What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Westermarck effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How come?

German ethics panel has recommended legalization of Incest. It's purveyors are making same argument as those made by LGBT lobby 20 years ago.

In a decade, Incest would be legalized in Europe.

There is active lobbying being done by Pedophile lobby for it's legalization.

Dutch Court Says Pedophilia Advocacy Group Martijn Can Continue - The Daily Beast

‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’

European Parliament member promotes pedophilia as part of the sexual revolution | Opinion | LifeSite

It would take more time than incest and bestiality but it would certainly be legalized in a decade after Incest has been legalized.

You concede an inch to left and they would claim a mile.
This guy doesn't even know about Oedpius complex and Electra Complex
Oedipus complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electra complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a key psychological experience that is necessary for the development of a mature sexual role and identity. Sigmund Freud further proposed that boys and girls experience the complexes differently: boys in a form of castration anxiety, girls in a form of penis envy; and that unsuccessful resolution of the complexes might lead to neurosis, pedophilia, and homosexuality'

how incest was called a normal thing by psychologists like CARL JUNG,Sigmund freud
yes they were all germans.
So it is natural to have incest as per them and the german nation will legalize it citing freud and carl jung since they happen to their pillars of rationalism and pyschology and all run of the mill psychiatrists will have to study these and be ok with this phenomena if they ever want to become a psychiatrist.

Unless this guy is willing to say about how the notion of incest is natural as said before by "The founding fathers of psychology" is wrong i wouldnt believe a word he says.

Last edited:
I proved that homosexuality is natural... so accept it. And biologically speaking, humans DO belong to the group of animals. We did not envolve from that group... thats nonsense.

Some people do feel closer to the same sex, and if they want to live like that, so be it....
I also proved Incest, pedophillia is natural read my posts, hence proved pedophillia is a act of love between a adult and a child.
Read freud and carl jung about it or my posts about oedipus complex.
So you are a animal, not human?
Then you dont have the right to ask us humans.

It is certainly not kissing & I am not talking about only kissing. My point is critcism of RSS against vulgarity is subjective , they never say against anything ostentatious shown under the shade of religion.
On personal note I am totally against this public kiss or vulgarity culture promoted by some pseudo liberals. Our society is getting polluted day by day.

You need to learn the difference between vulgarity and asceticism. One is sexual, the other is not.

This guy doesn't even know about Oedpius complex and Electra Complex
Oedipus complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electra complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a key psychological experience that is necessary for the development of a mature sexual role and identity. Sigmund Freud further proposed that boys and girls experience the complexes differently: boys in a form of castration anxiety, girls in a form of penis envy; and that unsuccessful resolution of the complexes might lead to neurosis, pedophilia, and homosexuality'

how incest was called a normal by psychologists like CARL JUNG,Sigmund freud
yes they were all germans.
So it is natural to have incest as per them and the german nation will legalize it citing freud and carl jung since they happen to their pillars of rationalism and pyschology and all run of the mill psychiatrists will have to study these and be ok with this phenomena if they ever want to become a psychiatrist.

Unless this guy is willing to say about how the notion of incest is natural as said before by "The founding fathers of psychology" is wrong by i wouldnt believe a word he says.

Dudes, Those Psycho-sexual complex were regarded as complex because they were abnormal. If Jung and Freud would have considered incest as normal, they would not have labelled them as complex and prescribed therapy for them.

You are going on a tangent here.

BTW: I Think French are cool with incest. Incest laws of France,Belgium, and Luxembourg were abolished by Napolean.

They are also very very tolerant of Incest, socially. Germany is regarded as conservative country in Europe.

I also proved Incest, pedophillia is natural read my posts, hence proved pedophillia is a act of love between a adult and a child.
Read freud and carl jung about it or my posts about oedipus complex.

In which post did you prove that ? :lol:

For the last time:
The thing is that: a.) Children cannot decide for themselves whether to have sex with a much older adult or not.
b.) There is an increased risk of genetic defects if closely related persons have children with each other.

Now get that into your head...and if you cant... especially considering point a.) I would be pretty afraid of letting children close to you.

Dudes, Those Psycho-sexual complex were regarded as complex because they were abnormal. If Jung and Freud would have considered incest as normal, they would not have labelled them as complex and prescribed therapy for them.

You are going on a tangent here.

BTW: I Think French are cool with incest. Incest laws of France,Belgium, and Luxembourg were abolished by Napolean.

They are also very very tolerant of Incest, socially.
Yes i know what you mean, i was just showing him his hypocrisy :D

So you are a animal, not human?

Are you for real? Or just plain stupid?

Humans belong to the group of animals. FACT.
Look it up. It will not take you more than a minute.

If you find something else, dont tell me. Go and tell it to the entire scientific world... you shall become pretty famous.

In which post did you prove that ? :lol:

For the last time:
The thing is that: a.) Children cannot decide for themselves whether to have sex with a much older adult or not.
b.) There is an increased risk of genetic defects if closely related persons have children with each other.

Now get that into your head...and if you cant... especially considering point a.) I would be pretty afraid of letting children close to you.
Who are you to decide that?
as you asked me the same question earlier about moral policing, aren't you doing the same now moral policing like me?
Arent you a hypocrite!
Increased risk of genetic defects or not, who are you to decide how they want to live their lives are you the moral police now questioning their rights you fascist!
what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Isn't it. ;)

Are you for real? Or just plain stupid?

Humans belong to the group of animals. FACT.
Look it up. It will not take you more than a minute.

If you find something else, dont tell me. Go and tell it to the entire scientific world... you shall become pretty famous.
Which group of animals?
As i know humans evolved from unicellular organism to multi cellular and then mammals and homo sapiens.
Mammals are what humans evolved from,you posted links of homo sexuality in animal kingdom to prove it as natural.
I asked you again are you animal or human now?

Which group of animals?
As i know humans evolved from unicellular organism to multi cellular and then mammals and homo sapiens.
Mammals are what humans evolved from,you posted links of homo sexuality in animal kingdom to prove it as natural.
I asked you again are you animal or human now?

Multicellular eukaryotic organims - animals-mammals-primates-hominids-humans: Thats were we belong in (if somebody spots an error, pls tell). So yes, we are animals.... unless you consider yourself a fungi or plant. And we did not "evolve" from mammals... we are mammals because I guess that your mother breastfed you ?

Who are you to decide that?
as you asked me the same question earlier about moral policing, aren't you doing the same now moral policing like me?
Arent you a hypocrite!
Increased risk of genetic defects or not, who are you to decide how they want to live their lives are you the moral police now questioning their rights you fascist!
what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Isn't it. ;)

Arent you just really really stupid?

Go through my points... think about them and then come back. If you still dont get it, I am really sorry for you. (hint: Think very hard about the part of your comment which I marked in red.)

Multicellular eukaryotic organims - animals-mammals-primates-hominids-humans: Thats were we belong in. So yes, we are animals.... unless you consider yourself a fungi or plant. And we did not "evolve" from mammals... we are mammals because I guess that your mother breastfed you ?

Orangutans,Bears, and Cats are Cannibals.:enjoy:

Arent you just really really stupid?

Go through my points... think about them and then come back. If you still dont get it, I am really sorry for you. (hint: Think very hard about the part of your comment which I marked in red.)
Are you deaf?
I asked you since you cited animal kingdom example, are you a animal or human now,dont dodge the question.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom