What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Multicellular eukaryotic organims - animals-mammals-primates-hominids-humans: Thats were we belong in (if somebody spots an error, pls tell). So yes, we are animals.... unless you consider yourself a fungi or plant. And we did not "evolve" from mammals... we are mammals because I guess that your mother breastfed you ?
Humans have a higher brain function, in case you didn't notice or you want to get back to being a mammal as chimpanzees?

Are you deaf?
I asked you since you cited animal kingdom example, are you a animal or human now,dont dodge the question.
How do you differentiate between humans and animals scientifically? Even mice have genetic similarity with us more than 98%. What basic traits of humans do you think are different than animals?

How do you differentiate between humans and animals scientifically? Even mice have genetic similarity with us more than 98%. What basic traits of humans do you think are different than animals?
what i asked was, does he think himself as human or he thinks himself as a animal?

Like these creatures have imported kissing protests, 20 years later they will import nude protests in India and claim it as their basic right and would libel people protesting such imports as Hindu extremists. :o::o::o:

Like these creatures have imported kissing protests, 20 years later they will import nude protests in India and claim it as their basic right and would libel people protesting such imports as Hindu extremists. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ukraine's topless protest for example ... And have you seen feminist protesting against ISIS ?

Ukraine's topless protest for example ...

They already do many bizarre stuffs in Western countries, its only the matter of time these creatures want it to be imported to India branding it as a basic human rights. Common Indians who are not even into religion would be branded as Hindu extremists for resisting such pollution of Indian culture. :mad::mad:

Last edited:
what i asked was, does he think himself as human or he thinks himself as a animal?
What he is getting at is that basic human behavior is quite similar to animals. Survive and multiply. Ultimately all our actions are advanced form of basic animal instincts. Just because we are better at thinking doesn't means we can get above these basic feelings. No matter how intelligent you are, you would still be compelled by those instincts.

And it doesn't takes much for your basic instincts to be slightly different from norm. Some can be homosexual, some might be attracted to children, even necrophiliacs. Whether or not those off tangent behaviors are acceptable depends on society. Of which homosexuality is acceptable in many, others, not so much. The idea is, two consenting adults are doing what they like with their life, let them be. We don't have any right to intrude in their private matters.

Ukraine's topless protest for example ... And have you seen feminist protesting against ISIS ?

Gotta love Putin's reaction.

images.jpg

big.jpg

What he is getting at is that basic human behavior is quite similar to animals. Survive and multiply. Ultimately all our actions are advanced form of basic animal instincts. Just because we are better at thinking doesn't means we can get above these basic feelings. No matter how intelligent you are, you would still be compelled by those instincts.

And it doesn't takes much for your basic instincts to be slightly different from norm. Some can be homosexual, some might be attracted to children, even necrophiliacs. Whether or not those off tangent behaviors are acceptable depends on society. Of which homosexuality is acceptable in many, others, not so much. The idea is, two consenting adults are doing what they like with their life, let them be. We don't have any right to intrude in their private matters.
Chimpanzees also have cannibalism, are you going to be still guided by your baisc animal instinct and become cannibal?
The reason you have a society and intellect and reasoning is to use it rise above the base animal desires as you put it, if not what are you but an animal.
So are you going to rise above your base desire or capitulate to it?

Have you read the post #446 of @temp1994

Dutch Court Says Pedophilia Advocacy Group Martijn Can Continue - The Daily Beast

‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’

European Parliament member promotes pedophilia as part of the sexual revolution | Opinion | LifeSite

here read them again,
if gay laws are ok then pedophillia is ok in future. too and incest is also ok.
In India they are not ok, so why does he want to implement those laws here when its clearly mentioned homosexuality is illegal by court?
Why is he trying to rub off his morality on Indian people.He can have his morality in his country just not here.

Chimpanzees also have cannibalism, are you going to still be guided by your baisc animal instinct and become cannibal?
The reason you have a society and intellect and reasoning is to use it rise above the base animal desires as you put it, if not what are you but an animal.
So are you going to rise above your base desire or capitulate to it?

Have you read the post #446 of @temp1994

Dutch Court Says Pedophilia Advocacy Group Martijn Can Continue - The Daily Beast

‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’

European Parliament member promotes pedophilia as part of the sexual revolution | Opinion | LifeSite

here read them again,
if gay laws are ok then pedophillia is ok in future. too and incest is also ok.
In India they are not ok, so why does he want to implement those laws here when its clearly mentioned homosexuality is illegal by court?
Why is he trying to rub off his morality on Indian people.He can have his morality in his country just not here.

As I said, what is acceptable is decided by the society. And comparing homosexuality with others is wrong. We are still bound by the legal definition of consenting adults. Pedophilia includes a minor, which is not acceptable in any modern country. Not with the Dutch, not in Europe, not in any modern society.

I also proved Incest, pedophillia is natural read my posts, hence proved pedophillia is a act of love between a adult and a child.
Read freud and carl jung about it or my posts about oedipus complex.
So you are a animal, not human?
Then you dont have the right to ask us humans.

Incest in quite normal in some animals too. By Koovie's logic then it must be normal in humans too.

As I said, what is acceptable is decided by the society. And comparing homosexuality with others is wrong. We are still bound by the legal definition of consenting adults. Pedophilia includes a minor, which is not acceptable in any modern country. Not with the Dutch, not in Europe, not in any modern society.
Looks like paedophilia might be acceptable in future just like 20 years ago you didn't dream of homosexuality being legal in the very same countries.Likewise this too shall come to pass.

I was saying the same thing which is acceptable is decided by society and laws are made accordingly,
the protesters were condemned by majority of society who were against such protest.
Nobody stopped them from doing it in their privacy or home,why this public spectacle?

Incest in quite normal in some animals too. By Koovie's logic then it must be normal in humans too.
He will say no to that since he is selective in his morality, he will claim it as abnormal and while homosexuality in animals is normal pheonmenon for him, so it must be natural in humans too thats his point.
Anything to make his point look natural and legal,the lengths these libtards go to make it look as a basic right.:fie:

Looks like paedophilia might be acceptable in future just like 20 years ago you didn't dream of homosexuality being legal in the very same countries.Likewise this too shall come to pass.

I was saying the same thing which is acceptable is decided by society and laws are made accordingly,
the protesters were condemned by majority of society who were against such protest.
Nobody stopped them from doing it in their privacy or home,why this public spectacle?

Because they want the culture and society to change?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom