What's new

LIST OF AIRCRAFT CARRIERS UNDER CONSTRUCTION:2013

we would've asked the second carrier which UK is building in accordance into our specs when we had chance during economic crisis...

Given the present economic situation of UK, they can't afford two ACs. What they do with the 2nd one remains to be seen.

Speculative but good effort... :cheers:

yep,you are right..i heard the same thing.maybe we will achieve that by 2030..

I read 3 4 days back and its says india will buy around 3 to 4 a/c which will be achieved around 2035-37

we will bankrupt then... we can't even maintain single nimitz class carrier

I am searching my history if ill find it ill post it here... But i read it in one report... I am damn sure

India will have 3 AC and may add another in another decade or two. 7 is bit too far.

Given the present economic situation of UK, they can't afford two ACs. What they do with the 2nd one remains to be seen.

then why don't we request for it and pay the cost and ask to build at the same time and put rafale or typhoons

Yes, but aren't they different. I mean don't we need a larger reactor for powering an AC?

Making a reactor for submarine is a whole lot tougher job than making a reactor for a carrier, here's an interview of Anil Kakodar. A very interesting read. Making a reactor for AC is merely a walk in the park now.

Nuclear arm

Back
Top Bottom