Life in Pakistan in the eye of a Vietnamese

Bhai kia apka experience ho chuka hai? :D
tauba tauba :o: na ji, main shreef banda

hilarious meme but

maxresdefault.jpg

57j4bi.png

6s858x.jpg

:wave:

All valid but I do think Pakistan would've been much better off it didn't have so much terrorism it was fighting against. Terrorism, institutional incompetence, nepotism and corruption ruined this country.
Bro, this is just copium. Corruption can't affect a nation's productivity that much. The truth is that we are lazy af and we need to get our sh*t together.

Bro, this is just copium. Corruption can't affect a nation's productivity that much. The truth is that we are lazy af and we need to get our sh*t together.
Corruption amplified it

The biggest reasona were terrorism and institutional incompetency and nepotism.

I don't know if this can even be classified as lazy it's just severely failed institutions that select the worst people possible. You can find better candidates from the general populace but a boomer who has no clue holds the position instead

I guess it is because the music industry and movie industry (Korean drama) prefer that type of men

Korean football coach

632def4c464da.jpeg

KPOP group

kpop-groups-that-deserve-more-recognition-in-2022_ciipher.jpeg

Koreans are the biggest self haters out of all the orientals. They have a culture of plastic surgery to get Caucasian features. Very strange. They are not born this way. I don't see any kpoppers here. :rofl:

MS-Large.jpg

Koreans are the biggest self haters out of all the orientals. They have a culture of plastic surgery to get Caucasian features. Very strange. They are not born this way. I don't see any kpoppers here. :rofl:

MS-Large.jpg

Those KPOP women and men is basically very oriental.

Oriental face standard is like this Japanese women

Is that their child?

I think I heard her say Lahore
Yes she is.
Visiting a market in north Vietnam
Interesting, they switch between the languages. Vietnamese, English, Pakistani, Japanese.

visiting the new house of brother in law second wife.
He has two wives. Interesting. He must treat both wives equally.
That’s legal in Pakistan?

Polygamy is not common in Pakistan but it's legal as long as first wife consents to it

Without first wife's consent form, second marriage is not possible

Those KPOP women and men is basically very oriental.

Oriental face standard is like this Japanese women

Here we have a korean man doing a kpop transformation :lol: Notice how they trim down his robust masculine jaw, how odd. That's why north koreans look more masculine and authentic. Chinese have the same affliction but their women come to the west to find a white man to breed with.

159e8006-6a9f-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1320x770_174154.jpg

Corruption amplified it

The biggest reasona were terrorism and institutional incompetency and nepotism.

I don't know if this can even be classified as lazy it's just severely failed institutions that select the worst people possible. You can find better candidates from the general populace but a boomer who has no clue holds the position instead
I heard numerous stories from business owners about the laziness of our workers. In fact, I see a whole lot of laziness in universities as well, especially in boys. Thankfully I am not like this, what makes me different is ambition. My ambitions are so strong that they push me to work like a machine for six days a week and I use the last day to either relax or party like an animal.

Here we have a korean man doing a kpop transformation :lol: Notice how they trim down his robust masculine jaw, how odd. That's why north koreans look more masculine and authentic. Chinese have the same affliction but their women come to the west to find a white man to breed with.

159e8006-6a9f-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1320x770_174154.jpg

The Feminin man look is getting trend in East Asian drama and singing group.

Some how girls also like that type

Wtf are you on about? Urdu and Farsi sound incredibly elegant. What kind of elegant-sounding gay people have you met? Most gay people try to sound like valley girls. Urdu is literally the most poetic language in all of South Asia.
Farsi is a gender neutral language it sounds very feminine Urdu is a rip off of Khari Boli.

Punjabi is a deep language much more than Urdu which also is a gender neutral language.

While one can argue that Punjabi commands strength, it also sounds barbaric and paindu at the same time.
Zaate di Kor Khirli te Shateeran nu jappe. I can't believe some people take idiots like this clown seriously who have no knowledge on language history and development.

Urdu and Farsi sound incredibly elegant. What kind of elegant-sounding gay people have you met? Most gay people try to sound like valley girls.
Both Urdu and Farsi are seen as effeminate in Punjab.

Urdu is literally the most poetic language in all of South Asia.
That is very subjective. I feel like Punjabi "flows" more naturally. Punjabi songs, hymns, etc... sound a lot better than their Urdu counterparts.

it also sounds barbaric and paindu at the same time
This thinking is a result of generations of indoctrination by the British and their Urdu-proponent heirs.

Both Urdu and Farsi are seen as effeminate in Punjab.

That is very subjective. I feel like Punjabi "flows" more naturally. Punjabi songs, hymns, etc... sound a lot better than their Urdu counterparts.

This thinking is a result of generations of indoctrination by the British and their Urdu-proponent heirs.
I spent the first 15 years of my life outside Pakistan so I came to this conclusion all on my own, though there might be another reason influencing this thought. My ancestors are from Indian Punjab, both my paternal and maternal ancestors were rich landlords in Ludhiana. They sacrificed everything to come to Pakistan. A lot of them got slaughtered by Sikhs of Indian Punjab while trying to enter Pakistan. Perhaps this influenced me to adopt a Pakistani identity and try to distance myself from the Punjabi identity. By the way, I don't have any hatred for ordinary present Indian Punjabis. Additionally, I never saw any glory in adopting the Punjabi identity and I still don't. In my opinion, despite being a pathetic country, Pakistan has achieved way more than all Punjabi empires combined so I feel way more pride in identifying as a Pakistani than a Punjabi.

As you stated in your second line, it is subjective.

Back
Top Bottom