true.. :yahoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom