What's new

Liquor factory run by Indians busted in Saudi Arabia

You are a Muhajir for Maratha land, since you are a Muslim convert I would guess you to be a low caste adivasi. You have nothing to do with Sindhis lol

jaanay do bhai jaan.

pink bhi ho ga-aay and phir bhi kuch na seekha.

Why have these 5th grade school yard low class boys talk.

Are you sure, not even lashing in the town square?
coming from a hypocrite country...Saudis consumption of Alcohol rivals if not surpass that of the Western country...Even their king is drunk most of the time in his appearances..

Good Job SA...If this is true, then should be punished..
DUBAI: Saudi authorities have busted an underground liquor factory run by Indian nationals, arresting two men and seizing huge quantities of liquor and equipment used for packaging, a media report said.

The alcohol was smuggled in from a neighbouring country and then packaged at the factory, the Saudi Gazette said.

"Inspectors from the department foiled attempts to mix liquor with dettol to change its colour and con customers into thinking it was foreign liquor," said spokesman of anti-drug department in the eastern province, Col Salman Al-Nashwan.

The Indian nationals, however, were not identified. Large numbers of dettol bottles were seized from the distillery, the report said.

Officials seized 1,956 bottles and 264 cans of spirits ready for sale, in addition to 3,504 bottles and two huge tanks of liquor, each with a capacity of 1,000 liters, prepared for packaging.

There were also another 10 empty tanks for stocking and equipment for packaging. The inspectors also seized 204,000 Saudi riyals in cash from the house of the Indian national who ran the distillery.

Al-Nashwan said his team maintained round the clock surveillance on a warehouse after receiving a tip-off and when one of the suspects arrived at the scene, the officers detained him.

He confessed to transporting liquor in cans from a neighbouring country prior to packaging and selling it as foreign liquor.

Large quantities of stickers of foreign liquor brands were recovered from the pickup vehicle used by the suspect, he said.

Liquor factory run by Indians busted in Saudi Arabia - The Times of India
-------------------------------------

Foreigners in KSA have access to alcohol but why in engage in such illegal activity is beyond me.

Sentence to jail for a short period of time and then deported them back to ''incredible India''.:lol:

Do us a favor dear friend...do not deport to us..Just send them anywhere apart from India...

Indians wont let them die anyway...pay blood money . just like last time.. its Bangladeshis that get umma brotherhood love there more ofthen than not like their ancestors.

Foreigners in KSA have access to alcohol but why in engage in such illegal activity is beyond me.

Only foreign delegates, diplomats are exempted from Saudi Laws i.e they have access to/can possess alcohol legally.....
A normal foreigner working there will have to abide by Saudi law, barred from consuming and possessing alcoholic drinks i.e they cannot have access to alcohol legally.

Secondly, why do you think they engage in such illegal activities??.....one of the reasons is that, there's demand in Saudi Arabia.
By your ban on alcohol, you just pretend to stay away from it but the huge underground market shows that you crave for it no less than people of any other country.

In National Geographic channel(in India) they show a series called 'Banged Up Abroad'.........in one episode they showed, how a Scottish chef named Gordon Malloch ended up in Saudi jail for making and selling liquor in Saudi Arabia, he thought of Bootlegging as a profitable side-business after he saw that, in private parties in Saudi Arabia, people enjoying cheap quality booze made secretly in homes as making and selling alcohol in public is illegal, he thought he could make better quality booze(as he was a chef) and started a mini factory in his home....
He earned Millions by selling it to private parties where even Saudi Princes enjoyed his home-made booze.

Scot made millions making moonshine in Saudi Arabia - but he landed in torture cell - Daily Record

Don't worry too much for the saudis they have fun invading everybody

We have the case of a saudi prince beating his gay male servant/lover to death in a luxury hotel

DUBAI: Saudi authorities have busted an underground liquor factory run by Indian nationals, arresting two men and seizing huge quantities of liquor and equipment used for packaging, a media report said.

The alcohol was smuggled in from a neighbouring country and then packaged at the factory, the Saudi Gazette said.

"Inspectors from the department foiled attempts to mix liquor with dettol to change its colour and con customers into thinking it was foreign liquor," said spokesman of anti-drug department in the eastern province, Col Salman Al-Nashwan.

The Indian nationals, however, were not identified. Large numbers of dettol bottles were seized from the distillery, the report said.

Officials seized 1,956 bottles and 264 cans of spirits ready for sale, in addition to 3,504 bottles and two huge tanks of liquor, each with a capacity of 1,000 liters, prepared for packaging.

There were also another 10 empty tanks for stocking and equipment for packaging. The inspectors also seized 204,000 Saudi riyals in cash from the house of the Indian national who ran the distillery.

Al-Nashwan said his team maintained round the clock surveillance on a warehouse after receiving a tip-off and when one of the suspects arrived at the scene, the officers detained him.

He confessed to transporting liquor in cans from a neighbouring country prior to packaging and selling it as foreign liquor.

Large quantities of stickers of foreign liquor brands were recovered from the pickup vehicle used by the suspect, he said.

Liquor factory run by Indians busted in Saudi Arabia - The Times of India
-------------------------------------

--
local law
if its against local law .. they should be punish...
--
Double standards
WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex | World news | The Guardian
Wikileaks: Saudi princes engage in sex, drug parties

Y u not let people drink
fd68a4ed650b32236153c61b022fc0fb.png

Reminds me of prohibition days. As long as there is demand for certain products, there will be people willing to risk life and limb to provide them. That is just one operation that has been busted, there are many other alcohol sellers that are still operating in Saudi Arabia who are now happy they have less competition. Not just Indians, but Saudis themselves peddle it. Heck their own royal family was caught red handed trafficking drugs. I wish I had more balls I would be making a killing selling alcohol in Muslim countries. The demand is very high. Pakistan, for example has a booming bootlegging economy.

Reminds me of prohibition days. As long as there is demand for certain products, there will be people willing to risk life and limb to provide them. That is just one operation that has been busted, there are many other alcohol sellers that are still operating in Saudi Arabia who are now happy they have less competition. Not just Indians, but Saudis themselves peddle it. Heck their own royal family was caught red handed trafficking drugs. I wish I had more balls I would be making a killing selling alcohol in Muslim countries. The demand is very high. Pakistan, for example has a booming bootlegging economy.

if you have money anything can be bought in this country

Back
Top Bottom