What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Nope. Both the acts are harmful. Both harm the society when provided legitimacy. Only difference is that the kleptomaniac is acting individually but the homos are acting as a couple. I do not see why the damage to the society becomes kosher just because a couple is doing it. The homosexual couples are destroying society the way I know it and making it potentially dangerous for the future generations. Well, I am willing to grant those who want to deny jeans and mobiles and want girls and boys separated their norms. They know their societal landscape better than me and there is a reason they are proposing it perhaps.

They are harming your view of society. They aren't actually hurting anyone. A thief on the other hand is obviously causing damage to someone else.

Nah not discrimination, but I am against turning the world upside down for a pebble under my shoes. No one goes to the house of a gay person to see what they are doing in their beds. It is the norm in India for boys to live together as a fraternity in various hostels, rented accommodations, etc, etc. No one has ever viewed them with suspicion or inquired what they are up to. This insane desire to flaunt their sexuality and distort the society itself is what is galling.

What if they admit openly that they are gay and has a live in gay partner too. How should society treat them then ?

They are harming your view of society. They aren't actually hurting anyone. A thief on the other hand is obviously causing damage to someone else.

I think she is pretty clear about what she said. If they are indulging in an open act then it does harm society and invade on others space. They are free to be perverted in their bedrooms, as we all are.

They are harming the society, period. Your ambiguity is laughable. This is like the baby boomer generation who used up all their wealth in holidays and fancy living and borrowed from the future and are leaving their children and further generations in debt and with a destroyed society. It is not just someone's view which was destroyed, rather a society which was made bankrupt. So while they may not have physically harmed anyone in their immediate neighborhood or family, they have left the society they came in, in shambles.

What if they admit openly that they are gay and has a live in gay partner too. How should society treat them then ?

They can and should live as they want, just do not legalize it. Do not ask for formal approvals. Indian society has always been benevolent towards people with diffferences and that is the way it would continue to be.

Her life, i would not interfere . Just like i would not expect any one to tell me what i can and cant do.
Sir,then i must admit that you and your family are quite liberal and progressive but there are many of us who who are born and brought up in conservative families so they will definitely find these sorts of things quite uncomfortable.So what i am saying is that these people shouldn 't display this kinds of things in public places as it will definitely have some adverse effects in our society,that's all.Personally i don't have a problem on their kissing but i believe that there is a time and place for displaying affection to your loved ones.

They can and should live as they want, just do not legalize it. Do not ask for formal approvals. Indian society has always been benevolent towards people with diffferences and that is the way it would continue to be.

You see that approach has its own problem and it is similar to how we / society deals with Hijaras.

They have got no legal protection, they cannot even buy their own house in their name.

What about share of property when a gay partner dies ? There are legal issues today which did not exist in our earlier society which had different legal laws.

I think she is pretty clear about what she said. If they are indulging in an open act then it does harm society and invade on others space. They are free to be perverted in their bedrooms, as we all are.
They are harming the society, period. Your ambiguity is laughable. This is like the baby boomer generation who used up all their wealth in holidays and fancy living and borrowed from the future and are leaving their children and further generations in debt and with a destroyed society. It is not just someone's view which was destroyed, rather a society which was made bankrupt. So while they may not have physically harmed anyone in their immediate neighborhood or family, they have left the society they came in, in shambles.

This is again a particular view of the society, that is damaged. You imagine the society should be a particular way, it should have certain norms. Whether they are your own views or a collective one. They encroach on your idea of social norms. From their point of view, society is getting better. This is all relative.

This is again a particular view of the society, that is damaged. You imagine the society should be a particular way, it should have certain norms. Whether they are your own views or a collective one. They encroach on your idea of social norms. From their point of view, society is getting better. This is all relative.
This can be seen in your views too .your imagining your version of things and imposing your will of thoughts on others who have different point of views than yours perhaps they think it's degradation of the society rather upgradations.

Society is just a larger representation of Nature's laws and human behaviour and survival. It follows all the rules that human survival depend on. That is the only way it can exist.

You call it damaged due to your lack of understanding. Society gets better when chances of human survival gets better. India still lags behind in our life expectancy.

You see that approach has its own problem and it is similar to how we / society deals with Hijaras.

They have got no legal protection, they cannot even buy their own house in their name.

What about share of property when a gay partner dies ? There are legal issues today which did not exist in our earlier society which had different legal laws.

Except for inherited property, a person could name anyone as beneficiary in his will. It would not be an issue.

This can be seen in your views too .your imagining same things and imposing your will of thoughts on others who have different point of views than yours perhaps they think it's degradation of the society rather upgradations.
May be. That is why we are having this debate, whose point of view is better!
Though I have just reasoned against others, and not given my own point of view...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom