What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

This incident and the riots that followed Indira Gnadhi's assassination are still a VERY painful memory as you can understand. Whilst most Sikhs have moved on and are as patriotic as much as the next guy-if not more, it is VERY sad and damning that almost no prosecutions have followed and next to no one brought to justice despite significant apparent evidence and numerous investigations. It is a stain on the Indian state as a whole.
Fully agree, the Motherfkr Sajjan Kumar is still roaming freely.. Ba$tard..:angry:

It is not his fault. These semi-literate Bajrang Dal types can't tell the difference between patriotism and chest thumping jingoism. The kind of people who pay bribes, skim on taxes and then lament the quality of roads.

Oh woow...you know a lot about me.Whatelse would you like to tell..btw i dont really give a damn about people who are cowards like you for eg bash the nation on a Pakistani forum and in real life do nothing about it.

People who are ashamed of their country..call it a failed state etc deserve to be thrown to Africa..your types!!

Only a big idiot would call his country a failed state and be ashamed and then say "I did this coz i am patriortic and i am not a jingoistic chest thumper".

And Sir calling me illitrate is fine(laughable for me) but the way you reacted to my first post which was not offensive at all shows what standard of education you would have got.

LOL..Freedom of speech??...Thats for Indians not for traitors like you.

People like you are first to criticise the government and when they get bashed are the first to use government rights.

Awwww....poor little illiterate chap doesn't know how democracy works. hahahaha - expected. You still don't know the difference between criticizing a government and criticizing a nation. LOL. Get an education.

Oh woow...you know a lot about me.Whatelse would you like to tell..btw i dont really give a damn about people who are cowards like you for eg bash the nation on a Pakistani forum and in real life do nothing about it.

People who are ashamed of their country..call it a failed state etc deserve to be thrown to Africa..your types!!

Only a big idiot would call his country a failed state and be ashamed and then say "I did this coz i am patriortic and i am not a jingoistic chest thumper".

And Sir calling me illitrate is fine(laughable for me) but the way you reacted to my first post which was not offensive at all shows what standard of education you would have got.

Hahahaha - bashing the nation on a Pakistani forum? What are you - the obersturmführer of India? LOL. Illiterate people like you are nothing more than cowards - not too different from the Taliban. Afghanistan suits your type the best. Who knows - you might be the most erudite Talibani of all time. LOL.

Hahahaha - bashing the nation on a Pakistani forum? What are you - the obersturmführer of India? LOL. Illiterate people like you are nothing more than cowards - not too different from the Taliban. Afghanistan suits your type the best. Who knows - you might be the most erudite Talibani of all time. LOL.

Gentlemen,

Can we please give the subject, your good selves and the forum at large a break?

Thank you in anticipation.

Gentlemen,

Can we please give the subject, your good selves and the forum at large a break?

Sure - sounds good. As far as I am not attacked on a personal level, I shall not retaliate or post any further personally demeaning comments.

Gentlemen,

Sure - sounds good. As far as I am not attacked on a personal level, I shall not retaliate or post any further personally demeaning comments.

Awwww....poor little illiterate chap doesn't know how democracy works. hahahaha - expected. You still don't know the difference between criticizing a government and criticizing a nation. LOL. Get an education.

If you call "being ashamed of being an Indian" as insulting the government then i am really sorry i am not as educated as you Sir.

Poor,illitrate---LOL!..and i am doing personal attacks!!

Seeing your previous posts on this forum...You can best be called a troll who has zero interest in a civilised discussion and its basically my fault to have indulged in a debate with a kiddo.

Had you got even 1% of my thoughts in my length reply you countered you would have known what i was talking about and by the way it is me who started this debate on this topic about Sikhs being hurt...and you cant teach me anything on being open to criticism and you can see my posts from page number one to check that.

Ya now. :)

If you call "being ashamed of being an Indian" as insulting the government then i am really sorry i am not as educated as you Sir.

Poor,illitrate---LOL!..and i am doing personal attacks!!

No, sweetie - I don't think you understood....again. These are some of your statements -

"People like you are first to criticise the government and when they get bashed are the first to use government rights." Illiterate and uneducated that you are, you still fail to realize the difference. If you had perhaps been educated in a proper school, you would know the difference.

"Seeing your previous posts on this forum...You can best be called a troll who has zero interest in a civilised discussion and its basically my fault to have indulged in a debate with a kiddo."

No, sweetheart - it is not your fault. You did not have access to a decent education - the Government should have provided that to you. I would not wish to engage in a civilized discussion with a neanderthal. It would be akin to a shoe explaining to a cockroach why it was about to step on it.

"Had you got even 1% of my thoughts in my length reply you countered you would have known what i was talking about and by the way it is me who started this debate on this topic about Sikhs being hurt...and you cant teach me anything on being open to criticism and you can see my posts from page number one to check that."

1% of your thoughts? LOL. It would be bovine excrement like the remaining 99% of the thoughts that can emanate from an illiterate mind.

Lastly, stop spelling it as "illitrate" over and over again and proving me right - that you indeed are an uneducated neanderthal.

No, sweetie - I don't think you understood....again. These are some of your statements -

"People like you are first to criticise the government and when they get bashed are the first to use government rights." Illiterate and uneducated that you are, you still fail to realize the difference. If you had perhaps been educated in a proper school, you would know the difference.

"Seeing your previous posts on this forum...You can best be called a troll who has zero interest in a civilised discussion and its basically my fault to have indulged in a debate with a kiddo."

No, sweetheart - it is not your fault. You did not have access to a decent education - the Government should have provided that to you. I would not wish to engage in a civilized discussion with a neanderthal. It would be akin to a shoe explaining to a cockroach why it was about to step on it.

"Had you got even 1% of my thoughts in my length reply you countered you would have known what i was talking about and by the way it is me who started this debate on this topic about Sikhs being hurt...and you cant teach me anything on being open to criticism and you can see my posts from page number one to check that."

1% of your thoughts? LOL. It would be bovine excrement like the remaining 99% of the thoughts that can emanate from an illiterate mind.

Lastly, stop spelling it as "illitrate" over and over again and proving me right - that you indeed are an uneducated neanderthal.

Personal attacks again...Got anything meaningful to say?

What has your contribution been to the topic and the discussions?

And regarding profession,education and money i rather not be taught anything from you..Seriously weak people use these lines on the net where nothing can be proved.If you are so confident about your profession then kindly let me know..I would like to see where you stand.

Personal attacks again...Got anything meaningful to say?

What has your contribution been to the topic and the discussions?

And regarding profession,education and money i rather not be taught anything from you..Seriously weak people use these lines on the net where nothing can be proved.If you are so confident about your profession then kindly let me know..I would like to see where you stand.

Are you suggesting that I started the personal attacks?

Who said anything about your profession or money? Are you hallucinating?

Fact is that you couldn't handle what I wrote and flew off the handle and it was you who resorted to personal attacks. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander. If you can't handle personal insults, don't dish them out. Let this be a lesson. Magnanimous that I am, I forgive you for now.

Are you suggesting that I started the personal attacks?

Who said anything about your profession or money? Are you hallucinating?

Fact is that you couldn't handle what I wrote and flew off the handle and it was you who resorted to personal attacks. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander. If you can't handle personal insults, don't dish them out. Let this be a lesson. Magnanimous that I am, I forgive you for now.

Back down now after calling me a poor and a illiterate.You know this is what happens in the internet.Suddenly you are the the most richest,the most educated person in the whole universe and when someone asks you to prove it you back down.But i have to appreciate your cunning debating skills specially in the quoted post...and its good you backed down coz seriously you wont have been able to compare mine and your profession be it in the skill required or the money earned...I am sorry it had to drop to this level but i didnt start it.

Now let me explain it to you in a civilised manner.

Your analysis of my post was completely wrong.

Firstly its with the mindset you stepped in this thread.Your first post was full of negativity and there was nothing constructive about it.

Secondly my reply to your post was not meant to criticise it but to share my views on it.Infact in the very first line itself i had written that your views cant be criticised.

Now comming to the point what i was mentioning was that i dont look at a person by his religion or surname.Everyone is the same for me but when we talk of minorities not being given equal rights then we can look at people like Manmohan Singh who is a Sikh,Antony who is a Christian and so on.

This was the simple point i was making which you didnt get and came out with a totally unexpected reply.

Lastly,excuse me for my spellings coz i dont do a desk job so i am not always on my laptop and have to sometimes use my phone to reply.

Back down now after calling me a poor and a illiterate.You know this is what happens in the internet.Suddenly you are the the most richest,the most educated person in the whole universe and when someone asks you to prove it you back down.But i have to appreciate your cunning debating skills specially in the quoted post...and its good you backed down coz seriously you wont have been able to compare mine and your profession be it in the skill required or the money earned...I am sorry it had to drop to this level but i didnt start it.

Now let me explain it to you in a civilised manner.

Your analysis of my post was completely wrong.

Firstly its with the mindset you stepped in this thread.Your first post was full of negativity and there was nothing constructive about it.

Secondly my reply to your post was not meant to criticise it but to share my views on it.Infact in the very first line itself i had written that your views cant be criticised.

Now comming to the point what i was mentioning was that i dont look at a person by his religion or surname.Everyone is the same for me but when we talk of minorities not being given equal rights then we can look at people like Manmohan Singh who is a Sikh,Antony who is a Christian and so on.

This was the simple point i was making which you didnt get and came out with a totally unexpected reply.

Lastly,excuse me for my spellings coz i dont do a desk job so i am not always on my laptop and have to sometimes use my phone to reply.

LOL - no - you are the one who backed down. And you should stay down. You really wish to compare educational qualifications - fine. I spent my undergrad years in New York and acquired my MBA from Scandinavia. I write fiction and movie scripts in India now.

When I called you a poor illiterate buffoon, if you had even a rudimentary grasp of the English language you would realize that it had nothing to do with anything monetary.

And download a spellchecker for your phone.

If my post was negative, so be it. I am not obligated to be constructive.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. A handful of successful Muslim movie stars, politicians and cricketers don't make India secular. Mohammed Ali and Jesse Owens were touted as proof of America's success at integrating African Americans. But it took a Rosa Parks, an MLK and a JFK with a backbone to end segregation. But then again, you probably have no idea what I am talking about.

It is not Zaheer Khan or Manmohan Singh which will make India secular, nor is it a few words in the constitution. When people freely marry outside their faith without fear of stigmatization, when people are free to rent and buy property irrespective of faith, when people have access to the same healthcare, the same access to sanitation and the same access to educational institutions irrespective of their faith and social background would India be secular. The fact that people like you are happy with the status quo makes you a traitor to this nation. Not me.

LOL - no - you are the one who backed down. And you should stay down. You really wish to compare educational qualifications - fine. I spent my undergrad years in New York and acquired my MBA from Scandinavia. I write fiction and movie scripts in India now.

When I called you a poor illiterate buffoon, if you had even a rudimentary grasp of the English language you would realize that it had nothing to do with anything monetary.

And download a spellchecker for your phone.

If my post was negative, so be it. I am not obligated to be constructive.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. A handful of successful Muslim movie stars, politicians and cricketers don't make India secular. Mohammed Ali and Jesse Owens were touted as proof of America's success at integrating African Americans. But it took a Rosa Parks, an MLK and a JFK with a backbone to end segregation. But then again, you probably have no idea what I am talking about.

It is not Zaheer Khan or Manmohan Singh which will make India secular, nor is it a few words in the constitution. When people freely marry outside their faith without fear of stigmatization, when people are free to rent and buy property irrespective of faith, when people have access to the same healthcare, the same access to sanitation and the same access to educational institutions irrespective of their faith and social background would India be secular. The fact that people like you are happy with the status quo makes you a traitor to this nation. Not me.

Nothing exceptional.You are just a common Indian.You should be a little humble.

And regarding the spellcheck...Its not very handy when typing in Hindi and other languages so i have switched it off.

If you are a negative person in life thats not my problem.Try doing that at your home but when you log in here try being a little open and welcoming to others views coz this is a forum and not your life..It sucks i know but **** happens.

And yeah people like me are happy and you would never understand why coz people like you are heroes on the internet only and have seen nothing in real life.

I have travelled most of the country and i have seen things to have faith on this nation and its future.My life is not like those who go abroad and feel inferior and return back to criticise everything in the system.

Small things which i see...like for example a 60 year old man went out of his way to help me...he wasnt a Hindu.I see Kashmiris join the IA and when i talk to them they feel proud of their nation which makes me happy.A poor cycle mechanic i met was so proud of his life and country...

Whereas you wont know what the hell i am talking about but these things make me happy and confident in our system.People like you are good for nothing .Their frustration in life shows in everything they do.

You named SRK,Zaheer Khan etc..Its good you know them coz i was expecting some American examples from you.BTW what do you think about Brigader Mohd Usmaan,Havaldar Abdul Hamid or Gen Hasnain..I am 100% sure you wont know them without taking the help of google.

I am not denying that things are not 100% it isnt...but tell me who is?Name a country of this world which is perfect?Even the USA had to go through civil war and everyone knows how they react to when someone says Obama is a Muslim.

Still if you got problem with anything why dont you fight it?I am also not happy with the govt on many issues but i realised it is not my cup of tea and hence i decided to do something which can be my cup of tea and that is doing something for the needy.

Yours is a pretty simpler issue right?..Minority rights..I am sure an individual can make a diffference but i know you wont..ever!

Fight it or **** it!!!

Back
Top Bottom