What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

By the way airhostess, if you knew a little about the real world you would know that there are no cavalries in the modern army. LOL. Illiterate idiot.

Look at the fcking comeback he was trying to make..."I meant you still thought armies faught on horsebacks"...Fcuk OFF DUMBO!

And looser i had enough with your $hit...I am not replying to your worthless comments after this...you proved your intellectual level with this post.You are only good with cheap shots...Call me an airhostess to suit you coz you know where you will stand if you call me an Aviator..

Wiki is quite useful for idiots these days i can see...I dont require the link kid.

Well tried Lekhak Ji...but trust me no one could make a come back after that comment..You really proved what you are.

Regarding knowledge about Army....most of my family members are in the army and i have spent most of my life in Army cantonments...try visiting my profile and checking out my pic with INSAS..coz an idiot like you will again come up with something funny.There is nothing about the Army a sadakhchap like you can teach me.

Now dont fcking spoil this thread by your worthless comments.

Hahahahha - Serving coffee in army cantonments no doubt. Working in the pantry whether on ground or in the air doesn't really matter. You will always remain an illiterate buffoon with little or no knowledge of India, Indians, the Army or reality. HAHAHAHAHA - you still think Armies fight on horseback. Clearly, you did not learn much in those Army cantonments. Perhaps when you were not serving coffee, you were cleaning the latrines.

Aviator! hahahahhaha - nothing more than an illiterate airhostess. Still not able to spell - but then again, some of us are educated. You poor little thing grew up cleaning latrines in the cantonment. My condolences. Now that the Government has made primary schooling compulsory and free - I certainly hope you use that to get an education. First things first - buy a Wren & Martin. LOL - illiterate idiot.

Concentrate on your own people,Will you?

Yourr security forces are no saint either.

Whats eating you dude. He mentioned the hard facts of operatin blue star and the wide spread atrocities towards Sikhs both by infdian government agencies and government sponsored hindu terrorist outfits.

Whats eating you dude. He mentioned the hard facts of operatin blue star and the wide spread atrocities towards Sikhs both by infdian government agencies and government sponsored hindu terrorist outfits.

If you go on to the first page of this thread you would realise that i was the one who started this debate of innocents being killed.Therefore my point is that there are several Sikhs on this forum and they should be allowed to express their genuine views rather than oppurtunistic trollers who would spoil the thread.

Don't mind the airhostess. This one is utterly clueless - has zero knowledge of history, India, the subcontinent - comes here to troll and is not capable of facing facts. But then again, airhostess never had access to education.

operation bluestar made the nascent khalistan movement into full fledged demand for separate country for sikhs that resulted in assassination of indira and punjab terrorism .thx to help provided by benazir india was able to curb it.
The only reason why BB gave us that info was because we shared details of MQM's activity in Karachi.10-12 people were dying in Karachi everyday between 1990-1996 due to political violence.She thought that she could stop it by closing the Indian Consulate in Karachi in dec.1995 but violence exploded even more after that,so she was forced to give list to india and we shared details of mqm in karach.

I guess some friends are mastered in derailing any thread!!!!

Well Every indian would feel that Operation blue star should not have happened... But then some things cant be stopped... we had our friends sitting across the boarder to take revenge on 71... and they tried hard.. though finally they helped in sorting out this mess.... for those friends getting exited in few ppl who still speak about khalistan... yes we agree there will be handful of them... But India knows how to deal with them.... we will deal with them.... Dont u worry!!!!!

I guess some friends are mastered in derailing any thread!!!!

Well Every indian would feel that Operation blue star should not have happened... But then some things cant be stopped... we had our friends sitting across the boarder to take revenge on 71... and they tried hard.. though finally they helped in sorting out this mess.... for those friends getting exited in few ppl who still speak about khalistan... yes we agree there will be handful of them... But India knows how to deal with them.... we will deal with them.... Dont u worry!!!!!

Why it should not have happened? Are seperatists in Kashmir and Panjab or Tamilnadu different?

Well I am a Sikh and as a Sikh ,I ask you (all Indian) Why hell people responsible for Sikh Massacre(aftermath of Operation blue star ) are still living life of luxury???

Why it should not have happened? Are seperatists in Kashmir and Panjab or Tamilnadu different?

Are you for real living in Bangalore or even in India to speak of Tamilnadu and supposedly TN separatists on those same lines as Kashmir?

Well I am a Sikh and as a Sikh ,I ask you (all Indian) Why hell people responsible for Sikh Massacre(aftermath of Operation blue star ) are still living life of luxury???

If you mean sikh pogrom - I am with you and likewise I can safely say most Indians have the same question on why the perpetrators have not been brought to justice even after 28 years.

Are you for real living in Bangalore or even in India to speak of Tamilnadu and supposedly TN separatists on those same lines as Kashmir?

If you mean sikh pogrom - I am with you and likewise I can safely say most Indians have the same question on why the perpetrators have not been brought to justice even after 28 years.

Well , I dont know what Indians think about Sikhs but one thing is clear that Sikhs are on their own. If government of India and people of India cant punish the perpetrators of aftermath of Operation blue star then its duty of Mighty Lions and Brave Princesses of Sikh to slay those who are Evil and unjust!!!!

Indian Political Blunder: Sikh Genocide 1984

General Sinha was the General Officer Commanding Western Command, a prestigious appointment in the early eighties, and was transferred to Delhi as the Vice Chief of Army Staff, with the expectation that he would succeed General K. V. Krishna Rao as the Army Chief.

He was supposed to familiarize himself with the office of the Army Chief. It was a surprise when he was superseded and Lt.-Gen. A. S. Vaidya, the GOC-in-C Eastern Command was appointed as the Chief of Army Staff. After which General S. K. Sinha submitted his resignation. This is a narration by a close associate of Gen Sinha. This all happened in the backdrop of Operation Blue Star.

Wikipedia accounts, Indira Gandhi first asked Lt. Gen. S. K. Sinha, then Vice-Chief of Indian Army, to prepare a position paper for assault on the Golden Temple. Lt. Gen. Sinha advised against any such move, given its sacrilegious nature according to Sikh tradition. He suggested the government adopt an alternative solution. Henceforth, a controversial decision was made to replace him with General Arun Shridhar Vaidya as the Chief of the Indian army. General Vaidya, assisted by Lt. Gen. K Sundarji as Vice-Chief, planned and coordinated Operation Blue Star.

S. K. Sinha had advised the government against the operation. He later criticized the Government's claim that the attack represented a "last resort". He also stated that the operation would have been conducted in an entirely different manner if he had planned it.

He also pointed out that a few days before the Operation; the Home Minister had announced that the troops would not be sent to the Golden Temple. There was no need to issue such statements when the government was to act in a manner contrary to what had been said.

But, the Operation seems to have been in plans much earlier. The General has alleged that the army had been rehearsing the operation in a replica of the Golden Temple at a secret location near Chakrata Cantonment in the Doon Valley.

The timing of Operation Blue Star coincided with a Sikh religious day, the martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev, the founder of the Golden Temple. Sikhs from all over the world visit the temple on this day. Many Sikhs view the timing and attack by the Indian Army as an attempt to inflict maximum casualties on Sikhs and demoralise them, and the government is in turn blamed for the inflated number of civilian dead for choosing to attack on this day.

Mark Tully in his dispatches during and just after the bloody massacre of Sikh community in 1984 states: even if the arguments against a siege are accepted, they don’t justify the army’s decision to mount the operation while Sikhs were celebrating the anniversary of the martyrdom of Guru Arjan, who had built the Golden Temple and compiled the Guru Granth Sahib. This inevitably compounded Sikh anger about the operation. It also meant that the temple complex was particularly crowded and this was why so many civilians were killed.
The Sikh community's anger and suffering was further increased by comments from leading newspaper editors, such as Ramnath Goenka, terming the operation as "A greater victory than the win over Bangladesh, this is the greatest victory of Mrs. Gandhi".

Indira Gandhi could have delayed action against Bhindranwale but she realised voters were beginning to think she lacked the will to act. In search of political gain, countless Sikhs were murdered and no one was held accountable.

Source: zameer36.com

Back
Top Bottom