What's new

Liquor factory run by Indians busted in Saudi Arabia

That's one way to look at it
its media mistake sir saudi media also pass nws blindly

my brother's wife was dead in incedent in madina when i read news abut her all news agencies were reporting . young afghan lady dead by fire in home . damn we are not afghani .:hitwall: not only print but also internet .

That's one way to look at it

dont feed the troll....management will be sending him for all expenses paid trip to Af-BAN-istan shortly. Just ignore. :laugh:
ye dosra janam hai bechary ka pichli bar bhi mujhy gali de ker ban hoa tha :rofl:

Why was this permission given? Islamic law allows this?
whats your problem then ? do your job ok :lol: those whom drink or allowed are not muslims also . and yes they are very important jobs to do . and just to remind you no one not even shekh haseena can open diplomatic mail cartons which go left right daily filled with so much secrets .

because its not consider as drugs janab as i told you . in many cases saudi police catch young guys with wine they just took wine pour on road throw empty bottle and let guys go .:enjoy: and yes also say dont do it again ok or else....................

its media mistake sir saudi media also pass nws blindly

my brother's wife was dead in incedent in madina when i read news abut her all news agencies were reporting . young afghan lady dead by fire in home . damn we are not afghani .:hitwall: not only print but also internet .

sorry for your loss

ye dosra janam hai bechary ka pichli bar bhi mujhy gali de ker ban hoa tha :rofl:

ajeeb baat...comes to forum of 'forced converts' to get attention

ramblings of a frustrated goat

sorry for your loss

ajeeb baat...comes to forum of 'forced converts' to get attention

ramblings of a frustrated goat
yep bro what we can do i am taking care my bro now .

no problem let them come they are also SAARC member and visa free to enter :enjoy:

DUBAI: Saudi authorities have busted an underground liquor factory run by Indian nationals, arresting two men and seizing huge quantities of liquor and equipment used for packaging, a media report said.

The alcohol was smuggled in from a neighbouring country and then packaged at the factory, the Saudi Gazette said.

"Inspectors from the department foiled attempts to mix liquor with dettol to change its colour and con customers into thinking it was foreign liquor," said spokesman of anti-drug department in the eastern province, Col Salman Al-Nashwan.

The Indian nationals, however, were not identified. Large numbers of dettol bottles were seized from the distillery, the report said.

Officials seized 1,956 bottles and 264 cans of spirits ready for sale, in addition to 3,504 bottles and two huge tanks of liquor, each with a capacity of 1,000 liters, prepared for packaging.

There were also another 10 empty tanks for stocking and equipment for packaging. The inspectors also seized 204,000 Saudi riyals in cash from the house of the Indian national who ran the distillery.

Al-Nashwan said his team maintained round the clock surveillance on a warehouse after receiving a tip-off and when one of the suspects arrived at the scene, the officers detained him.

He confessed to transporting liquor in cans from a neighbouring country prior to packaging and selling it as foreign liquor.

Large quantities of stickers of foreign liquor brands were recovered from the pickup vehicle used by the suspect, he said.

Liquor factory run by Indians busted in Saudi Arabia - The Times of India
-------------------------------------

Foreigners in KSA have access to alcohol but why in engage in such illegal activity is beyond me.

This is clearly a $tupid stand.

you can buy any kind of whisky or other hard stuff in KSA.

Mullahs and Islamists have their heads buried in?

Well Duh, in the hot desert sand.

Everything from women to alcohol is available to rich upper crust Saudis.

Such police actions are only drama, made up for the lower classes of Saudi citizens.

Such police actions are only drama, made up for the lower classes of Saudi citizens.
let me clear you sir these kind of dirty wines and cheap works are for foreigners and done by foreigners . saudis can drive or fly a 310 riyals air ticket and land in bhrain every weekend . and drink or have dance party or whatever . saudis can fly without visa to egypt lebnon uae bhrain qatar or drive few hours they don't wait for law. a poor saudi have car here good car or GMC land cruser type don't worry .west saudi go egypt lebnon and jordan east saudi go bhrain UAE and qatar . once i was in tabuk KSA one of my saudi friend said people go from here to jordan for OIL CHANGE man every weekend :partay:

let me clear you sir these kind of dirty wines and cheap works are for foreigners and done by foreigners . saudis can drive or fly a 310 riyals air ticket and land in bhrain every weekend . and drink or have dance party or whatever . saudis can fly without visa to egypt lebnon uae bhrain qatar or drive few hours they don't wait for law. a poor saudi have car here good car or GMC land cruser type don't worry .

Wow.

A Pakistani poster jumps into action in defense of lower level Saudis buying alcohol in Jeddah Makkah.

Wow!

Saudis are the worst example of what a religious person should/not do.

Wow.

A Pakistani poster jumps into action in defense of lower level Saudis buying alcohol in Jeddah Makkah.

Wow!
its just my experience because in past i do same too :rofl: makkah jeddah is not far from UAE just 1 hour away :D read abut whiskey bridge first then jump

and please dont see everything with glasses of hate i have nothing to defend them its internet era .:-)

giphy.gif

Well they should be punished according to the laws of Saudi Arabia but this is a defence forum for gods sake.Now are we going to post regional news like this??

Back
Top Bottom