What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Shameless? Women in Indus valley used to roam topless!
lol where did you get that?
The following links mention what kind of clothes women in Indus Valley wore.
http://ant3145indusvalley.wikispaces.com/The+Placement+of+Women+in+the+Indus+Valley
http://histclo.com/chron/ancient/india/indus.html
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijunior:Ancient_Civilizations/Indus_Valley
http://indiansaga.com/history/people_indusvalley.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/induscivilization.html
http://www.narasimhan.com/SK/Culture/culture_history/hist_dailylife_indus.htm

Two wrongs cannot make one right. one wrong action cannot be used to justify another wrong action. what is wrong is wrong. period!

Hinduism never raised a finger on expression of love throughout its history of 5000 years, rather promoted it..
Hinduism existed even prior to 5000 years ago.
Expression of Love??? :lol: This so called kiss of love is more like an expression of lust.
Have you heard about Maryada (rectitude)? There is lot of emphasis on it in Hinduism. watch Ramayana (Sita svayamvar episodes) and also the serial Shri Krishna by Ramanand Sagar, especially the episodes about Radha and Lord Krishna's love story. Love has a moral boundary or maryada which is shown there. when love crosses this boundary then it becomes a crime. Hinduism has never supported such immoral expression of love.

Remember what Krishna said, "Jo apni indriyon ka daman kar ke sochte hain ki sadhatva prapt ho gaya, unse bada chhali-kapti koi nahi".
So what are you trying to say? That this is an endorsement of kissing in the public? Lol.
This sermon which you mentioned applies to those people who run away from their responsibilities and think that by exercising sense control and renouncing the world they become saints while their inner self is full of vices. Krishna is trying to say that to become a saint or achieve spiritual progress you don't have to renounce everything , you need to purify your inner self.
Read the Bhagawad Gita and see what how it endorses sense-control.

The RSS, and the likes of you are sucking up so badly to the Abrahmic values (aftereffects of Islamic rule of 800 years?) that you are all more than ready push Hinduism on the paths of those very religions.

And before you reply to me, please keep in mind Aghori baba, of all the Dharmic religions, Hinduism is the central pillar - save it! Once its values are compromised, all will be gone.
From what you have posted here it is clear that either you know little about Hinduism or you are distorting the truth to support your ideologies. I suggest you watch Ramayana and try your best to understand it. Also try to read various texts like the puranas, vedas etc. if possible ask any renowned Guru, questions about hinduism and its values. I am not sucking up to Abrahamic values but endorsing values of Hinduism.

And if you do decide to write against my contention, then let me warn you, poori Krishna Leela chhaap dunga yahaan. (All that when I myself am a religious Vaishnav)
yeah please do that. let me see how much truth you have distorted. From what you have posted, i doubt that you are a religious Vaishnav. I say this because i have been interacting and associating with Vaishnavs as well as shaivites since my childhood days. I have read about Krishna leelas and the Bhagawad Gita and have received explanations from Vaishnav saints like Kirit Bhaiji and others. I have also attended satsangs and discourses by Vaishnav saints and no body expressed and endorsed views like yours.
Lekin sahi hai... jaisa naam, waise vichar.
yeah true to an extent. your username indicates that you are not sure about Hinduism and its values yet you are spewing BS.

Oh come on guys.
Someone is kissing some one why do you have to poke your nose.

I think these guys are very much justified in kissing. Who ever they wish for.

They are not doing it forcefully and yes culture and moral keep these ante up your bums.

Why impose your belief, you don't see or care for them if it's so disgusting.

B.c for argument and fights it's all legitimate everywhere but love you don't have place for. Go to your Ratholes , you bloody rudimentary brainwashed skunks.

Indians are so confused about their moral values. On one hand we have "wana be Americans" pretending to be more advanced and indifferent than the west itself and on the other hand we have the extremist hindus doing moral policing and beating the crap out of any citizen they think has broken their "code of moral values" while none of them have any problem decorating their temples with and worshipping the statues if their gods depicted engaged in lewd sexual acts with opposite sex, same sex and even animals.

dCw5kcf.jpg

mG5ZCEo.jpg

EEXQCcm.jpg

SgZ2WOZ.jpg

IbAhrtT.jpg

1024px-Khajuraho-Lakshmana_Temple_erotic_detal1.JPG

Then they dont have a right to indulge in lewd behaviour in public which hurts the sensibilities of many families,which is punishable by IPC.
If they want to do it they can do it in private.

Sec. 43.22. OBSCENE DISPLAY OR DISTRIBUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly displays or distributes an obscene photograph, drawing, or similar visual representation or other obscene material and is reckless about whether a person is present who will be offended or alarmed by the display or distribution.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
PENAL CODE CHAPTER 43. PUBLIC INDECENCY

See, thats what I mean with loose definitions. What is the definition of obscene ?

The answer is that people have different views on that. While holding hands with your lover might seem to be the most normal thing in the world, it might be seen as something threatening to people like the Bajrang dal nutheads.

Same goes for kissing.

Germany is on the verge of great things which will include legalization of incest, right now it was suggestion,tomorrow it will be a lawful right to incest, next in line is bestiality and pedophilia.

No, if every suggestion would turn into a law then.... :rolleyes:

And stop making such ridiculous and totally baseless suggestions

I see some RSS and Bajran daal guys here , lol ...... abe kiss hi tho hai .... room ke andaar karo ya bhaar kya ho gaya ...

Haan usee jada ho raha hai tho thik baat nahi :P
Haa haa kiss hi toh kiye hain public place mein,ek kaam karo bhai next time unn logo ko bol ke cunnilingus aur fellatio bhi karna start kar de public place may,isse bohot logo ki **** DVDs kharidne ka fizhul kharch kam ho jayga:omghaha:.After this is a democratic country and they have got the right to do anything anywhere in this country without the fear of being persecuted by the law.Man this is ridiculous,how can you even support these kinds of obnoxious activities out in front of the public:sick:!!

Haa haa kiss hi toh kiye hain public place mein,ek kaam karo bhai next time unn logo ko bol ke cunnilingus aur fellatio bhi karna start kar de public place may,isse bohot logo ki **** DVDs kharidne ka fizhul kharch kam ho jayga:omghaha:.After this is a democratic country and they have got the right to do anything anywhere in this country without the fear of being persecuted by the law.Man this is ridiculous,how can you even support these kinds of obnoxious activities out in front of the public:sick:!!
Bhai jisko PDA dekhna hai ... kisi bhi metro city mein sunsaan gaali pe nikal jao .... one would find enough number of couples making their clips in cars.

stupid RSS fanboys ruining this freaking thread. its just a kiss not sex.
Bhai what's the difference!Today it's a harmless kiss tomorrow they may be performing live intercourse in a public place just to prove their POV.This is totally unacceptable as far as i am concerned.There are many public gardens (those which are basically devoid of any common people)where you can go with your partner and start kissing him/her as much as you want(actually most of us are quite aware of these places all across this country) and believe me nobody will stop them but what they are doing in a public place is making the common people uncomfortable.Period!!

See, thats what I mean with loose definitions. What is the definition of obscene ?

The answer is that people have different views on that. While holding hands with your lover might seem to be the most normal thing in the world, it might be seen as something threatening to people like the Bajrang dal nutheads.

Same goes for kissing.
Whatever your reservations are its this country rules follow them, if you want to kiss or smooch do in your home, dont bring it out in public for all to see, leaves a bad impact on small kids who are unaware of sex etc.

Bhai jisko PDA dekhna hai ... kisi bhi metro city mein sunsaan gaali pe nikal jao .... one would find enough number of couples making their clips in cars.
Bhai woh main achchi tarah se janta hoon.Dekho meri baat bilkul saaf hain,agar affection hi dikhana hain apne lover ko toh kisi sunsan jagah jaise park mein jake dikhao koi kuch nehi bolega.Humare ghar ke kuch hi door eik aisa garden hain jaha sirf lovers log jate hain,main bhi regular waha jata hoon apne GF ke sath.Yakeen karo koi bhi hume disturb nehi karta waha.We can share as much intimate moments as we like without getting harassed by the local authorities.Lekin public place mein aisi asleel kam nehi karna chahiye,yeh mera manna hain.

No, if every suggestion would turn into a law then.... :rolleyes:

And stop making such ridiculous and totally baseless suggestions
Why is it baseless, no one in their right mind would advocate the right to incest ,when too much liberalism or freedom is given it perverts people.There should be a healthy balance in what is right and what is not right.
I see germany going on the path of sodom and gomorrah, those were the famous biblical cities werent they?
tomorrow a libtard will come and say they want pedophillia and bestiality be legalized since the ancestors back then were so open and they should try to emulate them.

That is how LGBT came up and now incest is coming up tomorrow by the time you are old bestiality and pedophillia will be norm since the child gave a consent to it.

What is ridiculous is you trying to justify public indecent behaviour by saying i have the right to kiss, then tomorrow you shouldn't be worried if some guy molests your female folk saying i have the right to kiss or molest them.

Whatever your reservations are its this country rules follow them, if you want to kiss or smooch do in your home, dont bring it out in public for all to see, leaves a bad impact on small kids who are unaware of sex etc.
come on wolfie bhai .. don't tell me you never howled in public !!!! :p:

I though making valgur act in public place is an offence in India.This a public display of western morality .So what next protest for Sex in public place.
India is becoming so called "Modern" and they want everything so publicized. This is an act of offence and legally unaccepted but then people of Rave parties thinks this is ""Cool"".

Bhai woh main achchi tarah se janta hoon.Dekho meri baat bilkul saaf hain,agar affection hi dikhana hain apne lover ko toh kisi sunsan jagah jaise park mein jake dikhao koi kuch nehi bolega.Humare ghar ke kuch hi door eik aisa garden hain jaha sirf lovers log jate hain,main bhi regular waha jata hoon apne GF ke sath.Yakeen karo koi bhi hume disturb nehi karta waha.We can share as much intimate moments as we like without getting harassed by the local authorities.Lekin public place mein aisi asleel kam nehi karna chahiye,yeh mera manna hain.
I agree totally.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom