What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Because they want the culture and society to change?
So what next should we change our culture and society just because someone in West is ok with homosexuality and incest?
Why should we? why can't they change to a society like us instead?

What-each-kiss-means.jpg

Ontopic: what the students are doing is 1000 times better than the Ram sena idiots beating a girls in public and feeling proud of it . So kudos to the students and this is how Moral policing guys has to be replied

So what next should we change our culture and society just because someone in West is ok with homosexuality and incest?
Why should we? why can't they change to a society like us instead?
Do you believe society/culture should remain stagnant? It should not change at all?

Dudes, Those Psycho-sexual complex were regarded as complex because they were abnormal. If Jung and Freud would have considered incest as normal, they would not have labelled them as complex and prescribed therapy for them.

You are going on a tangent here.

BTW: I Think French are cool with incest. Incest laws of France,Belgium, and Luxembourg were abolished by Napolean.

They are also very very tolerant of Incest, socially. Germany is regarded as conservative country in Europe.

It is legal in Portugal too.

Do you believe society/culture should remain stagnant? It should not change at all?
We are a product of continuous evolution, hindus have always evolved as a society, but there are some things which are abhorred and despicable and we rejected them.

What West is doing is perversion out of bounds.So why should we pervert ourselves to be like them?
Do we have any relation?We dont even look the same not even the same nation or region.
How are the conditions and culture of west applicable here?

We are a product of continuous evolution, hindus have always evolved as a society, but there are some things which are abhorred and despicable and we rejected them.

What West is doing is perversion out of bounds.So why should we pervert ourselves to be like them?
Do we have any relation?We dont even look the same not even the same nation or region.
How are the conditions and culture of west applicable here?

You can't define, we want this change and we don't want this to change. There is no right or wrong. You are behaving in the same way people from 25/50/100 years ago would act regarding any change they would think is unacceptable. That certain things are abhorrent and should be rejected. How are you in any way different than those that call for ban on wearing jeans cause it is not Indian culture? Because you are right and they are wrong? Or you think that the level of 'modernity'/westernization that you find acceptable is the right level, anything below it is primitive and above it is wrong?

There are not things which are abhorrent and should be rejected, rather things I abhor and I reject them.

WHAT the f**K !!!!
The judges reviewed the content of the organization’s website and concluded there were no illegal acts performed by the organization. Had they committed a crime, then it would have been easy to dismantle the organization, says Schutgens.
Legal problems dude, as long as these people keep their preferences within the domain of debate, law can't do anything to them.

Do you believe in aping West? You should also find us lots of Muslim countries we can bomb while you are on your aping spree.
Do you believe India should go back to cultural norms of 50's? Or 19th century? Or would you prefer even earlier? Should widows not get remarried? Should they be burned alive? What level of originality of Indian culture would you prefer?

If there is no right or wrong, then do not protest against rape, incest, pedophilia. You lose your moral ground to do that because there is no right or wrong.

There are no absolute right or wrong, but culturally defined ones. There are parts of the world where what you stated above is going on, is accepted. We have have rejected these practices so they are wrong. Simple.

Do you believe India should go back to cultural norms of 50's? Or 19th century? Or would you prefer even earlier? Should widows not get remarried? Should they be burned alive? What level of originality of Indian culture would you prefer?

I have no problem going back to cultural norms of 50s or even 5000 years before. I believe I come from an eternal civilization and not one that is in linear progression towards Armageddon.

How much of American culture you want us to ape? Should 50% of all Indians have STDs? Should Indian children go out and shoot their friends in school? Should blacks be shot dead on the streets of India for just being alive? So do let us know how much of a clone you would like us to be of the Americans. So we can all order appropriate wigs and lenses and start wearing crotch exposing shorts to come up to your expectations.

What is wrong with being gay? My best friend is bi sexual and shouldnt be discriminated for his sexual preferences. The prudes can go back to living in jungles because India is becoming liberal and soon every one will have equal rights.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom