What's new

Life in Pakistan in the eye of a Vietnamese

I don't believe he has any proficiency in any of the Pakistan languages. to him Sindhi sound like Bengali, WTH? sindhi has these sounds (ڻ, ڻھ, ٽ, ٺ, ڊ, ڍ, ڏ, ڙ, ڙھ) ask him if bengali does too
Me?

Well yeah I'm not a Sindhi speaker but I'm going off what I've heard, sounded similar to Bengali to mr

My bad, my intention wasn't meant to be rude, I deleted it- my apologies to the Vietnamese members

It's called Tonal languages - it's the only or one of the few tonal languages of South Asia where saying the same thing with wrong accent or wrong tone can mess up the meaning of sentence or that particular word

For example

Chaa with different tones means different things - both excitement or tea
Paar with different tones means different things - both other side or weight

In which universe would anyone call them gentle?

Punjabi music, Sufi poetry, humor is unmatched , commands strength and power

Urdu is a mixed achar of Gagentic Hindi's intercourse with foreign languages and too many Farsi words makes it womanly
Korean is incredibly gentle. Mandarin and Japanese are certainly quite gentle when compared to languages like Tagalog and Vietnamese. While one can argue that Punjabi commands strength, it also sounds barbaric and paindu at the same time. Hindi unlike Urdu lacks exquisiteness, this exquisiteness in Urdu is the result of the Farsi influence. Farsi poetry completely slaughters entire South Asia combined. The only language in the world that can be compared to Farsi in terms of poetry is Arabic, no other language comes even close.

Korean is incredibly gentle. Mandarin and Japanese are certainly quite gentle when compared to languages like Tagalog and Vietnamese. While one can argue that Punjabi commands strength, it also sounds barbaric and paindu at the same time. Hindi unlike Urdu lacks exquisiteness, this exquisiteness in Urdu is the result of the Farsi influence. Farsi poetry completely slaughters entire South Asia combined. The only language in the world that can be compared to Farsi in terms of poetry is Arabic, no other language comes even close.
they lack totesterone.

For the record, an average Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Iranian and Veitanmese is far more resilient than an average Pakistani.

I guess it is because the music industry and movie industry (Korean drama) prefer that type of men

Korean football coach

632def4c464da.jpeg

KPOP group

kpop-groups-that-deserve-more-recognition-in-2022_ciipher.jpeg

visiting the new house of brother in law second wife.
He has two wives. Interesting. He must treat both wives equally.
That’s legal in Pakistan?

Resilient in what sense
Have you ever worked with East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans or Japanese? They work like machines and hardly complain, completely opposite to how Pakistanis work. Despite getting nuked, the Japanese turned their country into the second-largest economy in the world before China claimed the second position. Vietnamese got sent to the stone age but these tough people built back their country and their exports are more than 10 times that of Pakistan despite having less than half as many people. Korea and China used to be absolute sh*tholes, after decades of hard work look at these two countries now. Iranians continue to make progress despite insane sanctions. And then there's us.

Have you ever worked with East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans or Japanese? They work like machines and hardly complain, completely opposite to how Pakistanis work. Despite getting nuked, the Japanese turned their country into the second-largest economy in the world before China claimed the second position. Vietnamese got sent to the stone age but these tough people built back their country and their exports are more than 10 times that of Pakistan despite having less than half as many people. Korea and China used to be absolute sh*tholes, after decades of hard work look at these two countries now. Iranians continue to make progress despite insane sanctions. And then there's us.
All valid but I do think Pakistan would've been much better off it didn't have so much terrorism it was fighting against. Terrorism, institutional incompetence, nepotism and corruption ruined this country.

Back
Top Bottom