What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

I agree totally.
Jante ho hum logo ka problem kya hain,humara sabse bara problem hain ki hum aankh mund kar ke Western culture ko follow karna chahte hain.Humare yehaan nai piri ki soch hain ke har woh chiz jo Bharatiya hain woh bakwas hain.Woh apne aap ko American sochne lage hain lekin unko yeh pata nehi hain shayed ke India amrica nehi hain.Humare sanskaar,humare parampara puri ki puri alag hain unse.Kash yeh baat unke zehan mein ghus pati:(!!

Jante ho hum logo ka problem kya hain,humara sabse bara problem hain ki hum aankh mund kar ke Western culture ko follow karna chahte hain.Humare yehaan nai piri ki soch hain ke har woh chiz jo Bharatiya hain woh bakwas hain.Woh apne aap ko American sochne lage hain lekin unko yeh pata nehi hain shayed ke India amrica nehi hain.Humare sanskaar,humare parampara puri ki puri alag hain unse.Kash yeh baat unke zehan mein ghus pati:(!!
thodi bahut hypocrisy hai hum mein sir .. we would love to get our own peaceful time without any interruptions. It's not as open as America but we are somewhere in the middle of Atlantic if you know what I mean.

thodi bahut hypocrisy hai hum mein sir .. we would love to get our own peaceful time without any interruptions. It's not as open as America but we are somewhere in the middle of Atlantic if you know what I mean.
Bhai woh toh hum hain hi.Main bhi iss sadi ka paidaish hoon lekin meri soch in se nehi milte\a hain.Mujhe lagta hain ke pyar chupake karne ka maza hi kuch aur hain.Pyar ek pavitra rishta hain,phhir kyun hum isse sab ke samne khuleam karke apvitra kare.

Bhai woh toh hum hain hi.Main bhi iss sadi ka paidaish hoon lekin meri soch in se nehi milte\a hain.Mujhe lagta hain ke pyar chupake karne ka maza hi kuch aur hain.Pyar ek pavitra rishta hain,phhir kyun hum isse sab ke samne khuleam karke apvitra kare.
chori chupe pyaar ka maaza koi angrez kabhi nahi jaan payega

it's hard to micro manage the timings of when ones parents leave the house and when they get back. it's a shame though that people misunderstand that right wingers have their heart on the wrong side.
You're absolutely right in this regard.Getting an empty house is very difficult for a person like me as i have got a large no. of relatives staying close to us.So even if my mom goes out of the town there is always some relatives who'll come to visit us at that instance.Hence i usually like to spend my private moments with my GF in the nearby park which remains mostly empty throughout the day.Plus we can always go to the movie theatre if you can understand what i mean:P

BTW .... I just recalled it you are Bengali .. and I can't recall any love stories Bengali literature beside Devdas. Please share some classical romantic tales.
There are many such novels in Bengali like Srikanto written by Sarat Chandra Chatterjee,Noukadubi by Rabindranath Tagore,Char adhay by Rabindranath Tagore and many more.These are some of the best love novels that one can ever read in his life.
P.S.-I forgot to mention Parinita by Sarat Chandra Chatterjee

you is such a janwar .. I like it :p:
we do need certain level of comfortabilty in public to feel safe enough.
I dont mind if you hold hands etc., as long as you do it in privacy nobody is bothered,but smooching in public just for shock value to shock pedestrians is like attention seeking and deliberate disruption like what these AAPtards and communists do with their dharnas.

There are many such novels in Bengali like Srikanto written by Sarat Chandra Chatterjee,Noukadubi by Rabindranath Tagore,Char adhay by Rabindranath Tagore and many more.These are some of the best love novels that one can ever read in his life
novels are good .. but what I meant was like ... how punjabis have popular love stories like heer ranjha .. laila majnu .. mirza sahiba. like that.

Back
Top Bottom