What's new

List of PA Battle Rifles

varigeo can you identify these rifles look similar to the M1

65war_painfantry.jpg

BAR (M1918_Browning Automatic Rifle)

Army_Heritage_Museum_B.A.R..jpg

We also used MG-42 machine guns

Historically ? Hitlers zipper/buzzsaw ? Really ?

The ones Pak Army uses are called the MG-3. Same firing mechanism but MG-3 uses the 7.62 Nato rather than the German 7-92 x 57 mauser round.... The two are oherwise identical

BundeswehrMG3.jpg

The MG-3 is the succesor to the MG-42
there was this 1965 clip from the pakistani side during the 65 war in which i did saw some thing very much similar to the MG 42
I am pretty sure it is the MG-42

guys i have to say u guys went above and beyond on the call of duty thnx a lot it makes my work so much easier i am all covered in maps old conversation and speculated documents of that time and soon u guys will get to read if not see my story

Well how could anyone have forgot the G-3 :angel: ?

hk_g3a3.jpg

4zwx2w.jpg

According to what I have read on this forum it is being replaced with the Type-56

I would have liked it to be replaced by a the carbine version of it

The M1 Garand and its eight round clip

The clip was ejected too once the ammo was used up

garand5.jpg

it was an awsum rifle i once used it in a cross fire with dacoits, and i really enjoyed it. its caliber is 8mm and it also available in LMG form

Last edited by a moderator:
it was an awsum rifle i once used it in a cross fire with dacoits, and i really enjoyed it. its caliber is 8mm and it also available in LMG form

The M1 Garand fires the 30.06 caliber, which is 7.62x63mm, but nobody refers to it by 7.62x63.

I really would like to own one of these. I could order one through the CMP for $600 and have it shipped to my door if I fill out some paperwork.

The M1 Garand fires the 30.06 caliber, which is 7.62x63mm, but nobody refers to it by 7.62x63.

I really would like to own one of these. I could order one through the CMP for $600 and have it shipped to my door if I fill out some paperwork.
in our local language its called 8mm

Hi there im writing a story for a movie and i am a little short on details can some one plz give me the details on Vintage rifels used specifically in 1965 and 71 wars including rifels ,SMGs, sniper rifels and normel gear of infantery men and commandos and if a thread exist on this matter plz direct me there.

Thanksgod i got someone from my profession. Buddy i am writer in bollywood. Whts scenario in Pakistan for screen play writers?

Thanksgod i got someone from my profession. Buddy i am writer in bollywood. Whts scenario in Pakistan for screen play writers?
not gud
i am writing for universty application abroad i dont think ill get any where in Pak media without any degree frm a very gud school or SIFARISH.

not gud
i am writing for universty application abroad i dont think ill get any where in Pak media without any degree frm a very gud school or SIFARISH.

Well best of luck with that! And dont you go forgetting us when you become famous! hehe

M1 is old rifle.I used it in my college days in ncc.still remember 8 shots.

Back
Top Bottom